Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn was busy pulling up some weeds near the greenhouse that did not belong there before he heard his phone buzz. He paused in what he was doong, removing a glove before reading the text. He senr back that going in town was done by him and that he would be ready by then.

Timeakip

It was finally time to get ready for his date with Morgan. Ah. He was going to have to get used to that. Just thinking about the other man made his heart skip a beat and he felt himself blush before shaking his head and going to get ready. He msde sure to take a nice, hot bath before trying to pick out something to wear. Since they were going into town, maybe some casual? And warm. Yeah. Definitely warm. After drying himself off and like five minutes of thinking, he finally decided on an outfit. He stared at himself in the mirror for a few seconds, wondering if what he wearing was okay as he had never felt so nervous in his life. Well, except that one time he had to take his finals but that was a completely different story and had nothing to do with right now. He looked at the clock, noticing that it was almost time for Morgan to pick him up so headed to the living room to wait for him, but not before making sure he had everything.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:37 am

Parking the car outside Syn's new home, Morgan takes a deep breath as the moment has come, a whole night out with Syn and just the two of them. It wasn't like the other times he's been with Syn and instead of going undercover or out looking for a suspect, it'll just be a night just for him and Syn. Moment of truth and hopefully the attire he's wearing looks alright as he checks the mirror and adjusting the scarf Syn had gotten him not so long ago. Unsure whether he should wait for Syn to come on over to the car, Morgan steps out and walks up to the porch. Deep breaths as he knocks on the door and waits, making sure his hair is alright and no bad breath. A part of him also wonders what Syn is wearing until some other imagination lingered as he snaps the images out of his head blushing heavily and trying not to picture that as it wasn't the time to have those kind of thoughts. Waiting for Syn though, Morgan feel happier to at least spend as much time with someone he feels close to.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:59 am

Syn was getting more and more nervous as 7 approached closer and almost had a heart attack when he heard the knock on his door. He got up, grabbing his bag as he headed towards the door. He stopped to check himself in the hallway mirror, hoping that he looked okay before placing his hand on the knob of ths door, taking a deep breath and then opening it. "Hi, Morgan." he said shyly, noticing the other's outfit and had to admit that he looked very nice. "You look very nice." he added with a smile, making sure to grab his coat before steppstepping onto the porch, locking and closing the door behind him. He placed his jacket on after shivering slightly in the cold, wondering why he hadn't placed it on while in the house. Most likely he forgot due to his nervousness. "So, are we gonna go?" he asked with another smile as he started walking off the porch and towards the car, his heart racing once again. Oh, god. This was really happening! He was going on a date!

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Is Ankou the jealous type?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Morgan seemed to be in a trance from looking at Syn, "You look nice as well." he snapped back to reality when Syn asked if they're heading out now as Morgan quickly heads over to the passenger seat to open the door for Syn. Morgan was extremely nervous as he just do what a gentleman would do. Once Syn was in, Morgan walks over to the driver's seat before stumbling a bit but catches himself, once inside he starts the car before looking at Syn and nods with a smile. It's starts now as they're off into town, during the drive Morgan wonders what they should do after their meal which he hasn't picked a place for them to have dinner at, though he couldn't help checking Syn out but remembers to keep an eye on the road.

In town, there were plenty of nice place to eat at, including ones that are recently a new addition to the town's list of places to have a meal at, Morgan figured a good place where both him and Syn could have dinner at. The town was packed at this time, people hanging out at local bars, families having dinner at a restaurant or diner, or people commuting from work to their small apartment. Finding a parking spot, the two were in a street that serves as a shopping district, there were a few restaurants inside as well. Looking at Syn, Morgan was just glad to be with the young healer. "Ready?" Morgan asked though he can tell that the both of them are quite nervous.

Ooc: Hmm I don't think so, he's more of a third wheel who's clingy to the other two.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:05 pm

Syn had heard the compliment and blushed, glad that his back was turned so that Morgan couldn't see his face going red. "Thanks." he replied with another smile at the detective when he opened the door for him. It was sweet and very gentleman like. After settling himself, they were off to town and he couldn't help but check the other out from the corner of his eye, though he didn't know that said man was doing the same thing. Gods, he was even more nervous than before which was saying something. He looked around at the people and places and had to smile. It was quite lively around this time, wasn't it. He could see other couples, families, as well as those coming from jobs and to home or for a bite to eat. They parked in a street across from what looked liked a mall with restaurants as well before looking over at the other male and nodded. "Yes. Let's go." he replied as he grabbed his bag from the floor and proceeded to get out. Maybe, just maybe this would be okay. He hoped anyway.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: ah. I can see that. Are you still okay with Ankou being a childhood friend of Syn? Or was it his first crush?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:49 pm

As they got out, Morgan suddenly wanted to hold Syn's hand but didn't know if it was the right time, even though they did held hands once; though that was during the undercover op during the club incident. They seemingly walked into a random direction, with no actual goal insight, though in Morgan's case; being with Syn was more than enough and the night spent together was more than he could think about. Well a meal is what helps give them the energy to keep moving around and enjoy the scenery, although a café would linger in Morgan's thought at this time of the hour; the detective noticed an outdoor bistro with it's own little garden, it wasn't as packed as the others, but Morgan noticed a nice spot off to the side beneath an old oak tree. Well it looked nice and the food looked great, so naturally this place ought to be their first restaurant and with the view of the valley ahead and the city just beyond the horizon, the place had a nice vibe to it. After getting the table and taking their seat, Morgan would gaze at the scenery, but instead had eyes on Syn as he couldn't help how good he looks and couldn't help blushing every time Syn catches him as Morgan's eyes would dart at the menu pamphlet with beet red cheeks.

Ooc: Maybe Ankou might be Morgan's childhood friend, possibly one of the orphans back in the orphanage and him being the one who got rejected by Syn. When one's close friend gets adopted, there's a bit of an attachment and having the courage to confess only to be rejected can also result in the same situation. So perhaps that was Ankou has a real clingy attachment to both Syn and Morgan.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Syn looked around, taking in everything as he reminded himself that this was his town now and he found that he did not mind in the least. Sure, the city was fine but he preferred it here even though he hadn't been here long but he knew that he would come to love it in due time. He jad to fight down the urge to hold Morgan's hand as he thought it would be too forward too soon. They had held hands before but that did not count as he was helping the detective with a mission so no. But just being my the said man's side was enough for him. Even if it was for tonight, he would enjoy it for as long as he could. After a bit of walking, Morgan lead them to a small bistro nearby which he instantly fell in love with, thinking that it was cute and perfect for their date. After sitting down, he turned his attention to the scenery. "It's beautiful." he said softly, his blue eyes sparkling in the light of the bistro before turning to look at Morgan who had been checking him out, not that he noticed, looking at the menu with red cheeks. He had to fight back a giggle before looking at his own menu. "So, what will you order. Morgan?" he asked as he continued to look at menu, deciding on what to get. Everything looked so good, so it may take a few minutes for him to actually choose.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Kay! Sounds good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:52 am

"Hmm... Not sure, what they're serving sounds nice, but it's hard to pick which to start first. I might end up picking a three course meal, but then again, I might wanna try something else next time." Morgan said before realizing what he said in the last part of his sentence as he blushed a little but man up. "How about you? What're you havin?" He wonders what his date will be eating though the idea of having the same meal together isn't all that bad at least, though somehow if one ordered a different item; one or the other might wanna have a try at what the other's eating. Morgan began to daydream a bit just from picturing the scene, snapping himself back into reality though, the thought seem a bit too much even for their first date. The waiter came by with two glasses of water and introduced himself as their waiter for today and asked what Morgan and Syn would be having to drink aside from the water, some wine or other beverages as he waits patiently for either of the two.

"I'll have a hard apple cider with a glass of ice on the side." Morgan seeing that it's a special occasion and that he's not on the clock tomorrow, "We don't have the American beverage, but we do have a local draft available, will that be alright?" the waiter asked as Morgan nodded, "That's okay with me." he later replied as the waiter nods and dotted down Morgan's drink before looking at Syn. [i]"And you ma'am? What'll you be drinking?"

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Syn laughed softly at that statement. "Yes. I can understand that. There's quite a selection to choose from." he replied after a second of looking at his menu. He just smiled at Morgan's slip up before placing the menu down as he now knew what he wanted. "Hmm. I would like to have the lasagna please." he said with a smile at the waiter, not bothering to be mad at being called ma'am as he was used to it. "Hmm. I'll have an iced tea if you have it." he added after a moment of thinking about it. Yeah. That sounded good. If he could, he would have a glass of wine but he started his new job at the hospital tomorrow, plus he didn't want to drink while with Morgan. It didn't seem quite right to do so, so he settled for an iced tea instead. "What would you like to eat, Morgan?" he asked after a minute, smiling at the man once again as he waited for a response. This was nice. He wondered if this place had desserts? Most likely and hr made a mental note to ask the waiter after they were served thier meal. He had a sudden image of him cooking for Morgan before pushing it away. Now was not the time for those thoughts.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:26 pm

