Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:16 pm
Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Liv
Link to Teepee: Minds teepee

What does courage mean to you? "Doing what is the right thing to do.. And never pitying yourself" She smiles faintly, head turned in the general direction of the askee

In what way can you show courage to others? "Some say that my simply getting to my age, blind since birth, is brave." Liv snorts and shakes her head, "But I'd say I'm not brave for living with a sense I've never experienced. Telling them so is one way to show bravery, as it risks confrontation."

Do you have the courage to stand up for what you believe in? "Every day" she states with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

Are you feeling Lucky?
Aislin shrugs, “Sometimes. I don’t always have the best of luck but things typically turn out alright.”
Do you have a lucky charm or ritual?
“I have a lucky stone, actually. I rub it for extra luck when I need it.”
How do you handle someone being more “lucky” than you?
“I shrug it off. Better luck next time, right?”

Participating Soquili: Eluna

Are you feeling Lucky?
“Yes! Good things always happen to me!” Eluna bubbles.
“OOooo I do my lucky dance! It always works!”
“I don’t know. I guess I’m just happy for them.”

Participating Soquili: Nexin

Are you feeling Lucky?
“No.” Nexin states flatly.
“Not yet, but if it’ll get you to leave I’ll get one.”
“Everyone is more lucky than me.”

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

Are you feeling Lucky?
“Perhaps, I guess you can call all this coincidence fortuitous so long as the outcome remains positive.”
“No items immediately come to mind,” Calaeron mulls it over, “Positive attitudes seem to create positive outcomes.”
“By being happy for them? Look at their smiling faces, smile with them.”

Participating Soquili: Zak

Are you feeling Lucky?
“Always,” Zak boasts, “of course when you’re as good as I am, you don’t need luck.”
“I don’t need any of that, I just be myself.”
“By being better than them. I’m not big on losing, so I just put a little extra effort into stuff.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:18 pm
Owner's Name: Shi Berry & Stormflower
Participating Soquili: Ashura
Link to Teepee: Boop!

Are you feeling Lucky?
"I don't believe in luck."

"No. I hone my skills so that I don't need to rely on chance."

"You are either bested, or not. It is an opportunity for learning, so you can return with vengeance."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Mariketa
Link to Teepee: teepee

Do you feel you like you could run forever?/b] I could run as long as I needed to or until my heart gave out.

How do you work on your stamina?/b] I'm a mercenary and we often run down our prey.

Can you recognize when you need to rest? No my determination and need for revenge fill my body. I usually ignore most of my needs and sleep only enough to keep my body strong.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Do you feel you like you could run forever?/b] On nice ground..maybe it would be a nice experience.

How do you work on your stamina?/b] I live in the desert which has made my body strong.

Can you recognize when you need to rest? Yes, I'm used to recognizing when my body starts to show signs of dehydration and exhaustion.

Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

Do you feel you like you could run forever?/b] No, I'm used to swimming and I am a poor runner.

How do you work on your stamina?/b] I swim against powerful currents and on a rare occasion journey near the ocean which is a powerful source.

Can you recognize when you need to rest? Yes, my body tells me when it needs rest. Though sometimes I am foolish and ignore the signs.

Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

Do you feel you like you could run forever?/b] Physically I'd be unable to run forever and why would I want to? I'd rather stay by my mate's side.

How do you work on your stamina?/b] I practice fighting every day with my sword and sometimes my daughter helps me train.

Can you recognize when you need to rest? Yes, I know the signs.

Participating Soquili: Zenobia

Do you feel you like you could run forever?/b] Yes, I could run forever.

How do you work on your stamina?/b] I grow pumpkins and chase after the small animals that come into my garden. I am naturally strong bodied and fierce.
Can you recognize when you need to rest? I seldom paid it any mind. I sleep when I'm overly tired.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:32 pm
Owner's Name: Shi Berry & stormflower
Participating Soquili: Ashura
Link to Teepee: Boop!

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare?
"The tortoise. Consistency and patience are the true keys to success. Fleeting bursts of intensity gain little without steady pace."

Who is the speediest pony you know?
"Dead Reckoning is pretty quick. She said that I'd never be able to catch her, and I didn't bother finding out."

