Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:09 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
As she was standing Garret had reachs her site but there was definitely darkness and emptiness. she got a chill but she nows enter his memory. she sees nothing and its the same thing with her. she can't remember a darn thing about her past lives. when then light keyweilders like jaster and others defeated her heartless monster, her memories became wiped out. she gets the feeling that this wedding meant happiness for a reason.

she stares back at Garret and seen such lonesome eyes in her present life. then she turns around and listen to Rose Vows. she sighs and touch her keyblade charm in her dress. "Should I talk to him after Wedding or save the embrassment, she speaks to her conscious.

at the moment, she knows her past memories must not be remembered. it can cause past emotions to appear.

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:47 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret was in deep thought as he was reading why is this girl such an interest all of a sudden before he came here he kept himself distant from others wanted to keep people away from him. Was it fear of losing more people he got close to he was never certain lately his mind was a jumbled up mess he couldn't find or place the correct term for how he felt he had forgotten how to feel certain things sure he did have a soft side but it rarely shown out of fear for it being a weakness."Why is this girl in my thoughts all of a sudden.... I've never shown an interest in someone before this is a mystery to me..."Just then he felt her in his head and jerked his eyes to see her he could feel an emptiness in her aswell it was only a brief moment but he could sense deep down she was as lonely as he was even though he doesn't show it physiologically but the thought of someone in his head seeing the hallowed shell of the boy he used to be he had mixed feelings about it if he knew how to express any of them it would definitely show but the expression on his face was just total shock. His eyes were wide open and he just stared at her it wasn't anger or hate it was a look of sadness in his eyes the one emotion that he had bottled up inside had released itself.Zumi looked at Garret and patted his shoulder."You okay?"Garret couldn't focus he stood up and quickly stepped out of the wedding and went to a nearby bench on the other side of the Gardens. He felt he needed to be far from everyone else.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
she still stood there then she curiously look back and Garret had left. she frowns a little as she seen the evidence that he just could not take another empty being with him. her heart half light and darkness will always wonder, if she being like him one day? instead of waiting for that day to come, she kept looking back until her Keyblade Charm Solaris awakens.

"Sol, your awake?'' she said to it quietly. The keyblade flashes a red light in her not to bright. it recollect data and her energy levels. then it blings.

"Mistress, I feel your will to run after another heartless but heartless plus heartless leads to misery. if this one drifts off by itself, then let it be. his loneliness leads to his descrution alone." Solaris commented on the actions between her and Garret. the charm looks out for its users but Talia does need to go down path again. she was like that when she arrives.

"Sol, I feel his emptiness equals friendship. is it possible for two heartless to like each other?'' she asked Solaris on the mutual bond of lovers non human. the charm blings and flashes a black light.

"Mistress, you are human who has bits of heartless left in you. if he is to like you then he better protect as well. some experts know two heartless never be with unity." after hearing those words from Solaris, she turns back to the wedding and reconsider saving her emotions. she has adoptive family that loves her. maybe someone neutral can fill her heartless soul with pureness.

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:37 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret sat on the bench his heart started to ache tears rolling down his face more flashes appeared in his mind images of his parent's and friends being sucked into the dark void as darkness engulfed him in his family home as it suffocated him in the shadowy abyss. But a light surrounded in darkness appeared in his hand it was his keyblade and it had teleported him to Traverse town where he was in a coma he was flooded with emotion as the memories flooded in him the hurt he felt the anger inside him that his life was taken from him. But he heard a chime that turned into a voice."Garret....""Huh? Who's there!?"His keyblade appeared in his hand glowly a black and silvery color."It is I Shadow Weaver your memories were locked away by the darkness that held you... That very darkness is still within you. I had kept you safe for I am forged from both light and darkness I balance the darkness inside of you..."Garret was shocked it was speaking to him it had a voice of an elder man with a grizzly voice but only Garret could hear him tears still flooded from his eyes as he remembered reaching for his mother's hand."I-I don't know what to do Shadow ... I'm broken inside!""Be still Garret that girl you saw she to is broken in her own way you both are half of a person only when two of you have become one you shall be made whole again...""That's crazy talk! Your saying we should like see each other or something?""What I am saying is that you two should form a bond it doesn't need to be one of a romantic interest that is entirely up to you both... But you both have experienced a type of loss you both should fill the gap that is within you both but you must be prepared to protect and trust one another for it to work between you both."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
"however Sol, he could start a new lifestyle for himself and make a legend here." She says quite as she keeps one ear listen to her aunt vows. The charm made a Buzz noise

"You may be willing to make some one happy but if his drifted self is to much to pick up, your better be friends." Sol replied " Also, your to special enough to get hurt again. What if he hurt you?"

Talia smirked and check sol crystal. " he's too broke n to harm another soul. What he needs is tlc."

"TCL." Sol said nonchalantly.
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:18 am
User Image

'Exactly' A voice said interrupting the conversation in Talia's mind. 'I saw and heard everything Talia...and i agree. Being a heartless myself i can already tell you i'm in that position. You should talk to garret after the wedding.' Niko was staring right at her.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:14 am
kimi23loveheart
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
Talia looks up at Niko. She reads his thought s and then loss trace of her own. She shrugged after hearing a random voice. "What are you doing in my head and Garret is mysterious."

She replied back to Niko in his mind.
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

(please forgive me, I'm really stressed out right now. My sister accidently broke the engine from running the ac too long in park waiting for someone. I have to either find a new car or wait several months to raise up $3000-$4500 for a rebuilt engine, that would be 10 months...)

Rose smiled lost in Kalen's eyes, she blushed deep red
"well...um....ive never been too good at this so here it goes. I met you in a time that I wasn't sure if I wanted to find love again. We became friends and became more after knowing you for this long....and...I...." she was having trouble coming up with words
((as am I))

"I'm just glad you did come into my life."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:11 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Garret was losing his mind he had alot going on at this moment these memories were ripping him apart."Hmhm... Be calm Garret your Grandfather went through the same trauma as you are now you must learn to control your darkness like he did when he was a keyblade master...""What? My Grandfather was a... Keyblade master?"Shadow only vibrated in response."To be frank he was retired Saito Hiroshima was once a proud master of the keyblade I served him as I now serve you in his last breathe as darkness destroyed him and your parent's was for me to protect you... And I did without question you already have the means to weild a keyblade remember the wooden key he had you hold it was an ancient ritual to initiate new keyblade weilders. It was a training keyblade that only those with the mark can give...""Why didn't he tell me?""Hmm... Your Grandfather had many enemies Garret he did not want you to carry that burden he even hide it from your father but he did give you the training blade in case something bad had happened he did it out of love for his family."Garret couldn't believe this all his life his Grandfather was an old keyblade master a retired one at that...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:10 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
"Indeed, he is.Solaris blinks with a green light but he been with her master Allastair Granhaven for years. it was passed down to her to channel her in between magic for the cause. he still found love even though hes lonely and darkness fights him.

"Sol, Master Al found his other half and hes engaged. doesn't that mean hope for all heartless." she asked Solaris as she still fights reasons to not be picky about who she dating.

"True but he's a Keyblade Professor and expert. he known Mistress Misty for years." Sol replied lightly.
kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 pm
kimi23loveheart

Knux_nyan

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

User Image

Shadow glowed again and began to speak again."Go back to the wedding Garret you can't live your life in fear remember the proud name of Hiroshima stands with you you must live up to the name and the power it carries..."I... I suppose you are right... I should go back. Will you stay with me?""Yes I will stay out but keep me in your lap you don't want to alarm others..."He nodded and carried Shadow Weaver in his hand back to the wedding he found his seat and started talking with Shadow."Shadow... Are you sure I should do this? I mean... What if this bond thing doesn't work out?""No one can fore see the future Garret... The future depends on you and you alone just do not be afraid to show how you feel..."Garret looked down at Shadow as his keyblade rested in a chair next to him still conversing with him.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:00 pm
Talia Azkaban
___Rose niece___

User Image
Talia felt a breeze coming through the door and she close her eyes to feel it. She image her and garret alone. It was sign of some sort. They were looking at each other and one of them was speak too. She couldn't not make, what he says but he turned around and a,elder man was next to him. This person was try say to Herr"help his grandson"

kalenakeeper

Xavior Stone

Knux_nyan

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Now then if we can have the rings. Headmaster." Diz said as Eclipse walked up holding 2 rings in his hands for both Rose and Kalen. Kalen smiled and nodded to his brother as he took Rose's ring. He took her hand gently and slid the ring on. "With this ring Our hearts are one." He said as Eclipse turned to Rose presenting the ring she would put on Kalen.

Xavior Stone

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:20 am

kimi23loveheart
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose smiled and gently took the ring from Eclipse and slid it on Kalen's finger.

Kelina quietly watched from the ledge of the infirmary. She snapped her fingers hoping to summon heartless but then she slapped her forehead remembering she was unable to do so.

Jaster snorted listening to everything around him as he stood behind Kalen as his best man  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:18 am
User Image

"i was always a cautious dragon. Don't think i didn't take Eric's words to heart Kelina." Shido whispered behind her as he held a sliver of the crushed orb. "For safe keeping. No more heartless." He said as he placed it in his pocket with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces