Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:20 am
Kuwabara turned to watch them leave, hands full with the twins. "Hey, just becareful alright!" He shouted. Both twins started crying from the noise. "Whoops, uh, sorry you two." He bounced them a couple times, sighing as he headed for the kitchen.

Neko moved to follow as she pulled by Hiei. "Uh, maybe. Hang on." She pulled him to a stop for a second and attempted a port, but nothing happened. "s**t, I dont think I've ever tapped Kidds shadow, where is she?" She asked, moving to start down the stairs again.

Kana hung up, pocketing the phone and looking back at the fight. "On his way." She called, staying back and out of the way. She clenched her fists at her side, feeling useless. Where were Chess, Ruka, and Kepi?  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:47 am
Hiei waves his hand as they left showing he heard Kazuma. He shifted glancing at Neko as they ran. “ The Library” The fire demon said as they slowed down and stopped for now so Neko could try her thing.

Kidd moved taking another hit to the face as she slid right passed Kana. She moved getting up and touched her arm that hung low. She spat blood to the side and held her hand as she tried calling her puppets. Nothing.

“ don’t waste your time, there caught up. You won’t be using them right now. “ The woman hissed and walked toward kidd and grabbed her limp arm and through her again. “ so fight me with your mage powers you la breaking puppet lover” She yelled. Kidd screamed in pain before pushing herself up and moved gripping her arm, blood and tears before she stood up shaky and tries again. “ Chess! Come on! ******** please access” She cries before he moved and her strings for chess broke and she tried something else. “ Fine ********, his not ready for show and tell but his good enough. Mezin!” Kidd yelled and in a puff of black smoke a small very small like fey creature stood there. His was about the size of an action figure.

“ a doll? You are using a doll puppet?” The woman laughed and Kidd smiled. “ Yeah, but with a fey soul and magic. So ******** bring it.” Kidd snarled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:33 am
Neko nodded."That I can do." She gripped Hieis shoulder, porting them to a shadow on the side of the library. She moved. Pulling Hiei around the corner with her, coming up behind the mage, Kidd and Kana across the way. She let go of Hiei, pulling her knife and forming a shadow blade in her other hand. "Kidds looking a little rough over there."

Kana looked over, seeing Hiei and Neko showing up. "Calvalry just showed up."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:06 am
“ Yeah well she just came off a week long job from me that left her already badly hurt” Hiei said and moved looking at Neko and the fight before pushing off the ground and attacking the woman from behind. Not normal his style but he was worried for Kidd. “ Kana, you teo go now!” Hiei yelled.

The woman twisted around and slammed her hand at Hiei going for attacks as fast as she could as the fire demon kept his own pace.

Kidd moved struggling as she stood there and moved holding her hand out. “ Mezin, help Hiei.” She ordered and ignored Hiei ordered and moved standing up shaky and tried to call her magic again. “ I asked you for help, not to take over”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:18 am
Neko moved, throwing a shadow up to tie down one of the romans wrists, sliding by the mage to strike at her knees with her knives hoping to bring the woman down. She moved to stand quickly, bring the knife up with her quickly in an upward arc.

Kana moved, wrapping her arms around Kidd. "That's enough, we need to go." She said, pulling slightly. She looked over Kidd, taking note of the injuries. "We need to get you fixed up..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 2:12 pm
The woman screamed as she fell onto one knee and twisted to look toward Neko before grabbing Hiei who came back close for an attack. The fire demon stared at the woman before reaching up and twisting her arm from his shoulder. He took a step back as the woman fell to the ground and was shaking and snarling.

“ I’m going to kill you like that ungrateful b***h killed me” The one yelled and tried to get up. Hiei looked toward Neko then glanced at Kidd who was struggling to lean on Kana.

Kidd moved and swung her hand to the side as the fey puppet raced toward the woman and worked on actually sewing her mouth shut now that she was under the shadow hold. “ I can’t leave. I need to know why she’s alive and here. I killed her. I killed her when she tried to hurt Cillia and me. So why is she here” Kidd spoke like she was close to tears, was it the wounds or the fear?  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:11 pm
Neko watched the woman a moment. "Think this one explodes too?" She asked, keeping ready incase the woman got free. "I have a hunch this is just like the imp earlier."