Tell me about your nimble feet?
"Nimble is a good word for it. My movements are the result of rigorous training. I don't need to spend time thinking about my actions, and my actions are swift as a result."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:09 pm
Participating Soquili: Daria

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare? I take after the tortoise since I seldom run full out. I'm from a wooded area which hinders running practice.
Who is the speediest pony you know? Probably my cousin Calavera, he from the desert and often travels around the soq lands.

Tell me about your nimble feet? My legs are protected by armor which also helps increase my leg strength but probably hinders my hooves from being nimble.

Participating Soquili: Trehan

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare? The hare most definitely.

Who is the speediest pony you know? Hmm, I'm not sure. One of my friends is rather fast but then I'm also fast.

Tell me about your nimble feet? My feet are clawed and flexible. They are also a good tool and are good at opening certain kinds of fruit.

Participating Soquili: Briar Rose

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare? I'm rather slow because my mane tends to get in the way.

Who is the speediest pony you know? My herdmate tea is really fast but is probably not the fastest soq in the area.

Tell me about your nimble feet? My hooves are more sturdy then nimble.

Participating Soquili: Maui

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare? I'm probably in between the hare and the tortoise. I'm not slow but the metal on my body does slow me down a bit.

Who is the speediest pony you know? On land or sea? I know some speedy swimmers.

Tell me about your nimble feet? They are dexterous, sharp and nimble.

Participating Soquili: Arcadia

Do you take after the tortoise or the hare? I take after the hare in the air but my wings do cause me to be slower on the ground.

Who is the speediest pony you know? My guard Kukulkan is the fastest bravest and strongest soq I know.

Tell me about your nimble feet? They are purple with dainty looking nails that deceive most soq since they are deadly sharp.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:29 am
Adour
Owner's Name: Keantha
Participating Soquili: Adour
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What does strength mean to you? The ability to bend others to your will of course. Strength of mind is often overlooked when it comes to the strength of body, but the mind is a much, much more versatile tool you know...

How do you show your strength? Oh my, dear...I have used my cunning to break many a pony, but for now...I use my wits to protect my darling butterfly.

Do you even lift bro? ...Life what my dear? My hooves? My wings? My tail? -snickers cruelly- you do ask such stupid questions.

Tau
Owner's Name: Keantha
Participating Soquili: Tau
Link to Teepee:https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11364843

What does strength mean to you? Uh, duh? Strength means being the strongest around! You get all the mares then! having big muscles and being super strong!

How do you show your strength? Pff! I exercise everyday man! Gotta keep in shape for the ladies you know? Gotta look good cool

Do you even lift bro?GET SOME!!!

Trent
Owner's Name: Keatha
Participating Soquili: Trent
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What does strength mean to you? -snorts- stupid idiot jocks like that muscle bound neanderthal up there showing out! There is more to life than who's the strongest! Like beauty and poetry and just...ugh!

How do you show your strength? by not beating up every idiot that comes across my path. LOOKING AT YOU TAU!!!

Do you even lift bro? UGH NO!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:38 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Celendúin
Link to Teepee: XxX

What does strength mean to you? The icy stallion stepped forward, not catching on at first the query asked of him. Once comprehending what was going on he responded, "Strength, is taken in many different interpretations. My own belief is strength is not always physical, it can be mental as well with how well you handle things" he spoke with a flick of an ear.

How do you show your strength? "Very well" he chuckled, "My strength comes from being stable for my foals on the way along with my mate. You don't have to be super muscular to have strenth for your family".

Do you even lift bro? He frowned momentarily then laughed to himself, "I suppose my wings lift when I fly. Otherwise no, I'm not a muscle head".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

What does strength mean to you? Caribbean trotted forward holding his tail high, letting it sway back and forth. Pondering a moment he responded with a smile, "Strength is amazing! It shows you are strong and it gets quite the attention".

How do you show your strength? "Oh ho ho let me show you!" he trotted a bit away then smirked, "With my super strong tail of course!" Aiming for a small log, he swung around and connected with the log in splintering debris, "Question answered?"

Do you even lift bro? "Heck yeah I do" he shouted all excited, "Right, Baha?"

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

What does strength mean to you? The older sibling sighed with a shale of his long lucid mane mimicking the island waves, "Brother..." he paused, "Strength is smashing stuff, yes. But, Its also the will to stand tall in the face of danger. Strength can be both physical and within".

