Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:35 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
scream domokun WHY??!?!?!??! domokun scream
why did i desticky it?
. . . because it wasn't that active . . . sweatdrop it's floating around in the forum . . . sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
plus there wasn't much . . . support for contests
plus not enough . . . incintive?
no prizes . . . crying sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
why did i desticky it?
. . . because it wasn't that active . . . sweatdrop it's floating around in the forum . . . sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

We never did get RifleArt a prize. :X  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:56 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05
why did i desticky it?

yes i am aware sweatdrop

and interesting (?) new look silver . . . sweatdrop whee domokun heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:11 pm
Masquanade
Silver Gryphon

yes i am aware sweatdrop

and interesting (?) new look silver . . . sweatdrop whee domokun heart heart

mrgreen
Hehehe.

I'd been planning a Beaker cosplay since soon after I decided to quest for a Human labcoat. Traveling gives me odd ideas. I posted in AT and people loved it heart  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:40 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
eek Durza and Nitendo you should some of my IRL friends . . . they're crazy like you. For their senior trip they're paying $300 to fly . . . somewhere for this huge anime con and getting a hotel room and everything plus spending money . . . yeah . . .

My sister did that just yesterday, minus the airplane. And I'm definately heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III in April.

Nintendo Punk: What? That was too easy. All right, name just one time.

Damn you, and i don't know cry but the eagles won! 3nodding , but i still dont know cry

All right, I'll drop you a line: "Prisoner transfer from cell block 1138."
One more chance: What is the significance of the number 1138?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 am
Durza the Shade

My sister is a BIG Star Wars fan.

Can I answer? (white text below smile
In "Phantom Menace": You see a fallen army droid during the Battle of Naboo with "1138" on its back.
Also, I believe in "American Graffiti", one of the cars has 1138 on its plate.

"THX 1138" was a film Lucas made as a student, and he later remade it into a full-length film.

whee  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:54 pm
Durza the Shade
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
eek Durza and Nitendo you should some of my IRL friends . . . they're crazy like you. For their senior trip they're paying $300 to fly . . . somewhere for this huge anime con and getting a hotel room and everything plus spending money . . . yeah . . .

My sister did that just yesterday, minus the airplane. And I'm definately heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III in April.

Nintendo Punk: What? That was too easy. All right, name just one time.

Damn you, and i don't know cry but the eagles won! 3nodding , but i still dont know cry

THX 1138 it was George Lucas's student film, it was released on dvd whithin the time frame that the DVD's for the original trilogy was released!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:08 pm
biggrin Yes! And Silver Gryphon, full marks!  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:43 pm
Durza the Shade

sweatdrop yeah... i knew that...

umm anything else? i wanna try some more...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:46 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade

sweatdrop yeah... i knew that...

umm anything else? i wanna try some more...

Let's take this to the Chatterbox; Administration can only handle so much inane chatter. I'll have a question for you there.  

Durza the Shade

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:48 pm
O crap, i dint' know there was already a drum major thread! sweatdrop someone shoulda told me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:39 am
Nintendo Punk 05
O crap, i dint' know there was already a drum major thread! sweatdrop someone shoulda told me!

i figured that . . . sweatdrop whee heart
that's why we have more than two mods 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:03 pm
Not to sound mean but . . . are we slipping in the moderating the forum? I haven't had online time as much this week do to some prep courses, a hockey game which our band went to (which was great BTW because they made all the seniors chase around these orange hockey pucks on the ice), and other stuff . . . but I noticed isn't the brain fart thread and the ever bombed a test thread the same? Or just really similar. Personally i find these could be under one topic . . . I aslo noticed as I was digging through the forum to find the brain fart test i saw a thread labled "I need 4 gold" . . . stare Uh . . . i think that goes under useless topic . . . sweatdrop I'm just saying . . . that thread could have slipped off the first page before any mods saw it (because at least with that's what happened).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:07 pm
Masquanade
Not to sound mean but . . . are we slipping in the moderating the forum? I haven't had online time as much this week do to some prep courses, a hockey game which our band went to (which was great BTW because they made all the seniors chase around these orange hockey pucks on the ice), and other stuff . . . but I noticed isn't the brain fart thread and the ever bombed a test thread the same? Or just really similar. Personally i find these could be under one topic . . . I aslo noticed as I was digging through the forum to find the brain fart test i saw a thread labled "I need 4 gold" . . . stare Uh . . . i think that goes under useless topic . . . sweatdrop I'm just saying . . . that thread could have slipped off the first page before any mods saw it (because at least with that's what happened).

I never check the second page for useless stuff because this forum isn't that fast-moving...I never even saw the begging thread.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:36 pm
Masquanade

whee I haven't been all that active cuz' I was studying for my exams, which are over now, and then my dad got assigned to a base in Texas, so my mom wouldn't let anyone online just in case he called or something... sweatdrop  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games