Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 pm
He continued to kiss her neck when she said it was okay to go a little longer. He brought his hand to move around her back for a little bit. Though he did stop as soon as she asked for a quick chat. " Whats the matter? Was I doing something wrong?" He asked looking at her hoping he didn't mess anything up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:59 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

"You didn't do anything wrong. But three questions, when should we elope? And plan the honey moon? Oh, and what new name should I carry, for my first name?", she asked, well looking into his eyes. Of course she held love and lust for him in her eyes. Her hands found their way to his neck. Though one of her hands found the scar on his cheek and started to rub it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Glad he didn't do anything wrong he thought about her questions. " Well if you want we can elope and do the honey moon at Mt. Fist. As for the name not sure. I guess just use a name that you always liked or wished was your name." When she started to rub that scar he winched and backed away a little bit  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She stopped rubbing his scar on his jaw. Before pecking the other side of his jaw. "Elope before we leave? And I will think of a name before we elope.", she said as she let her lips brush against his neck. Now she started to n** his neck a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:25 pm
"Alright. I'm fine with that." He said before he started moaning a little bit from the pleasure. " Though should I still call you Kona when we are alone?" He manage to ask her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:36 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She thought about it for a few seconds. Before nipping his neck lightly and lick it. "Fine, Kona is only for you. And no one else to speak.", she said into his neck. Before she gone back to kissing and licking his neck some more.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 pm
Shivering he brought her face up to his. " Fine with me." Was all he said before he stared to kiss her as deeply as he could. He then picked her up and placed her on the mattress so he could be on top. Then he broke the kiss to grab her arms and pin her down so he could return the favor. He went to her neck and started to kiss and lick it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:03 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and smiled. Before she started to kiss him back and started to moan. Her hands roamed his back as he picked her up. Once she was on the bed, she looked at him through lazy eyes. Though when he pinned her arms over her head, she arched her back. Her moans started to get louder than before; as he kissed and licked her neck. "Mmmm, my Grim. You're torturing me.", she moaned. As her legs wrapped around his waist now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm
He kept her pinned but stopped long enough to look into her eyes." I don't hear you telling me to stop though." He put his lips next to her ears and whispered " If you want me to stop tell me. But if you don't." He decided to let his actions finish that sentence as he went back to licking and kissing her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:23 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked into his eyes and blushed. Of course she started to wiggle under him as he said this. As he gone back to licking and kissing, she arched her back. Once again her moans filled the room. "Mmm, bite me, please.", she quietly moaned, into his ear.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:35 pm
Without wasting a second he did as she ask he started to bit her softly until he was told otherwise . He went to bite her in a couple of places on her neck. Then he moved to bite her earlobe for a little bit. After he was done he went back to the places he had bitten her neck and slowly licked and kissed them  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

Her moans got louder and louder only to shiver in pleasure. As he bit her neck and earlobe she felt her back arch again. Once he started to lick and kiss where he bit, she shivered some more.
"Grim, shall we wait until we elope? Or possibly do it, now?", she whispered, into his ear.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm
He shook his head in order to snap back into reality. " We should wait until we elope." He released her hands and got up off of her and walked to the door. " Yeah we should do it that way. It is the responsible thing to do." He said that more to try and convince himself to do it that way then anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:02 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him get off of her and sighed. Getting up she followed him and put her hands on his shoulders. "But will we have a bed? Or privacy after we elope? Cause I have broken a good number of traditions already. But that's if you want to help me break one last one.", she said, quietly. Of course she was curious about his reaction.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm
"Of course we will have a bed ;somewhat and privacy after we elope. As long as we make it to Mt.Fist we will be fine." He said as he kissed her noise. " Now come on we should probably tell Zeltion and Curson that we are eloping." Now he was walking out the doorway and heading for the stairs. When he got down stairs those two were sitting and drinking. When Curson saw him he got up. " So how was your women in her new body? You two do stuff you couldn't before?" Grim's eye just twitched in annoyance at this question.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games