Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon
As far as I can see the damage done by weather effects is hard to locate. I'm fighting a wild Snover whose ability is Snow Warning, turning the field into Hailstorm for 5 turns. Normally that would hurt my Pokemon but I can't find the damage anywhere. Looking up Hail in the attack thread gets me to hail which causes hail for 5 turns and ice cloak which heals during hail but nothing about how much dam you take in hail.

It's the same with Sandstorm, one is created but damage done isn't listed anywhere.

It's in the Battle Thread, under Conditions and Weather effects : ) I believe it's 1/16 the pokemon's total HP each turn

Okay I went with that without knowing

Oh! Well... that works perfectly the xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:36 pm
So, what would be the two month mark of my joining be? July 20th?

Also, I believe TMs were a ome-battle thing in PHL....Is it the same here? I could be wrong about that, though. neutral  

Albino - Cedric

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:38 am
Albino - Cedric
So, what would be the two month mark of my joining be? July 20th?

Also, I believe TMs were a ome-battle thing in PHL....Is it the same here? I could be wrong about that, though. neutral

Yuppers~ July 20th would be your two month mark. c:

Are you asking about the one time only use of TMs? If so then yes, in the guild they are only a one time use item. I'm sorry, but it's one of the few things we didn't change to keep with the games, because in a guild setting, reusable TMs would be too easily abusable. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:49 am
SpectralEternity

Are you asking about the one time only use of TMs? If so then yes, in the guild they are only a one time use item. I'm sorry, but it's one of the few things we didn't change to keep with the games, because in a guild setting, reusable TMs would be too easily abusable. :c

So, could I make Aston a character after that then?

But, the move doesn't expire, right? It's on the Pokemon's moveset until the trainer (or, the Pokémon) replaces it? I honestly didn't read too much into TMs in PHL or here because I generally don't use them, but I have Giga Impact for Dominick, so I just want to be sure.  

Albino - Cedric

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:09 am
Albino - Cedric
SpectralEternity

So, could I make Aston a character after that then?

But, the move doesn't expire, right? It's on the Pokemon's moveset until the trainer (or, the Pokémon) replaces it? I honestly didn't read too much into TMs in PHL or here because I generally don't use them, but I have Giga Impact for Dominick, so I just want to be sure.

Yes you may :3

Oh! No no, the move doesn't expire. I'm not sure where you heard that before :0 But yes, the move will remain in a like one moveset until you choose to replace it~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:03 pm
So I just finished showing Lady Selphy the pokemon she wanted (huzzah!) and I wanted to ask a few questions. First off, does it check out? I went and caught the Pachirisu from Sinnoh and wanna make sure that's okay. If it is, can I just request an item and rp her giving it to me?

And as far as the item goes, can I request a GS Ball? And if so, I should probably ask first, can I reassign a pokemon I already have to the ball? Is there a rule on how often you can do that, because I imagine it would be unfair to just transfer the one gs ball from pokemon to pokemon depending on who is battling.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:36 pm
StarlightSchism
So I just finished showing Lady Selphy the pokemon she wanted (huzzah!) and I wanted to ask a few questions. First off, does it check out? I went and caught the Pachirisu from Sinnoh and wanna make sure that's okay. If it is, can I just request an item and rp her giving it to me?

And as far as the item goes, can I request a GS Ball? And if so, I should probably ask first, can I reassign a pokemon I already have to the ball? Is there a rule on how often you can do that, because I imagine it would be unfair to just transfer the one gs ball from pokemon to pokemon depending on who is battling.

Yep! That checks out. As long as you have the pokemon in your possession to show her, you may ask for an item and RP it out yourself, just remember to quote me when you do so I can mark the pokemon as shown and shut Lady Selphy down for the day.

And yes, a GS ball is something you may claim. Like the description says, you can claim anything except balm mushrooms, legendary summon items, or megastones. :0

You can reassign a pokeball, but the pokeball that is being replaced will be destroyed. So there isn't a rule on how often you can do that, you can always replace a pokemon's pokeball, just keep in mind that doing so will destroy the previous ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:12 pm
SpectralEternity

Yay! I'll go ahead and quote you in on that one then~

Untz untz unzt.
I'll just have to think carefully about who to give the ball to, then. Thanks!  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:26 pm
So I just had this random thought and wanted to share. I was thinking about how the secret bases and whatnot can have NPCs at them, which I'm assuming could mean other people could visit your base and interact with them. So I was thinking, what if these bases could be, say, team headquarters, and people could have team admins and stuff as NPCs there, and then other people could be a part of the team, or get missions from there and stuff.

And then, beyond that, it seemed like there's a lot of possibilities available. I dunno, seems like its a great place for user-created/run content and I'm not really sure how much freedom there is in there, so I figured I'd ask.

And as a random side note, would we ever be able to say, horde event items/rewards and use them as stuff to give out to people in these bases? Example, if I had a Team Rocket base I could give a horoscope pokemon to someone as a "reward" for completing a job that the NPC gave out?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:08 pm
So I'm looking for shards in Kalos but North Lumiose City looks pretty empty. There isn't even Pokemon I can find there listed. Without that my posts will be really basic to pass the 5 post count. Normally I'd train but I can't. Will there be an update on that soon?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:35 pm
What's the policy on encountering wild Pokemon with hidden abilities? Like if I roll or generate a number to get a Pokemon's ability, could I go with setting a number that is greater than three and assigning that hidden ability to a single number and dividing up the rest between the two more common ones?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 pm
Shadow - Dragon
So I'm looking for shards in Kalos but North Lumiose City looks pretty empty. There isn't even Pokemon I can find there listed. Without that my posts will be really basic to pass the 5 post count. Normally I'd train but I can't. Will there be an update on that soon?

Sorry!
The list was always there, but due to a formatting typo, it got squished and hidden in the spoiler for Clemont. All is fixed now. Thanks for bringing our attention to it.
o Ao nearlygavemeaheartattack  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:49 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
What's the policy on encountering wild Pokemon with hidden abilities? Like if I roll or generate a number to get a Pokemon's ability, could I go with setting a number that is greater than three and assigning that hidden ability to a single number and dividing up the rest between the two more common ones?

You get to just pick what ability. Unless you WANT to try and roll for it, in which case, i don't think we have a set up for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:06 am
Vigilia
Jin the Shadow Wolf

You get to just pick what ability. Unless you WANT to try and roll for it, in which case, i don't think we have a set up for that.

Oh yay. :'D

Thanks.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:38 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon

Sorry!
The list was always there, but due to a formatting typo, it got squished and hidden in the spoiler for Clemont. All is fixed now. Thanks for bringing our attention to it.
o Ao nearlygavemeaheartattack

Cool. You know what was a minor annoyance from the last guild? The Pokemon for NL says roll a 14 sided dice, but there is none  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games