Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The water had just finished boiling when Erik woke up. Lily started to pour the water into two mugs that had tea bags in when she heard a groan coming over from the couch. She looked over her shoulder to see the young man rise from his slumber on the floor. She let out a soft laugh at the sight of his tiered look before she turned back to the two mugs before her on the counter.

Lily was about to reach over to grab a cloth to wipe out only spilt water she may of spilt when she felt Eriks strong loving arms wrap around her and pulling her away into his chest. She let out a small gasp as he did so but when he nuzzled the side of her neck she let out another gasp. She tensed up a little but relaxed as Erik kissed her cheek. " I slept just fine. I take it the bed wasn't to your liking?" She asked with a slight joking manner in her voice. She placed her hands on his arms as she rested part of her face on his arms that wrapped around her. " Tea is ready." She said quietly, letting him know there was tea ready for him but she didn't really want him to let go of her for tea.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 pm
GrayEnvy
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik shrugged at her question about the bed. "Nope. Being around you is more to my liking." He said with a smile. Bright blue eyes looked up to see that tea was in fact ready. He chuckled at that and shook his head "Look at us being so domestic." he joked with a smile and gently pulled away from her.

XXXX Only one long arm unraveled itself to take the mug of tea whilst the other kept hold of the young beauty. Erik took a sip of his tea before loosening his hold slightly. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked gently, wondering if she'd be ready to begin her training today. Ir maybe she'd forget about it entirely.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 am

Lily Grey

Lily raised a brow when erik said his reasoning for sleeping on the ground was because he wanted to be next to her. " You slept on the ground because being around me is more to your liking?" She asked before letting out a sigh and shaking her head slightly. If she would of known he was going to sleep on the floor she would of not of slept on the couch seeing he would of slept on the floor next to her no matter where she slept. " Stalker..." She muttered jokingly,loud enough for Erik to hear.

Lily picked up her tea and started to drink it slowly and kept the cup close to her to keep herself warm. " No not yet. I don't want to eat anything until after this mornings training. I normally don't eat till later on in the day anyways after a run." Lily said before taking another sip of her tea. " Where will we be training and what exactly will we be training today?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:43 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The tall man nodded as he considered the training. What would they do today? He blanched a bit, as he hadn't really wanted to do this at all. Deciding to take some time to come up with a plan he pulled back and walked to the couch while he sipped his tea.

XXXX "The park is a good idea, enough space. We'll work on the basics today, muscle training." After he spoke he thought about it and gave an emphatic nod. Finally pleased that he could come up with a plan that didn't give him the apprehension every other idea gave him. "You'll need to eat more protein today, your body is going to need it." Erik gave this advice almost as an afterthought. But he wondered if this was a wise idea at all. Thinking on the days to come he took a sip of his tea and sighed, "We're going to have to camp out. Get you used to it." He mulled as he wondered about the supplies he had for himself, they would need more.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:09 pm

Lily Grey

The young woman turned her head and watched Erik walk away to the couch sipping his tea. She gave him a nod when he said the park and thought about it for a moment. " That area I showed you with the statue will be a good spot so people don't look at us like crazy while we beat each other up." There was enough room for them to train and they wouldn't have to worry about bothering anyone in that area as well.

Lily took another sip of her tea before setting it down and looking in er fridge to see what she had as far as protein went. " When we get back I can make us pancakes, eggs and bacon." She offered and was about to make her way to the bedroom when Erik said something about camp out. " Camp? Like... Out side in the dark in the woods?" She asked as she looked back at Erik, clearly a little worried about it. She had never been camping, not because she didn't like it or anything but because the idea of sleeping out in the dark in the woods was something that someone scared of the dark did not really want to do. " Never camped before..." She knew she would have to do it and get over it so she just gave Erik a weak smile before going to the bedroom, closing the door behind her to change.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:02 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik looked down at his tea and sighed. "Nobody is beating anybody up today." He whispered to himself and finished off the tea before continuing "Or any day if I can help it." The young man looked up to Lily as she passed him and he chuckled slightly. "I'll worry about breakfast, you'll be too tired to do much when we get back." He chuckled and moved to stand and stretch.

