Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:03 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The sprinklers went off but Kurona still had full control of the fire. She sighed before letting the egg of fire that swirled within her arms around X go out. "That was some pretty potent magic. Wasn't expecting that at all but somehow..." She wiped her forehead on her shoulder. "Somhow, I barely managed to contain it."

"Dear heavens." Nami covered her mouth and looked at Xero, who slumped to the floor.
She slid out of her seat and to her knees near Xero, letting her hands start to glow green. "I think... He'll be alright." She waved one glowing hand over him.
The glowing died down and she rested his head on her lap. She smiled. "It was pretty amazing though."

Kurona still held X in her arms. "We'll see the if it had any effect when they both wake up, I guess. Still, he'd best take some teaching from Hephaestus or something."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:49 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

((OOC: Sorry I wasn't on yesterday but for quick bits, I was running a fever yesterday and stayed in bed))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia's ear quickly caught onto the word "twilight' although she highly doubted herself. She watched silently.

X had fallen asleep, she was very weak and it was hard to tell about the status of her heart.

"Hephaestus? As in the god that makes Zeus's lightning bolts on mount Olympus, that Hephaestus?" Sophia asked looking at Kurona.

She didn't mind the sprinklers getting everything wet, they just made a fire in here, so of course they'd go off.

She opened her hands and a flower umbrella appeared in her hands and she put it over Nami/Xero and Kurona/X.
"X has a fear of water, so best to keep her dry." she said with both her arms outstretched holding the umbrellas, at least until the sprinklers stopped.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 6:44 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Dreadful," She covered her mouth. "I'm gonna catch cold if this water keeps at it."

Kurona looked out and up at the sprinklers. "They should have a switch in here to shut 'em off."
Her attention was brought back to Sophia. "Um, oh yeah. That's the one. I pretty much mastered almost everything he had to teach me. He wouldn't teach me about the Fires of Life, though... That could have been pretty handy. Anyways, I got good enough that he gave me this wrench on my back and a charm. I can summon him when needed now."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

Someone had turned off the sprinklers.

Sophia gave a sigh of relief, the umbrellas disappeared
"I bet the nurses's office is busy at the moment....why not we go outside to dry off? It is a warm day afterall."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:12 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami looked to Kurona then back to Xero, who was still unconscious with his head in her lap. "I'd hope he'll wake soon..."

Kurona nodded. I'm sure it might help a bit."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:48 pm
><><><>Akashisen and Miao~8~8~8~

User ImageThe girls eventually reached the cafeteria, Miao was the first to enter with the others following behind.
Miao sniffed the air, her ears twitch and her tail sways around, "Meow~...the food's scent~." she giggled to herself as she darted towards where the food is.
Akashisen walked in, looking around and seeing some other students, "Hmm...I guess it is that time of the day..." she then noticed Miao, who was already at the food. She let out a sigh, "Miao really loves food a lot...then again, her stomach is like a black hole..."

[ooc:]
Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:49 am
kurai_18
Hector the True

Sophia gently sighed and nodded
"lets go."
She immediately stopped, she wasn't sure how far Nami could walk, or if Kurona could carry, or drag, 2 unconscious people.

"oh bother...." she sighed and made a weak aero spell to lift Xero onto her shoulder. She immediately felt the extra weight and it didn't feel good.

"Kurona, help Nami and carry X out. Kay?" she said as she lead them to the courtyard

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:22 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

"Can do." Kurona smiled and switched how she was holding X to help Nami.
She grabbed Nami's arm and swung it around her neck. "Come on, up and at 'em."

Nami was a bit embarrassed that she couldn't walk on her own. "I-I'm sorry Miss Kurona..."

"Hey, none of that pity crap. You're a member of my family, we don't like others pity. Well, except maybe Jace." She smiled, poking fun at her brother.
[Exit]

kalenakeeper
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 am
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She followed them in, still quite quiet. her staff probably wouldn't be needed here so she took it apart and replaced it around her waist. Alexa didn't mind the people, as they seemed to be on their way out. Her stomach grumbled a bit. her cheeks went red as she walked over to the line. Despite what the girl had said, the Cafeteria was pretty empty. Alexa could sense the usual, wandering spirits and friendly ghosts, mostly sprites. They were all friendly as far as she was concerned. As long as I don't have to work, I'll be fine, she thought.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:01 pm

User ImageMiao had already grabbed 3 plates, walking towards Akashisen, "Okay~, I got my food. It's probably not enough but it'll have to do meow."
Akashisen rubbed her head, looking at the stacked plates Miao had in her hands, however she wasn't surprised, "I can't believe they actually let you take as much as you want..." she then shrugged, "All right, go grab a seat anywhere."
"All right~" Miao then walked over to the nearest table and sat at it, placing her plates around her on the table.
Akashisen looked back at the girl who had still needed to get her food, and waited. She wasn't hungry, so she didn't need to get food.

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

She grabbed her tray, something cheap. She was low on cash and it was the most she could afford. Onigiri with a side of salmon and anpan for afterwards. It wasn't what she'd call healthy but she'd make it up later. Alexa walked over to their table and sat down across from them. She whistled for a sprite, this time a blue one, to help communicate. It cleared it's throat and looked at Alexa. She glared sternly at it, as though she had met the sprite before and knew it well. "Yes, well. It's still rude. Relax, relax. i won't screw this up for you." It turned to face them and bowed slightly. "Spriggans and sockmoles, are you trying to make friends?" He turned back to Alexa.
She gave it a harsh look while eating a piece of the salmon with her chop sticks. "That could get you killed, ya know. especially with what you do."
Alexa waggled her finger in a circle, indicating for the thing to turn around and face them. "Fine, fine. No need to swear at me." It addressed the two sitting across from her. "I'm sure you've caught her name, have you?'

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:28 pm

User ImageThe two girls blinked, and then looked at each other.
Miao was eating while looking at Akashisen, "Aka? Did you catch her name?" she tried talking with her mouth full.
Akashisen shook her head, and then looked at the Alexa, "That's right...we never really introduced ourselves yet haven't we...?" She then bowed her head at Alexa as if they had met for the first time, "Nice to meet you...I'm Akashisen," she then gestured to Miao, "And this is Miao."
Miao tried to say something to Alexa, smiling, however her mouth was too full now.
"Miao...don't eat with your mouth full..." she then looked at Alexa, and then the sprite as if waiting for it to introduce her.

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:54 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

Alexa sat eating another piece of salmon from her chopsticks with closed eyes. The sprite looked at her. "Really? You weren't even confident enough to introduce yourself. Talk about lacking in self confidence."
Alexa grabbed the sprite with her free hand. It looked at her in surprise. "Uh, r-right. Sorry about that..." She let it go and it fixed it's wings in flight. "Anyways, You happen to be in the presence of Alexa Andrea Astrelle."
Alexa gave the sprite a dire look. "Right, first name only... Anyways, she's what you humans would call a shrine maiden. That's all I can really say about what she does..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:29 pm

User Image
"Hmm, Alexa huh..." she then looked at her when the sprite mentioned she was a shrine maiden, "A...shrine maiden...? Sorry if I sound...stupid...but what's a shrine maiden...?" unfortunately, she didn't know what a shrine maiden was.
Miao looked at Akashisen, then at Alexa, swallowing her food, "A maiden of some kind of shrine." Miao tried to be helpful, but she wasn't helping at all to help Akashisen understand what a shrine maiden is.

Hikari_No_Kurai

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image
Alexa Andrea Astrelle
Female 17

Alexa shook her head and sighed. She was getting tired of the sprite. The sprite looked at her and flew away. "Fine. Speak for yourself."
She started to speak, twirling her chopsticks around her tray with closed eyes. Her voice was unusually soft and clear and quite unexpected, yet monotonous. "Don't much like sprites anyhow... Shrine Maidens... Where to start? Let's see... Right. I'm not your normal Shrine Maiden. I don't stay around at the shrine and help clean and whatnot. I am a part of a group of Shrine Maidens known simply as Lotus. We act as... well, Exorcists for lack of proper terms..."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games