Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:07 am
*erects monument*
"in memory of Tsnugget"

he was erm...called away for sudden urgent mission :'c
-sits and twiddles thumbs- emo  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:25 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno

I think the boss has been snortin' t'much MAKO. -nod-

Is that a thing? I'm pretttttyyy sure positive Tseng wouldn't be doing that if it WERE but... is it?

Little Kadaj
*I* wasn't picking on Mr. Tseng...

...y-you're his... w-what now? Uh... crying

-Shrugs- Who knows any more, lotsa weird s**t going on in the world these days. So why not? =D  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:26 pm
Aras
Little Kadaj
-STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!!!- scream

-casts Protect and turns attention to Reno-

TurkReno
Hate to say it, but he as a point... D<

Ya know, Silence, Sleep, Stop, and Break are all fantastic spells for dealing with pests~

You do have a point, maybe can go digging for those materia later then trap 'em in a pyramid. MWAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:29 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
he is pretty BUT I AM A FRIGGEN HOURGLASS BISHES

User Image

but that guy is pretty...but only cuz he looks like Tsnugget in a hat rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A better idea for you.

-snickers- Slightly I guess, though nothing a like.

And yes, you are. We'll just say you got your momma's hips. XD
dis what happens when u splice the dna of a female creature with a male baby before he's born rofl heart -casually gathers up dat coat dude and makes ff with him- new peetttttttt -nom-

Careful, if you don't keep him entertained / have something interesting for him, you might not live long. -nod-
Doctor Jackal / Kuroudo Akabane; Getbackers anime.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Vice-PresidentRufusShinRa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:35 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng

-Calls Tseng up-
...I need you to keep the remnant distracted by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Distract him and keep him busy with your life. This is an order.

Swords and Hair Gel

-Calls up Cloud-
I have a delivery I need you to make. A certain black box in my possession needs to be carefully hidden in Lucretia's Cave. Tseng should be keeping Kadaj busy.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 2:43 pm
This bonfire is slowly turning into Advent Children ROFL.  

lll Rikku lll

Rainbow Fox

11,650 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Waffles! 25

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:01 pm
lll Rikku lll
This bonfire is slowly turning into Advent Children ROFL.
chaaaa it's too bad Little Loz left gaia eons ago :'c he'd have had a blast here. wonder where he is nowadays ; ;  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 pm
Vice-PresidentRufusShinRa
Sharpshooter Tseng

-Calls Tseng up-
...I need you to keep the remnant distracted by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Distract him and keep him busy with your life. This is an order.

Swords and Hair Gel

-Calls up Cloud-
I have a delivery I need you to make. A certain black box in my possession needs to be carefully hidden in Lucretia's Cave. Tseng should be keeping Kadaj busy.
stare ... *mildly suspicious but never thinks to just LOOK UNDER UR OBVIOUSLY SUSPICIOUS BED SHEETS*  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:10 pm
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj

User Image

A better idea for you.

dis what happens when u splice the dna of a female creature with a male baby before he's born rofl heart -casually gathers up dat coat dude and makes ff with him- new peetttttttt -nom-

Careful, if you don't keep him entertained / have something interesting for him, you might not live long. -nod-
bah! another person named kuroudo? D:< or is not said like cloud's name is? >^>

someone on the net once pitched a fit saying "His name should have been translated as Claude!" and i'm like omg xD NO. just no. xD that is like... that's the worst name ever! no!! and now that they made "snow" and "lightning" i feel like that makes it a bit more obvious that yeh, he's named after the things in the sky. i saw someone trying to argue once that he was name that because "cloud" means "to veil" as in "shrouding the truth" and "represents how he's living a lie" and I'm like HIS NAME IS CLOUD, PPL. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!?!? rofl good grief!!

acting like that just screams "i'm a homophobe" imo. u act like omg, his name is too girly/wussy and it makes u uncomfortabe to like a character with a gay name. rolleyes

someone also, one of those "always subbed/never dubbed" morons, whined around cuz the dub calls reno 'reeeno' instead of pronouncing it the way japan does and i'm like hm, prolly cuz reno is not a japanese word and the JAPENSE ARE THE ONES SAYING IT WRONG. reno nevada is in the usa so i think the usa version ARE THE ONES SAYING IT RIGHT. just like how "cloud" and "vincent" are non-japanese words and they say them funny, so yeh, the dub is not gonna say "cloudo" and "veecento"

when i take over the world these ppl are at the top of my punt-list.

