Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:40 pm
Lupa Fur
User Image
        oh that's a good one :o

thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

i'll go ahead and move them to the ballroom? i'll quote all the
        beacon people so they know as well c:

and i think that would be pretty awesome if she did end up
        being their mentor lol. we'll see when we cross that path~
        much mayhem and chaos. lots of sparring and field trips xD

Yeah, just go ahead and post in the ballroom. XD

You know she'd do her best to get them in as much trouble as possible regardless of the consequences. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rengato

yang: "what even are consequences??? LET'S DO THIS" xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:41 pm
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

okie doke~ i'll make a list just gimme a few minutes~
        and i'll do that shortly c: shouldn't take me too long!

TheVikingWay

not very "viking" but its hard to find ;c

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aight. XD
As for Yang. The friendship must be a thing! Although, what are you gonna do if Yang ends up being their mentor? XD
Because it will be a SLIGHT RNG thing whether they get a certain mentor.

Cap is there any chance a dragon faunus could be a thing and about the animal traits,can there only be one on a person cause every pic i found that makes me want to do this has horns and a tail  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:44 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

You know Elliot would be up for it. He doesn't understand consequences either, partially because of her. XD

Lupa Fur

Hm... I don't think Faunus can have mythical creature parts. But there's plenty of animals that have those parts that you can use to make them dragon-like if that's what you want. ^^
As for the one trait thing, that is a rule. In RWBY, all Faunus only have one animal trait, sadly. Sorry about that. ^^;
You can do something like what Niraya has, with them using accessories to make it look like they have more than that. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:45 pm
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

You know Elliot would be up for it. He doesn't understand consequences either, partially because of her. XD

Lupa Fur

Hm... I don't think Faunus can have mythical creature parts. But there's plenty of animals that have those parts that you can use to make them dragon-like if that's what you want. ^^
As for the one trait thing, that is a rule. In RWBY, all Faunus only have one animal trait, sadly. Sorry about that. ^^;
You can do something like what Niraya has, with them using accessories to make it look like they have more than that. ^^

Okie thanks,wonder what benefit a tail would have,then again might just be for the aesthetic  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:46 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

Okie thanks,wonder what benefit a tail would have,then again might just be for the aesthetic

Sun uses his to hang from things and take things. MONKEY TAIL! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:46 pm
Sorry. I was swimming with old ladies.

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:51 pm
Weeamoo

well, that just sounds fantastic lmao~ also, not trying
        to rush you or anything at all, but did you want me to
        wait to post for opal in the ballroom so you can post?
        or is it alright if i go ahead and do the little time skip?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:52 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

Lemme just give you a sample of why i asked,several spoilers so your page doesnt become impossible to navigate

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Why is the internet so full of waifus  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:53 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

Haha, it's pretty fun xDD
No, it's cool! Ren told me you were in the middle of keeping things movie, so you're all set. I can post after^w^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm
Weeamoo
thirtyspacechickens-go
Weeamoo

Haha, it's pretty fun xDD
No, it's cool! Ren told me you were in the middle of keeping things movie, so you're all set. I can post after^w^

I see you’re questing for the original Bon Bon milk,i could help  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:58 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

Lemme just give you a sample of why i asked,several spoilers so your page doesnt become impossible to navigate

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Because we need our waifus to carry us through the rough days of our lives. XD

Hm.... well, they could just have headbands that make it look like they have horns as an aesthetic choice. XD
There are plenty of people that wear interesting stuff. It's kinda be like a reverse-Blake in that way. They wear things that make them look MORE like Faunus rather than things that help disguise the fact. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Because we need our waifus to carry us through the rough days of our lives. XD

Hm.... well, they could just have headbands that make it look like they have horns as an aesthetic choice. XD
There are plenty of people that wear interesting stuff. It's kinda be like a reverse-Blake in that way. They wear things that make them look MORE like Faunus rather than things that help disguise the fact. XD

Tru Tru,think im gonna go with the top one and make her name almost as cute as i can

Edit:Blitz’s older sister is gonna be a teacher at beacon btw...just gonna let that sink in  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:03 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheVikingWay

this guy maybe? not bearded axes but close enough
        User Image

doesn't exactly look like a first year student

Maybe this?
User Image
closer, for Sure  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games