Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:33 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Okay, never grew up with shows like these.

The only game shows I can really think of that I watched, was quiz-shows like Jeopardy, or the Swedish versions of the British shows If I ruled the world and Wanted. Other shows never really caught my interest as a kid.

Double Dare 2000 was really great for those growing up in the 2000s on Nickelodeon.

Speaking of 1990s, there was Monopoly on ABC during the Super Jeopardy Tournament.
Monopoly the TV Game is very rare and hard to find. As it plays like a Crossword Clue Game because its an Adaptation of a Board Game.
Round 1 are worth Monopoly Properties, Round 2 has players collecting Rent money to their score other players attempt to capture it. With the Champion Player advancing to the Bonus Round for a shot at $25K or $50K. I'll talk more about that game later.
Okay

During the 1990s, a Nick Children's Game called Wild and Crazy Kids was also on that time. Its a great show that's just for fun and enjoyment with teams competing in events for fun. More on that later.
Ok smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:42 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Okay, never grew up with shows like these.

The only game shows I can really think of that I watched, was quiz-shows like Jeopardy, or the Swedish versions of the British shows If I ruled the world and Wanted. Other shows never really caught my interest as a kid.

Double Dare 2000 was really great for those growing up in the 2000s on Nickelodeon.

Speaking of 1990s, there was Monopoly on ABC during the Super Jeopardy Tournament.
Monopoly the TV Game is very rare and hard to find. As it plays like a Crossword Clue Game because its an Adaptation of a Board Game.
Round 1 are worth Monopoly Properties, Round 2 has players collecting Rent money to their score other players attempt to capture it. With the Champion Player advancing to the Bonus Round for a shot at $25K or $50K. I'll talk more about that game later.
Okay

During the 1990s, a Nick Children's Game called Wild and Crazy Kids was also on that time. Its a great show that's just for fun and enjoyment with teams competing in events for fun. More on that later.
Ok smile

So like everyone, they have "The Wheel-Jeopardy Hour" on TV?
Wheel of Fortune Daytime lasted until 1991 in the US, then the Syndicated Nightime Version continued from 1983 to the Present.

The Last 90s Children's Games has Figure It Out Family Style from 1998 to 1999 on Nickelodeon...

...and Figure It Out Wild Style from 1999 to 2000...  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:11 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Okay

Ok smile

Wheel of Fortune Daytime lasted until 1991 in the US, then the Syndicated Nightime Version continued from 1983 to the Present.

The Last 90s Children's Games has Figure It Out Family Style from 1998 to 1999 on Nickelodeon...

I see  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:21 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Ok smile

I see

Well, I could do an OOC Jeopardy Daytime Game using the Clue Score tables from 1984 to 2000:
100 to 500 = Jeopardy Round
200 to 1000 = Double Jeopardy Round

When People were growing up in 1989, on Nickelodeon, Super Sloppy Double Dare was on at the Universal Studios Florida while it was being built.

When People were growing up in 1987, on Nickelodeon, Double Dare was on. This was 1 year before Double Dare went into Fox Network Syndication.

When People were growing up in 2018, on Nickelodeon, Double Dare's Reboot was on. This was 1 year before Double Dare 2018 Tournament Seasons and it finished airing.

People growing up in 1991 to 2001 on Lifetime and Pax, had Supermarket Sweep and Shop Til You Drop. A Nice pair shows when changing channels in case there wasn't anything on that was worth watching.

Cygnus_Pisces

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 am
StellaandNilly

Good Afternoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:08 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Ok smile

I see

Well, I could do an OOC Jeopardy Daytime Game using the Clue Score tables from 1984 to 2000:

When People were growing up in 1989, on Nickelodeon, Super Sloppy Double Dare was on at the Universal Studios Florida while it was being built.

When People were growing up in 1987, on Nickelodeon, Double Dare was on. This was 1 year before Double Dare went into Fox Network Syndication.

When People were growing up in 2018, on Nickelodeon, Double Dare's Reboot was on. This was 1 year before Double Dare 2018 Tournament Seasons and it finished airing.

People growing up in 1991 to 2001 on Lifetime and Pax, had Supermarket Sweep and Shop Til You Drop. A Nice pair shows when changing channels in case there wasn't anything on that was worth watching.

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:41 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Ok smile

I see

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

So Double Dare 2000, I recorded one episode but I don't remember where it is at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:43 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

I see

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

So Double Dare 2000, I recorded one episode but I don't remember where it is at the moment.
I see smile  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StellaandNilly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:30 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Good Afternoon.

How are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:33 pm
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Good Afternoon.

How are you?

I'm good. Anyway, have you done a fanart of the twin girls in bikini swimsuits before? Sounds like a cute fanart for the Summer season.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StellaandNilly

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:52 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Good Afternoon.

How are you?

I'm good. Anyway, have you done a fanart of the twin girls in bikini swimsuits before? Sounds like a cute fanart for the Summer season.
Yeah  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:03 pm
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly
AnimusHelixRebirth
StellaandNilly

Good Afternoon.

How are you?

Yeah

I just got back from... dinner. I apologize for the slowdown in my reply. So what do the Twin girls look like as Disney Little Mermaids?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:47 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
I see

Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

I see smile

Did you know in during Jeopardy & Wheel's 1997 Season in the USA, the Hosts of those shows switched places on April 1st, April Fools Day Edition.

Double Dare did a Host vs Announcer Episode which almost looked like an April Fools Joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:51 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Did you know in during Jeopardy & Wheel's 1997 Season in the USA, the Hosts of those shows switched places on April 1st, April Fools Day Edition

Didn't knew that. Only watched the Swedish Jeopardy (never seen Wheels)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:52 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth

Did you know in during Jeopardy & Wheel's 1997 Season in the USA, the Hosts of those shows switched places on April 1st, April Fools Day Edition

Didn't knew that. Only watched the Swedish Jeopardy (never seen Wheels)

By Wheel, I meant Wheel of Fortune.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games