Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

While the boat burned, Zoey felt herself tear up. Biting her bottom lip, she turned into Donnie's plastron to hide her face as she began quietly crying once more. Weeping for her loss. For the pain of her family and friends.

Back at the house, Nira sat on the porch. Watching from a distance. Not intruding on the precious and private moment. But as she watched the makeshift raft go up in flames, she felt a tear slide down her face and tilted her head curiously as she lifted a hand to brush the sudden wetness away. She stared at her hand for a second before lowering it as more tears followed. And she remembered this feeling. "Sad now...." Nira murmured to herself. Closing her eyes and allowing the tears to fall.

Donnie hugged Zoey close while tears slipped down his own face.

@Xena: Raph placed his hand on her arms and buried his face in her shoulder.

They stayed for a long while until the fire finally burned out, then they quietly would return to the house.

@Nira: Raph looked around for her to see if she still wanted to go into town.

Nira looked at him, catching him looking at her. She blinked, more tears slipping down her cheeks, as she tilted her head. Curious to know why he was looking for her.

@Donnie: When they had begun making their way to the house, Zoey was wiping her cheeks and sniffling a bit. "We need to decide whose uh...who is going to town." She murmured, having to clear her throat mid sentence in an attempt to not sound as if she had just been crying.

"I'll stay here and continue to work on some of the other things." Donnie said with a nod. He heard Xena and nodded. "Right. Earlier a woman appeared and dropped off a lot of essentials. They've been put into the cabinets and all. It's food stuffs and all. We still may need medical and clothing though."

"Xena's right. I'll go inta town." Raph said before looking at Nira. "You goin too, right?"

Nira, who had managed to wipe her tears away by now, stood with a nod and went to wait by Raph. Zoey looked at them and then back to Xena. Considering her words before looking to Donnie then lowering her head. "I'll....stay here and find a healthy way to vent out my emotions right now. I don't want to spend all day crying and sulking about and be curled up in bed....even though that's all I feel like doing. Heh. But being like that won't help me....it won't change anything. Like ya said Xena. Right now...we can't afford distractions. There's plenty to do around here to keep me busy and that's what I'll aim to be till Raph and Nira get back home." She said, now looking over to the two. "Safe and sound and ya better be in one piece, got that!"

"Nira and Raph be okay. Nira promise." Nira said with a tilt of her head and a bit of a smile. "We find who we need and come home." Zoey looked at Nira oddly but assumed she meant to say 'what' they need and shrugged it off. Though of course the words would still be in the back of her mind through out the day with a curious feeling. In the moment, Zoey just nods and separates to go and cook something because she was sure (though she could have been wrong as the morning had seemed to move in a blur till they had been by the water) that she and the others had skipped breakfast. No sense in working on an empty stomach.

"You know us. We'll be aight." Raph said with a nod. He then looked at Nira. "Whenever ya ready. Leo was gonna go train and I think Mikey and Yumi gonna read comic books or play a board game or somethin."

Donnie smiled and nodded at Zoey before heading outside to work on some of the things that needed doing around the farm.
Xena gave a nod. "They'll be fine. I'll be there with them. Besides, Raph's got his Shell Cell so we'll keep in touch." She said with a nod to both Zoey and Donnie. "Do what you what you need to do, Zoey. Someone needs to make sure the boys here don't push themselves too hard." She smiled a bit, referring to Leo and Donnie. She then raised an eyebrow upon Nira's choice of words for a moment. She then looked at Raph. "I'm guessing we're taking the van then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

While the boat burned, Zoey felt herself tear up. Biting her bottom lip, she turned into Donnie's plastron to hide her face as she began quietly crying once more. Weeping for her loss. For the pain of her family and friends.

Back at the house, Nira sat on the porch. Watching from a distance. Not intruding on the precious and private moment. But as she watched the makeshift raft go up in flames, she felt a tear slide down her face and tilted her head curiously as she lifted a hand to brush the sudden wetness away. She stared at her hand for a second before lowering it as more tears followed. And she remembered this feeling. "Sad now...." Nira murmured to herself. Closing her eyes and allowing the tears to fall.

Donnie hugged Zoey close while tears slipped down his own face.

@Xena: Raph placed his hand on her arms and buried his face in her shoulder.

They stayed for a long while until the fire finally burned out, then they quietly would return to the house.

@Nira: Raph looked around for her to see if she still wanted to go into town.

Nira looked at him, catching him looking at her. She blinked, more tears slipping down her cheeks, as she tilted her head. Curious to know why he was looking for her.

@Donnie: When they had begun making their way to the house, Zoey was wiping her cheeks and sniffling a bit. "We need to decide whose uh...who is going to town." She murmured, having to clear her throat mid sentence in an attempt to not sound as if she had just been crying.

"I'll stay here and continue to work on some of the other things." Donnie said with a nod. He heard Xena and nodded. "Right. Earlier a woman appeared and dropped off a lot of essentials. They've been put into the cabinets and all. It's food stuffs and all. We still may need medical and clothing though."

"Xena's right. I'll go inta town." Raph said before looking at Nira. "You goin too, right?"