Kana shifted so that she had most of Kidds weight on her tiny frame, she was already shorter then the girl. "Unless you can call Kepi here right now, I'm taking you home, even if I have to drag you there." She insisted. "If your mom is dead, the thing over there isnt hed. Not really."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:58 pm
Hiei chuckled and stayed close to the woman. “ If so I’ll make sure it’s my turn to get gutted” He said with a chuckle and moved a little kneeling down and touched the woman’s head pulling her face up. “ Who do you work for?” He asked before the woman started screaming at Hiei and tried throwing hexes at him and his Jagan just kept him safe. “ I don’t speak banshee, try again” Hiei said and slammed the woman’s face down.

Kidd moved and gripped Kana and looked around. “ I can’t, my puppets are locked up. I can’t feel my ties with them and this b***h is the reason.” Kidd said and moved taking a step before she buckled down to be on her knees pulling Kana down to kneel with her shaking. “ ******** hell”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 pm
Kana winced, landing on her knees as Kidd buckled. She grit hed teeth, moving to get her foot under her and push up. "Dont suppose theres anyway to negate that power of hers."

Neko moved, pulling another shadow to tie down the womans other hand down. "Is she being puppeted, theres not of strong floating around and I dont think they're Kidds." She pointed out, reaching for one of the loose threads  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:22 pm
Hiei moves looking toward Kidd and Kana and looked at Neko. “ Kill her, Kidd has no access to her puppets and it’s because of this woman’s mage powers” Hiei said and moved walking back toward the woman and Neko. “ This puppet is being controlled by silk strings and Kidd uses Steel” Hiei said. “ She’s another puppet she’s uselsss to us”

Kidd moved and let go of Kana and gripped her arm with a light hiss and leaned forward laying her face flrward in the cement under her trying to control her anger and pain. “ ******** Anthena uses silk strings. “ Kidd snapped.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:41 pm
Neko nodded and moved a hand, the shadow under the woman Guillotining her swiftly. Once done she dissolved all the shadows, letting the body fall freely. "Whers are the bodies coming from. If shes dead, shouldn't she be decomposing?" Neko asked, putting her knife away.

Kana moved, staying along side Kidd and putting a hand on her back. "Who's Anthena?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 9:32 pm
“ Athena is a necromancer puppet master. She broke the law after I made Kepi. I only ever did one flesh puppet but Athena just brings back the dead and uses them. “ Kidd explained and took a deep breath and held her hand out try to call her puppets again.

Hiei moves looking st kidd before looking at Neko. “ If kidd is right about this woman being a necormancer and a puppet master then that’s easy to bring back a dead body with flesh. I just don’t understand why.” Hiei said with a sigh and rubbed his head trying to think. “ Kidd will you let me take you to Yukina for aid?” Hiei asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:22 pm
"Yes, yes she will." Kana spoke up, sitting back on her hands a moment.

Neko shook her head. "Necromancers really suck. They're weirdly crafty." She complained lightly. She crossed her arms, thinking a bit before moving to help Kidd and Kana up, tapping both their shadows while she did. "I'll port us back to the temple. Might need to incinerate that body." She suggested, pointing to the dead mage.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 10:45 pm
Hiei moved holding his hand out as the body went up in flames and he walked toward the girls after moved taking Kana's place to hold Kidd up. " You heard your girlfriend. You'll be seeing my sister." Hiei said and looked at Neko as he used his friend hand to take hold Kana's shoulder so they could all port back to the temple.

Kidd moved gripping onto Hiei and Neko and looked down. " I still can't feel my puppets..." Kidd mumbled scared about that fact. She had never felt empty like this. Where she couldn't feel her puppets.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:29 pm
They ported back to the Temple, Neko placing them just outside the front doors. "Alright, well, hope your sister doesnt mind two extras for dinner tonight" she said, moving to hold the door open so Hiei could help Kidd inside.

Kana blinked, unsure of what had just happened or why her insides felt cold for a split second. She stayed sitting a bit longer til she got her bearings and moved to stand, looking around. "A shrine?" She questioned, noticing the old style structure of the building.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games