Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie made an "Omph!" noise as he was elbowed. It caused him to let go of the bo staff.

Raph spit it out and coughed a bit. "Geeze, wash that thing, will ya!?" He then looked at Xena. "Uh.....s...sorry, Zee. Didn't mean ta scare ya. Self defense lesson is over....?" he said sheepishly. He was lying of course, but he didn't want Xena to be in trouble with Leo. He didn't want her and Yumi to lose a chance at a bit of a normal home and life because he messed up by going to sleep. While in a sleep state, his zombie instincts had taken over and it had taken him a while to "wake up" from it. He felt awful and ashamed he had attacked her and she had been able to get him to snap back by her words and touch. But now he had his older brother glaring dagger at him with a hand on his katana.

"Y...yeah. Ha....we were practicing subduing a zombie.....me and Raph......we uh.....we didn't mean to scare Xena........" Donnie said rubbing his stomach where Raph had elbowed him.

Leo looked between the two skeptically, then at Xena.
She sighed with relief upon noticing that Raph was back to himself as well as lying to Leo that it was just part of his and Donnie's plan on a self-defense lesson. "Don't scare me like that! Next time give me a head's up." She then looked a Leo. "Sorry for the confusion, Leo. Though I hope that you took what I told you last night to consideration. It has been a while since he's been able to practice with Donnie, let alone you and Mikey."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Donnie made an "Omph!" noise as he was elbowed. It caused him to let go of the bo staff.

Raph spit it out and coughed a bit. "Geeze, wash that thing, will ya!?" He then looked at Xena. "Uh.....s...sorry, Zee. Didn't mean ta scare ya. Self defense lesson is over....?" he said sheepishly. He was lying of course, but he didn't want Xena to be in trouble with Leo. He didn't want her and Yumi to lose a chance at a bit of a normal home and life because he messed up by going to sleep. While in a sleep state, his zombie instincts had taken over and it had taken him a while to "wake up" from it. He felt awful and ashamed he had attacked her and she had been able to get him to snap back by her words and touch. But now he had his older brother glaring dagger at him with a hand on his katana.

"Y...yeah. Ha....we were practicing subduing a zombie.....me and Raph......we uh.....we didn't mean to scare Xena........" Donnie said rubbing his stomach where Raph had elbowed him.

Leo looked between the two skeptically, then at Xena.
She sighed with relief upon noticing that Raph was back to himself as well as lying to Leo that it was just part of his and Donnie's plan on a self-defense lesson. "Don't scare me like that! Next time give me a head's up." She then looked a Leo. "Sorry for the confusion, Leo. Though I hope that you took what I told you last night to consideration. It has been a while since he's been able to practice with Donnie, let alone you and Mikey."

Leo still look skeptical, but took his hand off his katana to fold his arms over his chest instead. "Ok......yeah. I've been thinking about it." he said looking at her before looking at Raph. "You always wake up in a zombie feeding frenzy, or just when you get near us?" Leo said glaring at Raph.

"Oh hell. Busted....." Donnie muttered.

Leo sighed and dropped his arms to his side. "Xena, don't let my brothers get you to lying for them. That sounded like something we would have tried with Splinter when we were kids."

"I wasn't tha one wit tha bright idea ta dump a bucket a water over my head and call it me takin a shower." Raph pointed out.

"Anyway....." Leo said clearing his throat. "We should probably figure out a way for that not to happen anymore."

"Tha bucket a water?"

"No.........man, I know it's you now. The waking up wanting to eat people."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Leo still look skeptical, but took his hand off his katana to fold his arms over his chest instead. "Ok......yeah. I've been thinking about it." he said looking at her before looking at Raph. "You always wake up in a zombie feeding frenzy, or just when you get near us?" Leo said glaring at Raph.

Leo sighed and dropped his arms to his side. "Xena, don't let my brothers get you to lying for them. That sounded like something we would have tried with Splinter when we were kids."

"I wasn't tha one wit tha bright idea ta dump a bucket a water over my head and call it me takin a shower." Raph pointed out.

"Anyway....." Leo said clearing his throat. "We should probably figure out a way for that not to happen anymore."

"Tha bucket a water?"

Xena sighed a bit when it turned out that Leo had saw through Raph and Donnie's lie. "I should've known that it's difficult to lie to you, regardless which version I meet." She said before she frowned a bit. "I think I might have an idea of what happened...his zombie instincts must've subconsciously took over while Raph was sleeping. Kinda like the equivalent to sleepwalking. It was actually the first time that he ever fell asleep. Most of the time he didn't have to." She then looked back at Raph. "Leo's right though. We'll have to find a way to keep your zombie instincts under control. Don't let what happened earlier get to you. We'll make this work. You now have your brothers and Splinter at your side to help you too. I do need to eventually return to my world and give my family the news, but I'd rather leave knowing that you're in good hands than leaving you to fend for yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tha bucket a water?"

Xena sighed a bit when it turned out that Leo had saw through Raph and Donnie's lie. "I should've known that it's difficult to lie to you, regardless which version I meet." She said before she frowned a bit. "I think I might have an idea of what happened...his zombie instincts must've subconsciously took over while Raph was sleeping. Kinda like the equivalent to sleepwalking. It was actually the first time that he ever fell asleep. Most of the time he didn't have to." She then looked back at Raph. "Leo's right though. We'll have to find a way to keep your zombie instincts under control. Don't let what happened earlier get to you. We'll make this work. You now have your brothers and Splinter at your side to help you too. I do need to eventually return to my world and give my family the news, but I'd rather leave knowing that you're in good hands than leaving you to fend for yourself."

"Yeah....." Raph said rubbing the back of his head.

"We'll find a way. Or we'll lock him in the attic at night." Leo said with a grin.

"a*****e." Raph muttered.

"No, dear brother, I think that's your title."

"Right. Yours is Splinter Jr." Raph said grinning back.

"Ok, Children. Let's go see what Mikey might have cooked up for breakfast. Hopefully he hasn't blown up anything or splattered poor Yumi with pancake batter." Donnie said shaking his head. He sheathed his bo staff and started back around for the front of the house.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tha bucket a water?"

"We'll find a way. Or we'll lock him in the attic at night." Leo said with a grin.

"Ok, Children. Let's go see what Mikey might have cooked up for breakfast. Hopefully he hasn't blown up anything or splattered poor Yumi with pancake batter." Donnie said shaking his head. He sheathed his bo staff and started back around for the front of the house.
Xena chuckled from Leo and Raph's antics. "Unfortunately for any of you, none of you can't come to my world. Only me and Yumi can go back and forth between our worlds. My family doesn't know that I've made the decision to stay in this world, let alone my current condition." She then gave a nod to Donnie. "Well, I hope you at least got the shower fixed."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Tha bucket a water?"

Xena chuckled from Leo and Raph's antics. "Unfortunately for any of you, none of you can't come to my world. Only me and Yumi can go back and forth between our worlds. My family doesn't know that I've made the decision to stay in this world, let alone my current condition." She then gave a nod to Donnie. "Well, I hope you at least got the shower fixed."

"Awww. Can't meet the in-laws, Raph?" Leo asked teasingly.

"Met em. They don't like me."

"Well, I can't blame them."

"Har har. Keep it up. Next person I try ta eat'll be you." Raph said rolling his eyes.

Donnie chuckled, then heard Xena. "Not yet. I mean, the shower works, but I gotta fix the hot water heater so we can have hot water."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Har har. Keep it up. Next person I try ta eat'll be you." Raph said rolling his eyes.

Donnie chuckled, then heard Xena. "Not yet. I mean, the shower works, but I gotta fix the hot water heater so we can have hot water."
"More like because my fathers are very protective...one more extreme than other though. Mom didn't hate you." She said to Raph before looking at Donnie. "Least it's something if Mikey got Yumi covered in pancake batter."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"More like because my fathers are very protective...one more extreme than other though. Mom didn't hate you." She said to Raph before looking at Donnie. "Least it's something if Mikey got Yumi covered in pancake batter."

"True. Ya two dads did." Raph said shaking his head.

Donnie nodded as they all went inside.

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:48 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They're just overly protective." Xena said as they went inside the house. She then headed over to the kitchen to check on Mikey and Yumi.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They're just overly protective." Xena said as they went inside the house. She then headed over to the kitchen to check on Mikey and Yumi.

The two were making pancakes for everyone. The kitchen was a mess and flour and pancake batter was indeed all over both of them.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

The two were making pancakes for everyone. The kitchen was a mess and flour and pancake batter was indeed all over both of them.
"Did you two have a food fight in here?" She asked as she looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:10 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. We just seem to be messy bakers. Don't worry, breakfast will be ready in a jiffy." Mikey said smiling over his shoulder.

"Yeah, Mom. Uncle Mikey is teaching me how to make Bodacious Pancakes."

"Mikey, if Yumi starts talkin like you, I will smother ya in ya sleep wit a pillow." Raph said flatly.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Nah. We just seem to be messy bakers. Don't worry, breakfast will be ready in a jiffy." Mikey said smiling over his shoulder.

"Mikey, if Yumi starts talkin like you, I will smother ya in ya sleep wit a pillow." Raph said flatly.
Xena laughed a bit. "So what's in a Bodacious Pancake? Any special ingredients?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena laughed a bit. "So what's in a Bodacious Pancake? Any special ingredients?"

"Xena, no. Don't encourage em." Raph groaned.

Mikey grinned. "Not really anything special. Except that the pancakes are made with a kind of cookie dough!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Xena, no. Don't encourage em." Raph groaned.

Mikey grinned. "Not really anything special. Except that the pancakes are made with a kind of cookie dough!"
"So cookie dough pancakes?" Xena said with a chuckle before looking at Raph. "Lighten up, Raph. It won't be so bad."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games