Nira, who had managed to wipe her tears away by now, stood with a nod and went to wait by Raph. Zoey looked at them and then back to Xena. Considering her words before looking to Donnie then lowering her head. "I'll....stay here and find a healthy way to vent out my emotions right now. I don't want to spend all day crying and sulking about and be curled up in bed....even though that's all I feel like doing. Heh. But being like that won't help me....it won't change anything. Like ya said Xena. Right now...we can't afford distractions. There's plenty to do around here to keep me busy and that's what I'll aim to be till Raph and Nira get back home." She said, now looking over to the two. "Safe and sound and ya better be in one piece, got that!"

"Nira and Raph be okay. Nira promise." Nira said with a tilt of her head and a bit of a smile. "We find who we need and come home." Zoey looked at Nira oddly but assumed she meant to say 'what' they need and shrugged it off. Though of course the words would still be in the back of her mind through out the day with a curious feeling. In the moment, Zoey just nods and separates to go and cook something because she was sure (though she could have been wrong as the morning had seemed to move in a blur till they had been by the water) that she and the others had skipped breakfast. No sense in working on an empty stomach.

"You know us. We'll be aight." Raph said with a nod. He then looked at Nira. "Whenever ya ready. Leo was gonna go train and I think Mikey and Yumi gonna read comic books or play a board game or somethin."

Donnie smiled and nodded at Zoey before heading outside to work on some of the things that needed doing around the farm.

Nira nodded, signaling she was ready, and waited for Xena and Raph to decide on what vehicle they were taking. She wanted to take his bike, but she knew they couldn't. Why? She wasn't sure. She just knew. "We ready?" She asks after a few moments. Tilting her head.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena gave a nod. "They'll be fine. I'll be there with them. Besides, Raph's got his Shell Cell so we'll keep in touch." She said with a nod to both Zoey and Donnie. "Do what you what you need to do, Zoey. Someone needs to make sure the boys here don't push themselves too hard." She smiled a bit, referring to Leo and Donnie. She then raised an eyebrow upon Nira's choice of words for a moment. She then looked at Raph. "I'm guessing we're taking the van then?"

"Yeah. We probably better." he said. He got the keys off the hanger on the wall and headed outside to start it and wait for Xena and Nira. Once they were inside, he would drive them into town.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Yeah. We probably better." he said. He got the keys off the hanger on the wall and headed outside to start it and wait for Xena and Nira. Once they were inside, he would drive them into town.
Xena nodded as she followed Raph before she and Nira got into the van. As Raph started to drive them into town, Xena glanced over to Nira. "So Miss Psychic, can you tell us as to who we're needing to find?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena nodded as she followed Raph before she and Nira got into the van. As Raph started to drive them into town, Xena glanced over to Nira. "So Miss Psychic, can you tell us as to who we're needing to find?"

Once they were in the van, she watched how Xena (more so than Raph) buckled in. Quietly studying the movement and filing it away. Just in case. Hearing Xena's question, she hummed quietly then laid down in the back of the van. Almost focusing on the vibrations of the road beneath her. "Small Human. Yumi sized. Like Donnie, in the brains. But different now than before this...." She murmured, aimlessly waving her hands around to indicate the current state of the world around them. "Nira will find. Nira just knows." She said borderly. Closing her eyes and zoning out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph was quiet as he drove them into town, listening to Xena and Nira. "So we lookin for another kid?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph was quiet as he drove them into town, listening to Xena and Nira. "So we lookin for another kid?" he asked.

Nira made a sound of agreement and closed her eyes. "Zoey will smile. So Nira help." She said, finally pushing herself to sit up and get situated. "Nira just knows. Nira feels pull, Nira follows. We do this. Need to."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:29 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Once they were in the van, she watched how Xena (more so than Raph) buckled in. Quietly studying the movement and filing it away. Just in case. Hearing Xena's question, she hummed quietly then laid down in the back of the van. Almost focusing on the vibrations of the road beneath her. "Small Human. Yumi sized. Like Donnie, in the brains. But different now than before this...." She murmured, aimlessly waving her hands around to indicate the current state of the world around them. "Nira will find. Nira just knows." She said borderly. Closing her eyes and zoning out.
Xena listened curiously before Raph asking the question that they're actually looking for another child. She then noted how Nira pointed out that this kid would make Zoey smile. "Aren't you rushing it a bit with finding a kid for her? I mean, she just reunited with Donnie and his brothers after being separated for so long only to lose Splinter shortly after." Xena said, raising an eyebrow. She did recall her earlier conversation with Zoey with how she wouldn't be able to have children of her own. Xena was certain that Zoey would love to have an opportunity to be a mother. Just there's the question of if she's ready for that step. Xena and Raph didn't have a choice with Yumi since Niede had stolen their DNA to create her, but didn't mean they would reject her. "She does have a choice if she's ready to have a kid in her life. Between you and Yumi, she still has alot to take in right now. Just knowing how things will turn out later isn't always set in stone. Remember that." She then looked out the window. "Now that we learned that Zoey's got special blood, she's now going to be a target for the military if not someone else..." She then looked at Raph. "And that would mean we would have to be cautious with any special equipment we'll need to get if we're to stay off the military's radar."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena listened curiously before Raph asking the question that they're actually looking for another child. She then noted how Nira pointed out that this kid would make Zoey smile. "Aren't you rushing it a bit with finding a kid for her? I mean, she just reunited with Donnie and his brothers after being separated for so long only to lose Splinter shortly after." Xena said, raising an eyebrow. She did recall her earlier conversation with Zoey with how she wouldn't be able to have children of her own. Xena was certain that Zoey would love to have an opportunity to be a mother. Just there's the question of if she's ready for that step. Xena and Raph didn't have a choice with Yumi since Niede had stolen their DNA to create her, but didn't mean they would reject her. "She does have a choice if she's ready to have a kid in her life. Between you and Yumi, she still has alot to take in right now. Just knowing how things will turn out later isn't always set in stone. Remember that." She then looked out the window. "Now that we learned that Zoey's got special blood, she's now going to be a target for the military if not someone else..." She then looked at Raph. "And that would mean we would have to be cautious with any special equipment we'll need to get if we're to stay off the military's radar."

Nira listened to Xena and tilted her head. Sitting quietly as she thought about what the woman had said. Sure, it seemed like this may have been rushing things. And Nira could understand that. She made a small hum and leaned head back. "Nira not rushing. Nira feel pull, Nira follow. Need to. Pull says Nira come to find small fleshy one, so Nira find. Zoey smile just...Bonus, yes?" Nira explained as best she could before shrugging and yawning. "Nira just knows..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:39 pm
Raph listened to the two talk and nodded when Xena addressed him. It wasn't long that they pulled up into town. "Where to first?" he asked as he watched for any zombies to be milling about. He parked the truck and got out of it. "Don't want ta call attention ta us."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Raph listened to the two talk and nodded when Xena addressed him. It wasn't long that they pulled up into town. "Where to first?" he asked as he watched for any zombies to be milling about. He parked the truck and got out of it. "Don't want ta call attention ta us."

Nira got out and stretched, while sniffing at the air at the same time, before sighing and shrugging. "Dont know...Just walk till Nira finds small fleshy." She suggested and began to aimlessly wonder off in a random direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:25 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Nira listened to Xena and tilted her head. Sitting quietly as she thought about what the woman had said. Sure, it seemed like this may have been rushing things. And Nira could understand that. She made a small hum and leaned head back. "Nira not rushing. Nira feel pull, Nira follow. Need to. Pull says Nira come to find small fleshy one, so Nira find. Zoey smile just...Bonus, yes?" Nira explained as best she could before shrugging and yawning. "Nira just knows..."
"Just don't get your hopes up all because you just know. Like I said, just because you just know doesn't mean its set in stone on how it would play out like you know it would. If 'Pull' need for you to jump off a bridge, would you do it just because you felt that pull to do so? You still got to keep in mind on the here and now too. Though you might want to work on your terminology. Calling humans fleshy is like calling you and your kind cheeseburgers by someone or something that hunt you. You wouldn't exactly like that wouldn't you?" She then glanced over to Raph before they pulled up into town. "Well, Miss Psychic here is desperate with finding this special kid for Zoey so she's gonna head that way, regardless if we focus on supplies first. Though we just have to keep an eye out for the military as well as any stray zombies. It would be problematic if they set up a check point here as well." Getting out of the van, she looked at the two. "And try to avoid eating any humans. Not only would it draw attention, but we also can't take any risks of being followed back to the farmhouse."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:25 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Nira got out and stretched, while sniffing at the air at the same time, before sighing and shrugging. "Dont know...Just walk till Nira finds small fleshy." She suggested and began to aimlessly wonder off in a random direction.

Raph nodded and followed her for a bit as he listened to Xena go on and on. "Hey, Babe." he interrupted. "Where'd we stash that stuff we were gonna take back last time?" When she said something about eating humans, he tensed up a bit. "Wasn't even hungry....." he muttered as he started back searching.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded and followed her for a bit as he listened to Xena go on and on. "Hey, Babe." he interrupted. "Where'd we stash that stuff we were gonna take back last time?" When she said something about eating humans, he tensed up a bit. "Wasn't even hungry....." he muttered as he started back searching.

"Nira hungry!" She chimed in, rather unhelpfully, as she giggled manically. "But Nira find small fleeeeshy," she stretches the word out on purpose if only to annoy Xena, "first THEN....Nira will eat so no more skeles at quiet place."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai

Xena raised an eyebrow as she watched Nira aimlessly wander off in a random direction. She then looked at Raph as she walked with him. "The hardware store, remember? There was stuff there we couldn't carry back." She noted how Raph tensed up on the subject on eating humans. "Still though...we can't take risks... We already lost Splinter, we don't need to lose more people..." Her expression then turned serious. "Are we certain that we're okay with just taking in another kid like that? We're not even close on having the farmhouse secure and safe enough to for more people..." She then smirked upon hearing Nira. "You're on a salad diet, Little Miss Cheeseburger. Especially if you're gonna stay with us."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games