The waiter dotted down Syn's order before looking at Morgan who seems to have a bit of difficulty choosing, that until the waiter gave Morgan a curious sniff which caught the detective by surprised using the menu to cover his reaction as he looked at the Ku-sith, "Ah! Sorry, sorry it's a habit of mine." the waiter apologizes though Morgan just waved at him, though the detective couldn't help but wonder why as he asked the waiter. "Ah, it's just something that happens, though a lot of people from different parts have a distinct scent. I believe yours is from a port city am I wrong?" The waiter inquired but gets a response from Morgan who nods slightly. With that thought in mind, Morgan turned to the seafood section and sees an item he's familiar with, "Alright, I'll have a Moqueca." Morgan placed his order as the waiter nods and wrote down the order. "Seu pedido estará pronto em breve." the waiter bows slightly before heading off to the kitchen. Morgan couldn't help but chuckle a bit before looking at Syn with smile. "I'm glad we can have dinner, just the two of us. No cases or catching criminals to give a reason. E de onde estou sentada, você é realmente linda Syn." Morgan blushing a little from saying that last part in Portuguese, a part of him wondering if Syn understood him. Though with the young healer being the one sitting in front of the view of the valley; to Morgan, Syn looked more better than the view.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Syn was surprised by what the waited did but since he wasn't causing any trouble, he let it go. Morgan was from a port town? Hmm. That was very interesting and he made a mental note to ask the other male about it sometime. He watched as the other finally ordered something, which was probably seafood oriented if he was from a port town. He blinked when Morgan spoke before blushing darkly at the other's statement as he had just called him beautiful and he didn't know how to feel about it. He nodded at his statement about having dinner without having a case involved. "Grazie, Morgan. Anche io ti trovo molto attraente." he replied with a really shy smile as he brushed a stared strand of stray hair behind his ear. He was really flattered that Morgan thought of him like that and it made something in his stomach flutter fiercely. At this rate, this thing he felt for Morgan would probably develop into something deeper before thr night was through. Gods only knew that men like Morgan were rare nowadays. Hebwas happy that he was the one who got to know him in that way.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: O did interpret that right, didn't I?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:11 am

Morgan chuckled softly which seems to calm his nervousness down a bit before hiding his face beneath the scarf. "You and your Italian, I suppose Italian is still more attractive than Brazilian Portuguese huh." he chuckled softly once again, well if Syn replied to Morgan, he guessed that the young healer understand, though blushing behind the scarf, Morgan couldn't help but becoming a bit flattered himself. Though the atmosphere seems to clear a bit and Morgan slowly becoming more comfortable as he straightens himself up. "Well I guess while we wait for our food, we can talk about each other. I'm sure both of us wondered about one another during these past few days." Morgan said clasping his hands together leaning on the table, the detective have had some thought into things about Syn. Letting Syn go first, Morgan would wait his turn to answer Syn's question about him and feeling more open to Syn, Morgan didn't mind answering about anything even if it's something silly.

Ooc: Yup lol, though I kinda find it cute that they both speak different languages.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Syn just smiled. "Maybe. But I think that all languages are neat." he replied with a laugh. He blinked before nodding to himself. Why not? Plus it was about time foe them to know more about each other. Or was that too assuming? "Okay. Well, what you do you want to know first?" he asked, taking a sip of his water to wet his throat as it had become dry. He didn't mind talking more about himself as he was that comfortable to do so around Morgan and had to fight down his blush as he had never felt this comfortable around any one in a very long time. Except his teacher but she was different and didn't count. In return, he got to know more about Morgan and ask why he had become a detective.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Heads up, my phone just broke so I may not be able to reply to you for a few days until I can get a new one. I apologize.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:39 am

Morgan thought for a few moment as he looked Syn and scratched his chin for a while. "Well what's it like to be connected to the earth? The way you feel about it and these earth spirits makes me see you treating them as individuals." Morgan wondered from the times he's seen Syn interact with nature during their time around. The time back at the farm as well caught the detective's attention, not wanting to touch on sensitive subjects, Morgan figured he'd stick to Syn's magic and druid powers. "Though I do kinda wonder what sort of earth spirit I should avoid, I remember one time where Charlotte suddenly tripped on a vine, though if I remembered correctly, the greenhouse didn't had a lot of vines growing since Gerry's been cleaning the place, wonder if that's something that happens around druids." Morgan says and almost going into cop mode there and wonders if Syn had a hand in what happened when he first met Charlotte. Well if Syn choses not to answer the second, it'll only be fair if Morgan's healer friend asked a question about him.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 pm

Syn blinked at the question, not expecting it but decided to answer it just the same. "It's interesting to say the least. And I treat them like that because they are. They have thoughts, feelings, and opinions just like everyone else." he started after a second of gathering his thoughts. He tilted his head to the side at the second statement. "Ah. Earth spirits are usually calm and don't tend to bother people unless they're upset about something. Ah, that. The earth spirits that protect the land thought Charlotte as a threat but I told them otherwise once I moved into the farm." he finished, taking another sip of his water. " Respect the spirits and they will leave you alone. More or less. Depends on the spirit." he added with a smile at the detective. "Now, is it okay if I ask a question?" he asked after a second of thinking about it. He wanted to know why Morgan became a detective but he wanted permission to ask first as he didn't know if it was a sensitive subject or not.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games