How do you show your strength? "Me personally?" he asked with a flick of an ear, "Is being strong for my Mother and family. I basically just let Cari take care of the heavy lifting if you get my drift".

Do you even lift bro? "That" he smiled, "Is more my brother's area of expertise".

Participating Soquili: "The Legendary" D'Artagnan

What does strength mean to you? The Valiant kirin smirked as most do in response to such a question, "Strength is willpower but its also the pummeling of hooves, the ability to swing a sword clenched in one's teeth..."

"Tch Tch" came the voice of a small fox who shook his head, "D'ar you still have a lot to learn".

How do you show your strength? Glancing sideways to look at the fox, "Oh, pipe down. I'm only answering the question already". She snorted pawing the ground.

The fox merely chucked, "By all means then, Do carry on".

Do you even lift bro? "Thank you" she replied, her posture growing more rigid, Far as to that answer, "I lift my sword daily feeling the weight that I carry into battle. Feeling those muscles clench in the heat of a moment. That is the true strength in knowing if you will succeed or not".

The fox just chuckled knowing his companion was too much to handle sometimes.

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

What does strength mean to you? Ears perking to the sounds of her children, Kasumi made her way over to the same location. Breathing with a soft smile her voice emerged soft like the waves upon the beach on a placid day, "Strength can be many things. Be of mind, physically, or even within yourself like willpower. It all depends on the individual's beliefs".

How do you show your strength? "My strength" she pondered, "comes from within to protect my family. If it calls upon physical contact so be it. Otherwise, I am strong for my children".

Do you even lift bro? Now she paused with her ears swiveling in thought, "No. I'm not into bodybuilding like others are".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:38 pm
Participating Soquili: Sumire

What does strength mean to you? Strength means I have the power to protect my family from harm. I can be physical or mental strength.

How do you show your strength? I keep invaders out of the depths of the woodland.

Do you even lift bro? No I'm rather on the dainty side.

Participating Soquili: Regin

What does strength mean to you? Strength means endurance and the power to persevere.

How do you show your strength? I survive harsh natural conditions.

Do you even lift bro? No I leave such endeavors to my offspring.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:12 pm
Participating Soquili: Mariketa

What does strength mean to you? Strength is the power to fight. I have no patience for weakness.

How do you show your strength? I am a mercenary and have to show my strength on a daily basis.

Do you even lift bro? I lift weapons.

Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

What does strength mean to you? The power to protect my swamp.

How do you show your strength? I show my strength by swimming through difficult currents and by protecting my territory from invaders.

Do you even lift bro? I lift my foam sword.

Participating Soquili: Marrow

What does strength mean to you? Strength means the power to keep up with my tiny mate and to get her out of trouble ..which she constantly ends up in.

How do you show your strength? I stay physically fit and keep my mind quick.

Do you even lift bro? I only lift objects to clear space for my mate.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:26 pm
Participating Soquili: Nassa "Protector of the Islands"

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? Oceans moving within, the tall kelpi responded, "Pressure is a duplicitous subject. Usually, I can outmaneuver even the strongest but, even I have limited willpower".

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? If..." he responded standing strong, "I am to protect those in need, I will summon the possibilities of defeating what the threat is".

How can you use your courage to everyday? "Protection" he nodded, ". A good example is my mate and our children if they ever face danger they can't handle. There is the courage I need to keep them safe".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? The quite twin paused with a frown," Define pressure please". He paused looking at his brother with a tilt of the head".

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? 'Well no... actually" he frowned with a sigh, "It's more Cari's specialty than mine".

How can you use your courage to everyday? "Hmm... I guess just be there for my family. Especially if Cari does something stupid". Now he chuckled looking for at his brother, "Your turn".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? "Geez Baha" he chuckled as he stood up taller, tail swaying back and forth brushing the grass, "Pressure from others is nothing to worry about. You just summon that feeling deep within and protect those that lack standing up to other things".

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "Far as me" he glanced at Baha with a sneer, "I always have the courage, taking on the unknown and being victorious. Course, that what Nassau mostly does but, I have my own courage".

How can you use your courage to everyday? "Ha!" he laughed out loud trotting over beside his brother, "Courage here" he pointed to himself with a nod to his chest, "and here's the damsel in distress who mastered his tail first but, can't lift a hoof to face anything without messing something up".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Queen Nyai Roro Kidul

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? Letting a smile curl over her face the strange creature adorned with tentacles listened to the question, "I don't think it's possible to even let someone pressure me. Intimidation perhaps? Insulting their queen? So many options yet none would lead up to your query".

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "I..." she paused to run her long tentacle through a string of pearls, "don't need courage. Royalty has things done for them. There's the courage".

How can you use your courage to everyday? "let's see" she murmured smiling maliciously, "See that mouse over there bringing a string of pearls to me? There's courage right there being able to survive without me possibly devouring it", Taking the pearls she patted the mouse on the head, "Good little servant you are".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Maleficent

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? The mare dressed in dark feathers, paused with a glowering stare as a voice beckoned to her like an obnoxious gnat, "Pressuring me? I'm sure you are talking on someone else's behalf. No one pressures me, rather it's the other way around".

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "Courage" she spoke with a flick of an ear, "Are for those need it. If I am deemed to take action then so be it".

How can you use your courage to everyday? "Simple" she laughed, "It's my secret which you should know better to ask".

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:55 pm
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Alejandra
Link to Teepee: [x]

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? "It is of utmost importance to say no when that is the answer your heart tells you to say. If I say no and mean it, I will stick to that answer."

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "I have the courage, and the heart."

How can you use your courage to everyday? "I live in a foreign land, far from my family. I must have courage! I use it to carry on and honor my families name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? "It depends on why they are pressuring me to say yes?" She says and she rotates her head around, pondering the question.

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "I have courage, and the ability to bring judgement to others. That takes a brave soul." she says with a sad nod.

How can you use your courage to everyday? "I use it to fear not in the face of death." She says with a gleam in her eye. "If they see fear in me, it heightens their own fear. They can panic, and run, before I get the chance to kill them..."

Participating Soquili: Icefyre

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? "Not when it's my kids, or my love. I have a soft spot for them. Unless it's something serious, then I stay firm in my answer." he says with a change in tone and a nod on the last part.

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "Yes!" he says with a stomp of his large hoof. "One must not waiver! Or the heart will fail you, and you loose courage."

How can you use your courage to everyday? Icefyre gives a deep chuckle. "You use courage in the smallest of things in day to day life. It takes bravery to live a life. Be brave, and believe in yourself!"

Participating Soquili: Sabina Hatetalon

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? Sabina shrugs at you. "It's okay to submit to pressure, if it's an instance where you might be stronger as a result."

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? Sabina looks uncomfortable with your question. She scratches her front left leg with the claws of the other, a little awkwardly. She then gives you an angry glare. "Yes!... What kind of dumb question is that?...."

How can you use your courage to everyday? If Sabina had pupils, she would be rolling them right now. "You have to be brave to live with my sisters, or else they'll kill you." She shrugs as if that's nothing big.

Participating Soquili: Alcyon

Can you say no when others are pressuring you? "Nope!" he smiles and shrugs. "I'm a big softy, what can I say?"

Do you have the courage to take action when needed? "Most of the time! I do have the courage to run away when needed." He says with a grin.

How can you use your courage to everyday? "I use courage to protect my family, and my love. Though, I'm not the bravest, I do my best." He says with a chuckle.

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:09 pm
Participating Soquili: Queen Nyai Roro Kidul

How many races could you run in a day? The strange creature paused her brow slowly lowering in response, "You think I can run?" she chuckled to herself, "Oh that is certainly cute of you to ask".

Who would really win the race the tortoise or the hair? Pondering momentarily, "The tortoise obviously" she scoffed, "Those that rush in surely get distracted in their motivation".

How do you recover your stamina? "I..." she responded with a sly smile, "Never really use it... Because I don't have to".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Nassau "Protector of the Islands"

How many races could you run in a day? "I could run many if I had to" he spoke in an accent reminiscent of the outward Seas, "Normally, though I am content to stay with my family protecting them from danger".

Who would really win the race the tortoise or the hair? The island stallion drenched in aquatic blues pondered this question for a moment leaving all options trickle like a placid stream within, "I would say it would have to be the tortoise, the hare becomes too full of himself and loses the race".

How do you recover your stamina? Standing less rigid he smiled with a response, "I simply soak in the sun and radiate from my family's love".

Participating Soquili: Sugar Honey Iced Tea

How many races could you run in a day? Hooves prancing in place the; little usdia racer chuckled, "Too many for you to count honestly. My hooves are lightning-fast"!

Who would really win the race the tortoise or the hair? "The hare duh!" he chuckled, "You really think a tortoise can beat a hare that's not as fast as me! I'd like to see that happen!"

How do you recover your stamina? "Oh ho" he chortled with prancing of his hooves in a clockwise circle, "A good graze or lots of apples refill the system!". Then he stopped with a gleam in his eyes, "Wanna race?!"

Participating Soquili: Sunday Silence

How many races could you run in a day? The tall stallion covered in velvet black responded, "As many as I can manage", he paused looking determined slowly turning his head, "Why? Are you initiating a race with me?"

Who would really win the race the tortoise or the hair? It took several minutes for the stallion to answer. Perhaps his train of thought was greater then they appeared, "Tortoise" he spoke with a shake of his proud yet stubborn head, "If you get distracted like the hare, you will always know defeat. Keep your eyes on that goal".

How do you recover your stamina? "A lazy stroll through those sweet grasses or a good roll. Whatever seems easier at the time is my choice".

Participating Soquili: Pearl

How many races could you run in a day? "Oh. Are you talking to me"? the tall mare with smooth skin responded, "Hmm.... I don't think I race honestly". Standing idle she looked around, "More questions? Okay".

Who would really win the race the tortoise or the hair? "Alright," she spoke thinking of the question with a possibility of answers, "Well, the hare is like a rabbit, right? Those are extremely fast. The Tortoise is a really big turtle which is extremely slow...Hmm". She paused once again letting options fill her mind, "Rabbits in my experience get sidetracked whereas Turtles move slow but, they get to where they are going. I'll go with the Tortoise because that hare will surly miss the directive".

How do you recover your stamina? "Ah..." she nodded with a smile, "I just take things in and relax. Simple right? I don't know why it's so hard for others to actually do it. Strange, right?" She turned to leave then stopped, "I don't understand why the Tortoise would race the hare. What's their directive in it all?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:02 pm
Participating Soquili: Alejandra

How do you process an issue? "I go for a walk and give myself alone time to think about the issue."

Think it through or take the leap? "I think it through thoroughly, and try to listen to the voice of reason and my heart to help decide how to address the issue at hand."

Do you listen to others advice? "I take the advice of others into consideration, and sometimes it can sway the mind. I remain just in how I handle the issue though, as someone else's advice cannot sway the heart."

Participating Soquili: Resurrection Sinclair

How do you process an issue? "I think about it, as any other would." she says with a shrug.

Think it through or take the leap? "I tend to take the leap, as life is short. One cannot delay handling issues."

Do you listen to others advice? "No. My judgement is the only one I trust."

Participating Soquili: Sabina Hatetalon

How do you process an issue? "I don't know." she shifts around. "There are rules in place for issues. How I process one doesn't matter."

Think it through or take the leap? She raises and eyebrow. "Take the leap." she says without much thought...

Do you listen to others advice? "I don't know, maybe? Sure." she says, lacking confidence in her answer.

Participating Soquili: Alcyon

How do you process an issue? "I go for a nice flight, or if the issue is dealing with family, I snuggle up next to the love of my life so we can process the issue together."

Think it through or take the leap? "I have been on the side of both. When my heart knew what it wanted, I took the leap! Best decision of my life."

Do you listen to others advice? "Sure. What kind of being would I be, if I didn't listen to the advice of others? Even a stranger might have something to teach us."

Participating Soquili: Polar

How do you process an issue? Polar looks at you, wondering if you have an issue that needs processing, and that's why you ask. "I think about the issue, and help if I can." he says, trying to put himself out there in case that's what's going on.

Think it through or take the leap? "Willing to take the leap." he nods.

Do you listen to others advice? "Yes. Do you need some advice? Would you listen to it if I offered??"

Lunadriel

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:06 am
Owner's Name: Strifeling
Participating Soquili: Lumi
Link to Teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23516507

How do you process an issue? "Process? What is there to process??"

Think it through or take the leap? "Impulsive behavior is for the weak," Lumi replies frostily.

Do you listen to others advice? Lumi lifts one side of her lips in a sneer. "As though anyone would know better than I do."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff