Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian followed after Abigail. When she started cleaning the dishes he helped her out. He normally didn't wash dishes mainly because he didn't eat. But there was always time to learn a new skill so he helped out and cleaned the dishes along with Abigail.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled at he helped her with the house chores. "Thank you.", she said only to kiss him when they were done. Now she sat on the counter and looked around. At least it looked normal and clean. Running her hand through her hair only to sigh.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled at Abigail then stretched. Eventually he moved towards Abigail and caged her on the counter."What's going on in that head of yours my dear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him cage her to the counter. "Hmm, well maybe we hang out with my friends?", she asked him. As she now put her arms around his neck. Now she put her forehead against his.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kissed the tip of her nose."I have no problems with that. I think it might be fun to meet your friends after meeting mine."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Oh, I think they're more interesting then yours from what I recall.", she said only to sigh. As she wrinkled her nose in a playful manner to his kiss. After a minute she leaned away from him as she looked a bit green.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled as Abigail wrinkled her nose. Then when he saw her looking a little green he said."Abigail what's wrong are you okay? You look a little green."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She put a hand over her mouth. "I think I be sick...", she said only to shiver. Before she barely managed to throw up into the sink. After she was done throwing up she hugged herself. "Is there apart of change?", she asked him. Wondering if the change of turning into a pure blood was delayed by her emotions.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian waited until Abigail was finished throwing up before he conjured a glass of cold water. He offered it to her and then answered her question."Well this could have happened because your emotions or your body had to adjust to the huge gain in power. I honestly wouldn't know since I was born pure blooded."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him sighed only to swish the water in her mouth. Before she spit into the sink some more. After she was done, she groaned before putting her head onto his shoulder again. "Lucky b*****d.", she grumbled.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian stood there unsure what to do or in what way he could help Abigail. He placed his hands and cast a spell that would ease the sickness she felt. Since it wasn't an actual wound he couldn't fully heal her but he could make the illness easier to bear. When he finished the spell he said."Do you feel a bit better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to feel a bit better, only to hear him ask her. Looking up at him, she nodded,"Yeah, a little bit. Damn, this sucks for now.", she said before putting her forehead back against his shoulder. She then moved closer to him as her head stayed down.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded then held Abigail. He held her for a bit then placed his fingers under her chin and gently nudged her head up so he could look her in the eyes."You are so beautiful."He then lowered his head and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and sighed after the short kiss. "I don't think I look pretty now.", she grumbled, at his comment. She knew he was trying to be romantic but right now was not the time to be, or try to be. "Plus, I don't think the taste of vomit is a good taste.", she said in honesty.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."Abigail you are always beautiful to me. And I don't care for the taste of vomit but I wanted to kiss you so it doesn't matter."Damian held Abigail against him for a bit longer then he said."Do you want to head back to bed?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games