but dun worry about mr coat guy, i keep him very enterained emotion_yatta for extended periods of time heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj
TurkReno
Little Kadaj

User Image

A better idea for you.

bah! another person named kuroudo? D:< or is not said like cloud's name is? >^>

someone on the net once pitched a fit saying "His name should have been translated as Claude!" and i'm like omg xD NO. just no. xD that is like... that's the worst name ever! no!! and now that they made "snow" and "lightning" i feel like that makes it a bit more obvious that yeh, he's named after the things in the sky. i saw someone trying to argue once that he was name that because "cloud" means "to veil" as in "shrouding the truth" and "represents how he's living a lie" and I'm like HIS NAME IS CLOUD, PPL. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL!?!? rofl good grief!!

acting like that just screams "i'm a homophobe" imo. u act like omg, his name is too girly/wussy and it makes u uncomfortabe to like a character with a gay name. rolleyes

someone also, one of those "always subbed/never dubbed" morons, whined around cuz the dub calls reno 'reeeno' instead of pronouncing it the way japan does and i'm like hm, prolly cuz reno is not a japanese word and the JAPENSE ARE THE ONES SAYING IT WRONG. reno nevada is in the usa so i think the usa version ARE THE ONES SAYING IT RIGHT. just like how "cloud" and "vincent" are non-japanese words and they say them funny, so yeh, the dub is not gonna say "cloudo" and "veecento"

when i take over the world these ppl are at the top of my punt-list.

but dun worry about mr coat guy, i keep him very enterained emotion_yatta for extended periods of time heart

XD Not the same. Cloud is: Kuraudo

Claude?! XD That seems a horrible name for a main character. Unless they want to make someone weird and twisted. I think that's about the only way a 'Claude' would stand out as a main character. Side background character possibly.

This is true, the dub will not say that, and we also don't tack o's to the ends of things. And Japanese technically do not have the letter 'R' in their language. L's and R's are interchangeable sort of. Which is why sometimes you'll hear Reno being called 'Leno'.

By all means, do punt them. =D

-snickers- Goooood luck.

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:44 pm
TurkReno

Claude?! XD That seems a horrible name for a main character. Unless they want to make someone weird and twisted. I think that's about the only way a 'Claude' would stand out as a main character. Side background character possibly.

This is true, the dub will not say that, and we also don't tack o's to the ends of things. And Japanese technically do not have the letter 'R' in their language. L's and R's are interchangeable sort of. Which is why sometimes you'll hear Reno being called 'Leno'.

-snickers- Goooood luck.

i think L's and R's both sound like D's in japanese so in kh when they say "riku" it sounds like "DQ" and then i get the dairy queen theme song stuck in my head! emotion_awesome

-casually swims thru thread- 489 posts guys!!! we should celebrate when we hit 500!! 4laugh heart

riku the dark pancake

I LOVE YOU!!!!

u dun have to reply
just felt like screamin that
heart

-swims away-  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:57 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

-snickers- Goooood luck.

i think L's and R's both sound like D's in japanese so in kh when they say "riku" it sounds like "DQ" and then i get the dairy queen theme song stuck in my head! emotion_awesome

-casually swims thru thread- 489 posts guys!!! we should celebrate when we hit 500!! 4laugh heart

riku the dark pancake

I LOVE YOU!!!!

u dun have to reply
just felt like screamin that
heart

-swims away-

XD!@DQ. Well, alright. XD

489? =O 491 as of this one.
Hm, what should we do? Turn someone's head into a pinata? >D

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:58 pm
Sora with Wings

But that's besides the point. Just wanted to point out...YOUR DAMN BUBBLES ARE LIKE &$#&ING BUBBLE WRAP. MUST POP THEM ALL. D< But they keep replenishing......

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:06 pm
just wanna see what happens o3o.  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:09 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

But that's besides the point. Just wanted to point out...YOUR DAMN BUBBLES ARE LIKE &$#&ING BUBBLE WRAP. MUST POP THEM ALL. D< But they keep replenishing......
AREN'T THEY AMAZEBALLS heart
i actually went thru a ton of trouble to get these doggone things omg D; they were unlisted for ever and ever, and every time one appeared, it got sold in the middle of the night before i could get it, and then ppl wised up and started listing it for stupid high amounts e__e....~

-sings dairy queen song~- heart  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games