Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:22 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja came out of the bathroom with a smile, "I feel better now." she saw him on his knees, "I know you liked what you saw, but to be begging for more? Oh if you insist." she played along and slowly undoing he clothes just to tease him.

She stopped halfway through, "Kidding. And if it makes you feel any better, you are very well hung." she went to the bed, laid down in the covers and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I- Gah!" Tousa had no words for her just frustrated noises. "Stop! Stop that! No more! None of it ever!" he finally stated in frustration, looking at her and all of the casual nature she took to the entire idea. "That's not something to be joked about, or teased, or given casually! It's important!"

Tousa just stared at her back as she laid in bed. "Why do you and why do those others talk about it so casually? It's not something to be eager about with someone you've barely known for a week!" His face was flushed and he just stormed across the room, back and forth, running a hand through his hair before slamming himself down into the chair next to the window and pulling his book out about Lycan.

His face was still flushed, but his face was contorting between sadness, anger, and a purely baffled nature. Maybe the book would give him some sort of answer. Maybe Lycan's were disposed of because of this type of behavior. He didn't know.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Kami GearX

Anja chuckled at him before falling asleep.

When he would find the section about behavior:

"Be wary if you venture into a lycan pack. Their modesty isn't up very high at all. They don't care about showing skin since they are raised that way. Males and females bathe together. Since they mate for life, one night flings and hook ups don't happen. And since they grew up with each other and seen the other several times, there is no heated friction, or arousal. They only do that with their chosen mates. When you ask them to be more modest, they will laugh and ask you why. They aren't used to human ways when it comes to these things. At least most of them cover their important areas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:08 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just looked at the book. It was mocking him. This book was quite literally mocking him right now. With a growl he shoved it back into the pile of items he had gotten from the market and just stared out the window. "The reason why is because some people have a sense of modesty and we deem it polite..."

After a few minutes he just took a deep breath and then slowly let it out. He wish he had his spear with him right now so he could practice his forms. Instead he was stuck in a small inn room. With a lycan of the opposite sex. That loved to tease him. She was still technically his prisoner but she acted more like a friend the more the days passed by.

His gaze went from out of the window over to Anja, watching her as she rested. "You cause me a lot of trouble you know." He muttered, still watching her. Tousa wasn't expecting much of a response, simply venting. "Either by acting rashly or by teasing me... Unlike you're kind of course I get aroused at certain things. What man wouldn't?" He just shook his head and pushed hair back out of his face. His gaze once more went back out the window. At some point he would fall asleep at the table, slumped on it and snoozing gently. Seemed he was used to sleeping at a table. Probably had to do with all the paperwork he did.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:26 pm
Kami GearX

Anja slept through the night. It was a while since she had been on a real bed.

It wasn't until the sun was shining on her face, that she woke up. Woke up alone. Tousa wasn't in the bed with her. He must have been too shaken up to sleep in the same bed as her. Just for the fact that she was female. She sat up and got out of bed. She stretched and yawned. She used the bathroom and came back in. They had to get ready soon, the market always had better stuff in the morning. She wrote down a note telling him where she was and set it in front of him, then she left  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:41 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa did not wake until a half an hour after she had left, stirring ever so slightly with a groan. "Anja... Anja you awake?" He muttered quietly with a stretch and a creaking of his bones. He glanced over to the now empty bed and then his arm slid across the table, moving the note and making him glance at it.

"Ah... She went to the market..." He folded the note gently and tucked it away on his person before standing up and going over to the bed, falling into it now that it was unoccupied and clocking out for some more sleep in a more restful position. After yesterday he really didn't want to go out and try and find her, especially if the lady from yesterday was on the prowl. He had escaped because of Anja, he doubt he would have that luck a second time.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm
Kami GearX

Anja was strolling in the market, to find some things they could take with them on their trip. Mainly food items that could be carried and didn't have to be eaten right away. She found a jar of wild honey. Bought it. Couldn't get constipated on the road. She found an array of dried fruits, those she got too.

Anja didn't really want to get too many things without Tousa's approval. At least she made sure to get great bargains. Anja passed by this one jewelry shop and was grabbed by the arm, "So you are the girl she gave it to! You look stunning."

Anja was slightly confused, "You talking to me? What do you mean?"
"My apologies. This woman came to me asking for a present for a fiery young girl. And I told him to buy that necklace!"
Anja touched it, "So she got that from you? Wow, thank you. You really nailed me, this is perfect."
"No problem. And it was funny. I thought she was a man because she was all flustered and unsure what to get a woman." the female giggled and so did Anja
"I have to go, good day." she left her blushing a little bit.

Anja came back to the room a few hours later with a basket in her hands. She set it down on the table, glad that he moved to the bed. SHe jumped on the bed loudly and jumped on him as well, "Good afternoon sunshine!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa awoke not with a gentle rise, but with a bang so to speak as his back was suddenly slammed on by a weight from above him. His mind immediately went into combat mode and he did his best to roll over, grabbing at the pillow to pull it away from his face so he could breath.

Then the words registered and the wild flailing that started immediately stopped. Instead he let out a very delayed grunt and wheeze as the pressure made him lose air. "Afternoon Anja." He said in a slightly pained fashion. "Mind letting me... Get up?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:22 pm
Kami GearX

Anja let him up right away, "What is with you, sleeping the day away? I got a few things for our trip. Mostly provisions, and a flute." she pulled it out and did a little tune. Anja went to the basket, "Here is your breakfast. Don't worry, I didn't cook any of it."

Inside the basket were hard boiled eggs, bacon, bread slices with butter and jam, and last but not least, a mug of coffee. She brought it over to him and set it down on the bed. Fork and knife and napkin were all inside as well  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:05 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa sat up and turned, nodding at what she was saying. "So you can play the flute but you can't cook... You have a strange set of talents. I might also add that if you thought I was acting weird last night, you're certainly acting strange now."

Even as he spoke he grabbed for the mug of coffee first. This certainly wasn't cheap to get. He took a deep breath of it in and then out before taking a sip and offering the cup over to her. "Best we share this. I don't think we will be able to buy it at every town."

Next was bacon, and he gingerly ate at a piece while looking her over. "Unless you already drank some coffee which would explain some of the energy... To answer your original question, I was sleeping yesterday off like a migraine and hoping nothing of that nature would happen today."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:34 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shook her head, "No coffee for me. If I drink that I'll be jumping off the walls. We don't drink that kind of stuff." she sat down next to him, "Think of it as my way of saying t hank you for the necklace." she lightly tapped his back. She jumped up and took out the jar from her bag, "I found some honey, good price too since the place is just out of town."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:46 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I think someone just has a sweet tooth." Was his comment back when she produced the honey from her bag before taking another sip from the cup he was given. He set it on the nightstand and moved to take a slice of bread and spread a small amount of jam over it before biting into it.

Once more he offered it to her, doubling it as a pointing device to the necklace. "I think you misunderstand why I gave you that... It was a gift as a thank you for the village. That's all." That wasn't true but he would use it as a good cover. He then motioned to the basket of food. "There was no need to thank someone who is thanking you is there? Makes it so it's a never ending spiral of thank you's."

He paused and offered the bread back up. "Speaking of, thank you."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:43 am
Kami GearX

"Whatever, then I won't do any more nice things for you." Anja shrugged and shook her head, "I already ate dopehead." she laid back on her back on the bed, putting her hands behind her head. She closed her eyes, "Rouse me when you're done."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:56 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa huffed at her. "I said thank you... What more do you want from me?" He asked as she closed her eyes. Tousa thought for a moment and slowly set the piece of bread down, a huge grin on his face.

He waited a few more moments and then leaned over her, pushing some of her short locks away from her forehead and placing a kiss there. Tousa pulled away as quickly as he could to see what reaction he would get. He had been jumped on, so why not give her something to be flustered or squirmy about in return. At least he hoped she would have that sort of reaction.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:45 pm
Kami GearX

Anja was resting peacefully until a set of lips made contact with her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled. She had just the thing to turn this around, "Thank you for that. But we have to be mated now." she sat up and leaned into him, "According to our customs, when a male shows that kind of affection to a sleeping female, and a gift has been presented, it means they want to mate." she pushed herself on him more and gave him a loving look.

Anja let it linger for a minute before busting out in laughter, "Nah, I'm just kidding!!!!" she pushed away from him and turned to go to the bathroom with a huge grin on her face. But she did feel her heart flutter for a second  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games