XXXXAs the wolf stretched he noticed the apprehension in her voice. But then just as quickly she half recovered from it with that weak smile before closing the door. He made a mental note that he would have to make sure she was comfortable with the camping, it was how they would probably be living for the majority of the trip. Thankfully Erik didn't need to change so he set about cleaning up his cup and cleaning up the couch as he waited for LIly to finish changing.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Lily Grey

Lily gave Erik a questionable look when he said that he would be the one to worry about breakfast. He did not seem to be the type who liked to cook. Maybe he meant getting food at the dinner. Whatever the case was she would be fine with it. Once she was in the bedroom and shut the door behind her she took off her pyjamas and changed into black leggings, blue tank top with a grey sweater overtop. She put her hair into a messy bun, not really caring how it looked as she was most likely going to be a mess anyways after training.

Stepping out of her room the little rabbit looked at Erik who had already cleaned up their mugs and was ready to go. She gave him a smile before grabbing his jacket that he had lent her and put it on. " Alright I am ready." She said before grabbing her purse and started to put her runners on. She stepped out of the apartment and let Erik out before locking her door before taking Eriks hand. She was now a bit more comfortable with the little things such as holding hands without hesitating but she still had a long way to go.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:05 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik noticed how easily she grabbed his hand, and being one to push the proverbial envelope he bent to kiss her forehead suddenly before straightening up again. He smirked to himself because he rather enjoyed teasing his little rabbit. But still, the rabbit and the wolf walked out of the building, hand in hand. Erik looked about and began walking towards the park.He felt eyes on him, and with a quick sniff, he realized that of course, the she-wolf was following them. But he paid her no mind as they entered the park. "Alright. We'll stretch then jog to the clearing. After that, we can worry about the muscle training." He said in a gruff tone that showed he wasn't pleased but he was complying.

XXXXNot liking the tense feeling creeping up his back urging him to not be training her in any sort of combat Erik sighed. The young man briefly stretched and decided to have a bit of fun to prevent his agitation showing. "Tag." He said before tapping her button nose and jumping back not far but enough to put some distance. Wanting to play a game of tag until the clearing would help put him in better spirits.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:49 pm

Lily Grey

Before she started moving, her wolf prince gave her a kiss on her forehead suddenly. Even though he gave her so many in a day, Lily was always slightly off guard by them along with having his arms around her even though she loved it. With her free hand she placed her hand on the spot he had kissed before looking around with a slight blush to see if anyone saw. Hand in hand the now couple walked out of the apartment building and made their way to the park. The little rabbit would look at their hands from time to time, realizing how much bigger his hands were before looking up at him and realizing the hight difference between them. Erik pretty much swallowed her up when hugging her. Even on the girls tippy toes she could only plant a kiss on Eriks jawline.

Lily nodded as Erik explained what they would be doing and see to started stretching. Lily was minding herself, stretching at her own pace when all the sudden Erik tapped her on the nose, making her move her head back and blink a couple of times before realizing that the culprit had backed away from her. She gave him a smile, remembering the last time they played tag here in the park. " You little..." She then leeped forward, swinging her arms to try to catch her black wolf.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:06 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik jumped back easily avoiding her attack. He let out a laugh before wagging his finger in a teasing manner. "You're going to have to try better than that." And he jumped back a few paces. Letting his long legs give him the advantage. But being as cocky as he was, he couldn't stop himself from all but circling her. Almost taunting her to rush out at him. This is what he loved the playfulness that she brought out in him. Erik was convinced Lily had some sort of magic about her, that had a strange and calming effect on him.

XXXXMaya had finally woken from the previous nights escapades. Thankfully she had found a bagel to steal and was eating that when she stumbled upon Erik and Lily. Deciding not to make herself known she all but scrambled up a tree in the park to watch the pair. Seeing him dodge her attempts to touch him Maya stared at them shocked 'Are they playing tag...Erik is playing tag!' She chuckled to herself and happily watched the morning entertainment while she ate her breakfast.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit easily missed her pray as Erik avoided her attack with such ease. She puffed out her cheeks in slight frustration before turning around to face Erik who was now walking around in circles around her. " Cheater, you have longer legs then I do." Lily pointed out as she watched Erik closely. He was clearly teasing the poor girl which only made her want to prove that she could catch the wolf even more.

Lily then leaped at him to try to catch him but instead of stopping and turning to see where he went she skipped the stopping and kept chasing Erik even if it meant going in circles over and over again. She was determined to catch him without stopping, even if it meant pushing herself pass her limits she still had a smile on her face and laughed. Though Lily was still was human and her smaller body could only handle running in circles for so long so when she went to reach out for him when she thought she was close enough her legs slightly gave out and she fell onto one knee. It wasn't bad enough for her to really hurt herself but she used this to her advantage. She hung her head to hide her face as if she really did hurt herself to lure the wolf in. Once the black wolf was close enough the little rabbit sprouted into action. She looked up at Erik for once with a slight smirk on her face as she jumped up and tapped him. " Tag!" She said before the rabbit was off and running at full blast once more down the path.

(ooc: lol Maya just creeping on them XD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:34 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik laughed with her as he deftly moved around dodging her attacks. But the laughter died in his throat when he saw her fall to the ground. Concern replaced the smile he had before. But shock quickly overtook him when she sprang into action. "Trickster!" He yelled after her and began to chase her. When they both made it to the clearing Erik chuckled as he slowed and began walking about the small clearing. "Good job back there. You'll need to use whatever advantage you can get. Just remember that may not work on others." He said and spotted a sturdy low hanging branch that they could use. "Alright, take a breath little one. But then you're going to start strengthening your core." He explained as he rounded back to stand near Lily

XXXXThe blonde wolf followed them and watched them in this clearing. The statue looked strange to her and for a moment she watched it before deciding it was ugly. Finding another tree she easily found purchase on a branch and began to watch. A smirk appeared on her face 'He's not going to teach her to fight at all. Sly wolf.' She thought to herself and wondered how quickly before the little human put it together.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am

Lily Grey

Lily let out a laugh as she could hear Erik behind her calling her a trickster. The little rabbit kept running till she had arrived at the clearing and once there she stopped running and walked a couple feet or so before placing her hands on her knees and tried to catch her breath. Bowing her head down as she felt herself warmed up and not needing Eriks jacket anymore. She unzipped his jacket that was on her person and slowly took it off as she still slightly panted from their little race. Lily put the jacket and bag beside the statue before turning around to see Erik with a stick.

" Don't tell me you are planning to beat me with that." Lily joked a little as she motioned to the stick he was holding. Even if he was Lily knew what she was signing up for and she was ready. She just hope a small thing like her would be some use to the man she had such strong feelings for. " We only have a month so lets get straight to it Erik. Don't go easy on me okay?" Lily said as she let out one last huff before standing in front of her trainer, ready to start but little did she know she was not getting the training she was hoping for.

(ooc: brw happy belated halloween! Hope you had a good one! )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:30 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX When Lily questioned if he would hit her with the stick in his hand he blanched. "No. Never." He said and dropped the offending object. He shook his head and patted Lily's head. "Alright, go ahead and hang upside down on a branch. Follow my lead." He said with a shrug and easily found a branch that would support his weight. Deftly, he jumped up to hold onto it and flipped to hang upside down before pulling himself up, in a sort of sit up motion. When he completed the motion he hung upside down casually. "Hop to it." He said with a smirk and waited patiently for her to follow his instructions.

XXXXMaya smirked at how easily Erik made the move look. For someone who wasn't fit in their core, it would prove difficult. But she didn't need to start there to get to where she needed to be. Maya shook her head at how eager the girl appeared, she wondered briefly if the girl had any self-preservation in her head.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 pm

Lily Grey

Lily watched Erik drop the stick and looked up at him confused as he pattered her head and told her to hang upside down in a tree. "Wait what? You are joking right? You want me to hang upside down in a tree?" She asked confused why he would ask her to do that for training. She understood if they had nothing but time to build up her strength and such but they didn't have time. Lily needed to know how to protect herself now as it could be any day now another wolf found out about Erik and she could be a easy target. " Erik I don't think..." But the wolf as already gone and in a tree.

Letting out a sigh, Lily walked up to the tree Erik was hanging upside down in and slowly started to climb the tree. In truth she never really had climbed a tree before. Only a couple times when in school and kids would toss her backpack up in it. Once she was up she carefully got herself ready to hang herself upside down. " Just like on monkey bars..." She muttered to herself before taking a breath and slowly lowering herself down. Once she was comfortable with the way she was hanging she slowly tried to do a sit up motion just as Erik had done. Thanks to her ballet skills Lily was fit enough to pull up her own body weight.

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces