Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian appeared behind Awella. He made sure that she could feel his presence as he walked up to where she was. But right before he could speak a sudden pain came upon him. He grunted and fell to his knees and tried to stop the pain. After the pain went away he stood up but he felt many hundreds of times weaker. He still could feel some magic but no where near as much as he had. He wasn't sure how but he knew his appearance had changed. He conjured a mirror and took a look his normal silver hair was now a golden blonde and his gray eyes were now a sea green."What happened to me?"He was sure that Awella had heard his grunt of pain and now he was wondering what she would have thought of this.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Awella Hawk

She sensed Damian but was about to take the jump to ignore him. But her hairs stood on end, only to turn around and look at him. Now she stared at him and blinked,"Damian?!", she gasped. "How'd this happen?", she asked, only to gently poke his arm. When she felt he was still solid, she titled her head to the side. Now she was curious who or what caused this.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was trying to think of things that would do this to him and then he sensed another presence he turned to a shadow as Hades had shown up. He growled and said."What are you doing here Hades."

Hades saw the change in Damian and he said."Well I had been bargaining with the fates to remove the darkness in you for a brief period of time. Without the darkness in you I thought that maybe you might be friendlier with people and actually make friends. Apparently I might have made a miscalculation. Although without the darkness in you I guess this is how you have looked. You look a bit like your mother now."

Damian still had a glare directed towards Hades."Well if that's all then I would appreciate it greatly if you got the f**k out of here."Once Damian was sure that Hades was gone he sat down and said nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:32 am
Awella Hawk

She jumped when Hades appeared and slowly relaxed. Now she looked at Damian then around them. Sighing knelt down and looked at him,"Come on, lets go back to the village.", she said in a gentle voice. But felt like they were being watched a bit more now. Though she was trying to be stern yet gentle like normal.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood up and then said."No Awella if you want to head back into the village go ahead. While don't care for their opinions in the slightest I can tell that no one wants me in the village. If it will keep some people happy I'll stay here for now at least."Damian then laid down on the ground and stared into the sky.His sea green eyes still held the same intensity that they held before. Although those who were good at sensing how others feel could now see past the defenses he had held before. They could see that he was alone and wanted to reach out to others but past experiences held him back from doing so. He would bear the solitude he had know for centuries stoically. He would never complain about his life. All that could be seen or sensed by looking into his intense gaze.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked down at him and growled a bit. "Fine, be like a child and pout! I will be back in a while.", she said, only to stomp her foot before walking off. She looked down at him for another moment before walking down to the path way back to the village. But she stopped part way there and folded her arms, listening for anyone.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian didn't bother saying anything else. Although he did remember that Marius was still stuck in his cabin. He decided to have a tiny bit of mercy by letting Marius actually out and he then teleported him to a little outside the village.

Marius had been trying to get out of the cabin in every way he could think of. Eventually he just gave up and he sat on the bed. After a bit of time he decided to try again and when he opened he was actually able to get out. He chuckled and then took a step out and then he felt an odd sensation and saw that the world had sifted in front of him. Now he was in another place and when he looked around he saw that his ship was at the docks and he was now closer to a hill. He growled a little and then ran up the hill. He figured that Damian had decided to stay up there. As he was he ran he saw Awella on the hill walking back towards the village. He slowed and then stopped in front of her."Hi Awella. What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:27 pm
Awella Hawk

She gone back to walking when she saw Marius. Now she rubbed her neck. "Damian is being more stubborn then normal, Hades took away his demonic like presence away.... I'm just giving him some alone time.", she said, only to ruffle her hair. Now she pressed her lips together,"What about you?", she asked.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled broadly when Awella said that Damian had lost some of his power."Is that so well first to answer your question. I was actually looking for Damian. He had locked me in my own cabin. now it wasn't so bad but no matter how hard I tried I wasn't able to escape. I hate being caged in anyway so now I was trying to find a way to make his life miserable like he has for me. Any ideas on how to do that?"

Damian chuckled quietly. While he might have lost power his hearing hadn't gone down any bit so he heard Marius talking and was now interested in what Marius might try and how he would ruin Marius's plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:01 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and rolled her eyes. Only to grab his shirt and pulled him to her, a good six inches away. "Don't dwell on it, it'll just drive you nuts.", she said, only to pull away and walk off from him. It was clear she was being a bit of a tease.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius didn't expect Awella to pull him closer. He had to admit that Awella was right. If he tried to get back at Damian then it would most likely end badly for him. So when she let go and walked off Marius stood there for a second and then he started off after Awella."Okay Awella I will not dwell on it. Now you wouldn't mind some company would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:07 am
Awella Hawk

She looked at him when he asked if she wanted company. Thinking it over she shrugged,"That's if you would like to accompany.", she stated, before walking off. Heading back to the village, again.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius walked with Awella back to the village. He looked around now since he hadn't really looked at the village. He saw that many of the villagers were coming out more now. If he had to guess as to why they were coming out now he would probably say it was because Damian was a good distance away."So Awella what are you planning to do in the village?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:46 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Marius only to shrug,"I don't know just yet. I was thinking of flying earlier...", she stated bluntly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:16 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius said."I see well if you still wish to fly. Go ahead I will wait in the village. But if you aren't going to then what would you want to do?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games