Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

All my friends,
Are heathens
Take it slow.....

Dawn smiled at the lady once more until she asked her why she was out here. She looked away smirked a bit as she said," You wouldn't believe me even if you tried." She turned back around and gave Pyrrha a smile as she extended her hand out and announced," My name is Dawn, Dawn Shellington."

Wait for them,
To ask you,
Who they know.

User Image

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha held Dawn's hand as she helped her up. Nice to meet you, Dawn. Can you stand up and walk? Pyrrha looked around for a second before looking at Dawn. Dawn, do you have anywhere to go? I can't leave you out here alone and nude.

[http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25016215]Profile

Hjoyc14

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:42 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack was bored he had walked most the morning on the beach and hadn't come across anyone until he spotted two women up ahead,"There aren't any children...", he frowned hoping to at least see one kid and then he thought,"Now what day is it?", he scratches his head in confusion thinking it was the weekend for some odd reason,"Oh yea!! Its during the week they will be all at school", he laughed,"Oh well I guess I can interact with 'grownups' ", he shakes his head and starts to walk up to the two ladys that he could see, the only problem he would have is if they two women didn't believe in him even the slightest he was gonna have problems getting them to see him, he stops shakes his head and turns back around,"No point most grownups stop believing i'm real and just a legend after a while guess I'd best be off", he gives a mischievous grin and starts taking off into the air where he starts to fly off,"Now where is the schools at around here?". He hadn't gone far when he noticed that there was an odd looking woman down the beach in not the normal french wear,"Out of country I see and whats this?", he inspect closer,"Oh from my neck of the woods up north I have to talk to her", he floats down and lands behind her just close enough to reach out and tap her shoulder,"Hi hows it going?", he smiled hoping the surprise was a good introductory.

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:01 pm
My blood is steal,and my heart is glass.

User Image

I am the bone of my sword.

Archer had jumped form the house he was at and was sailing through the air,he was still over the beach and he was coming back to the ground quickly.Archer noticed a few people at the beach and one of them just started to fly off."Sense when can humans fly."He says just before passing the man at a high rate of speed as he heads for the ground he then seen a young girl standing right where he was going to land he had to change where he was going to hit down and had to do it fast.The space around his body started to glow as he forced him self to slow down touching down just a few feet form the girl in wrapped in a blanket."Yo girly you alright?"He asks taking into account the fact that she was young and on a beach all by her self.

Juliet Rosario
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭

Completely in a daze as she walked, Anna released a heavy sigh. They had a new strange girl in their rental house and she didn't have any clue how she could make any friends, and it'd be bad to leave back to Arendale and leave her here alone without any friends. She was very nice, so it shouldn't be that hard. But it would take a moment for Elsa to warm up to her. Only after feeling a breeze did she look up to see a man flying down to her. Oh, how interesting! Watching him as he landed, a smile spread across her face. Hello! You just flew, I have to say that was amazing!

OCC:~~

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 pm
~Jack Frost~

User Image
Jack was staring into the face of a red haired blue eyed beauty who obviously just seen him descend from the sky to his surprise and delight,"oh you seen that huh?", he laughed,"Its not all its cut out to be but its pretty fun", he smiled at her asking,"Well now whats your name?", as he leaned forward on his staff holding it against his head while he waited for her to respond. he had to admit she was pretty cute wondered why she was here but stories took place after introductions thats how he always seen it.

Elsa Amora

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image

A lone girl runs down the beach with tears streaming down her face her face kneels,hands and hair where all covered in sand as she trips,she then forces her self to her feet and tries to run again but falls.Her breath was fast and her heart was racing as she looks back the way the rain and she yells out."Brother!!!" She could still hear the sound of him telling her to run and she sits there on the beach tears stinging her eyes and her little white wings flapping every now and again,she then hugs her self. She hated that her brother always had to fight for her she wanted to fight for him for a change but she was to scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:16 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle walked a bit on the beach after opening her pet shop and helping customers get the stuff they need. This was her break and things seemed to be doing alright. Michelle layed down her towel down as she lied down and relaxed.

Saiikuo

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:44 am
User Image

Smiling as she observed him while he spoke, she noticed his icy blue eyes and his pure white hair. He reminded her a lot of her sister Elsa, in a good way of course. Yes he seemed a bit more outgoing, but they were both kind at heart. She could sense that in him. Smiling when she asked her name, she stood a bit straighter before bowing slightly. I am Anna, Princess of Arendale. Very nice to meet you. What is your name?

OCC:~~

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image

Andrina looked at her legs for a good minute as she was shocked to see she didn't have a fin anymore. She tried walking but it felt like jelly to her as she fell back down. She got worried a bit as she noticed everyone else. She got nervous of seeing strangers as she hid underneath a table that was nearby to her. She kept looking at her legs weirdly feeling a bit happy she can walk and explore some more but mostly shocked still.

ShastaDyal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:29 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle noticed a girl with short blonde hair, she was naked from the waist down with a purple shell top and she wore a crown before she hid under a table. Michelle got up and went over to see if she was okay. Goodness! Are you alright? Michelle held her hand toward hers.

OOC: a good start, Saiikuo.

Saiikuo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

Andrina looked at her as she hesitated to grab her hand at first. She gulped and took a chance and grabbed her hand. Yes..I think so.. Where exactly am I?...and how did I get legs..? Not that I'm complaining..I can explore more but I'm still shocked and confused..."She told her as she looked down in embarrassment.  

ShastaDyal

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:39 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle helped the girl up. What's your name? I'm Michelle. That's a lovely crown of yours & why are you blushing in embarrassment?

Saiikuo

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games