Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"Maybe..." Xena then frowned a bit, knowing that with Raph's current state as a zombie, he could never have children of his own. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." He said.
"Even though it wouldn't work for us...would you still wait for me regardless?" She asked as she looked at Raph now that she knew his feelings for her. "Would you still be thinking of me back in your world?"

"Yeah. I would." he shrugged a bit.
Xena walked over and kissed Raph on the cheek. "I won't hold it against you if you find someone in your world to be with."

He blushed from the kiss on the cheek before looking her in the eyes. "Too late for that. Ya done ruined it, cause I wont never find anyone that measures up ta you." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
"Maybe..." Xena then frowned a bit, knowing that with Raph's current state as a zombie, he could never have children of his own. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." He said.
"Even though it wouldn't work for us...would you still wait for me regardless?" She asked as she looked at Raph now that she knew his feelings for her. "Would you still be thinking of me back in your world?"

Xena walked over and kissed Raph on the cheek. "I won't hold it against you if you find someone in your world to be with."

He blushed from the kiss on the cheek before looking her in the eyes. "Too late for that. Ya done ruined it, cause I wont never find anyone that measures up ta you." he said.
She blushed a bit as she listened. "Don't torture yourself over me, okay? Last thing I want is you dying of a broken heart or something like that..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

She blushed a bit as she listened. "Don't torture yourself over me, okay? Last thing I want is you dying of a broken heart or something like that..."

"Little late for that, don'tcha think?" he asked wryly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena frowned before looking away from him. "Sorry..." She murmured. "What do you expect me to do, Raph? We're both from different dimensions...it won't work out between us. You can't stay here....and I can't just leave my family and home again..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena frowned before looking away from him. "Sorry..." She murmured. "What do you expect me to do, Raph? We're both from different dimensions...it won't work out between us. You can't stay here....and I can't just leave my family and home again..."

"Tha way ya keep puttin it sounds like some weird romcom s**t." Raph said with a small laugh. "Yeah, I know all that an it's fine. When Loc gets ready, I'll go back ta my world an that'll be it an....I wont forgetcha......"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Tha way ya keep puttin it sounds like some weird romcom s**t." Raph said with a small laugh. "Yeah, I know all that an it's fine. When Loc gets ready, I'll go back ta my world an that'll be it an....I wont forgetcha......"
"I won't forget you either....You still have my gift, right?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. I gotta get tha chain fixed." he said as he reached into his belt and pulled the pendent from a pouch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. I gotta get tha chain fixed." he said as he reached into his belt and pulled the pendent from a pouch.
"Oh?" She gazed at the pendant when Raph pulled it out from a pouch in his belt. "How did you break it?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Oh?" She gazed at the pendant when Raph pulled it out from a pouch in his belt. "How did you break it?"

"Yeah....bout that.....weird zombie chick snatched it off my neck when her an er brother tried ta kill me. Like....kill me kill me." He said looking a bit sheepish.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah....bout that.....weird zombie chick snatched it off my neck when her an er brother tried ta kill me. Like....kill me kill me." He said looking a bit sheepish.
She frowned in concern as she listened. "Were they sentient?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. Whole family of em. Said they knew Finley. Taut me a few things bout bein a sentient zombie. But when they went after a mom an er kids, I couldn't let em and I got my head bashed pretty good for my troubles."

"Yeeeeah. That'd be the fractured skull I mentioned earlier." Loc said as he appeared.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. Whole family of em. Said they knew Finley. Taut me a few things bout bein a sentient zombie. But when they went after a mom an er kids, I couldn't let em and I got my head bashed pretty good for my troubles."

"Yeeeeah. That'd be the fractured skull I mentioned earlier." Loc said as he appeared.
"Have you met these guys before?" She asked before looking at Loc. "Oh?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Nah. Just tha once. Though I was round em long enough." he said.

"Yes. It was a bit lucky his head wasn't completely crushed. You're welcome by the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yes. It was a bit lucky his head wasn't completely crushed. You're welcome by the way."
"Hm..." She then looked at Loc. "You saved him from those zombies?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Hm..." She then looked at Loc. "You saved him from those zombies?"

"Not really. Simply a charm I placed on your pendent that was in place to keep anything from completely destroying his brain. He was the one who got himself away from the zombies." Loc said with a shrug.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff