Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:50 am
I'm just a big softy... The nightmares... Each killing was hand to hand... I knew them all too... But anyways! *takes bottle of painkillers* I'm good, I have made my peace, and they all forgave me for my actions...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:56 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

That's crazy ; A; I couldn't even stay up past 3am, If I don't get adequate sleep I increase my risk of having a migraine attack ^^"
Ain't you exhausted?

JoeKoudo

I never met anyone from Armenia~

err well doll....I am an insomniac. If they create a true cure for it aside from sitting and laying in it I might actually sleep.

yes...yes I am very.

lol now i need to get a translator

I will translate it, it is very sad though. Here:
Greetings, my name is Tigran, I am in the Armenian navy, I love fighting Turkish people, they are evil. My great grandfather is also named Tigran, he went through the Armenian genocide, the Turks did that one, and he survived, but none of his family did, I have, sadly, killed twenty seven Turkish soldiers in my navy service.

Its an exact translation, that it why it is so rough.

rough? where is rough? lol I shall show you the living entity you get scared by
User Image

you want terrifying? Here, this is me in my military uni, upper body only though, sorry lads and lasses I'm taken. xD its funny because you only see part of my face, and my combat weapon, I don't do guns, your taking to Lieutenant Commander Dikran X. Killerjian, 56th platoon, aka Hayk's Executors! Hayk, the person I keep bringing up, is the founder of Armenia, or as it is called in Armenian, Hayastan. I may be a short little 5'7 uke, but I beat the crap out of my units when they show disloyalty, or just deserve it.

User Image  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 am
TimeKeys

Aish, my mother is Bipolar and she suffers from Insomnia from time to time.

Ah now that I actually think about it, I struggle to sleep after heart surgery, a mixture of pain and an obnoxious ticking noise had kept me from sleeping more than a couple of hours each night. I'm glad that it was only an adjustment issue because it is really exhausting.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:05 am
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

Xiukmeo The Twilight

*has no idea what is going on or how many pages are left since he gas slept but gives Kou-onii Kenji-onii and Gin-onii and TimeKeys things only an otaku could love then enters Oz and plays with Oz King Kazuma whilst working on his mastery of being a happy troll....* “here Gin and Kenji onii are both gay too, Dr. Xiu is also our/my Oz avi. Sorry Eikim.“ *gives him sweets* “Which means Dr. Xiu is also playing with me n My Bunny-koshii-bara“

“s**t. I forgot“ *also gives Kou-onii Love Machine-onii* edit.  

Fukyuu Shinigami

Hilarious Genius

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 am
JoeKoudo

you want terrifying? Here, this is me in my military uni, upper body only though, sorry lads and lasses I'm taken. xD its funny because you only see part of my face, and my combat weapon, I don't do guns, your taking to Lieutenant Commander Dikran X. Killerjian, 56th platoon, aka Hayk's Executors! Hayk, the person I keep bringing up, is the founder of Armenia, or as it is called in Armenian, Hayastan. I may be a short little 5'7 uke, but I beat the crap out of my units when they show disloyalty, or just deserve it.

User Image

hahaha THAT IS EPIC heart

sweatdrop if he finds his height short then I am most definitely fun sized XD

you my friend is tall  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:08 am
Xiukmeo The Twilight
TimeKeys

JoeKoudo

Xiukmeo The Twilight

*has no idea what is going on or how many pages are left since he gas slept but gives Kou-onii Kenji-onii and Gin-onii and TimeKeys things only an otaku could love then enters Oz and plays with Oz King Kazuma whilst working on his mastery of being a happy troll....* “here Gin and Kenji onii are both gay too, Dr. Xiu is also our/my Oz avi. Sorry Eikim.“ *gives him sweets* “Which means Dr. Xiu is also playing with me n My Bunny-koshii-bara“

*Kou-onii can be seen dueling with a previous version of King Kazma, somehow, and obviously losing, but is putting a good effort to train* "Didn't expect me to be an Oz avatar did you?" *laughs, but quickly stops, and grabs Love Machine-onii by throat, and eyes begin to start twitching, and I fly up into the air, landing on a nearby edge* "You b*****d. I am going to tear you limb from limb, even if I have to hack Oz one thousand times over." (edit add-on)  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:11 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

User Image

you my friend is tall

my dear, if you think I am tall, never join the Armenian navy, though there would be slim chances either way, one woman have basically no rights here, two the soldiers are a base 6'2 height, so yeah, oh and three, even I am terrified of the privates here, I sleep with my sword, these guys are merciless. Don't even let me get started with my superiors eek  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:15 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo

User Image

you my friend is tall

my dear, if you think I am tall, never join the Armenian navy, though there would be slim chances either way, one woman have basically no rights here, two the soldiers are a base 6'2 height, so yeah, oh and three, even I am terrified of the privates here, I sleep with my sword, these guys are merciless. Don't even let me get started with my superiors eek

this is why even me being sweet kind and caring could not come to your country. simply because american women generally do not have the go sit in the corner and let men talk button. we are fiery fiesty and very opinionated. ones like me I bruise and feel it ten times worse cuz of fibromyalgia and I may cry but i will hit your a** back. XD

and omg I really am fun sized there crying

I'm 4'11" >_<  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:17 am
TimeKeys

this is why even me being sweet kind and caring could not come to your country. simply because american women generally do not have the go sit in the corner and let men talk button. we are fiery fiesty and very opinionated. ones like me I bruise and feel it ten times worse cuz of fibromyalgia and I may cry but i will hit your a** back. XD

I'm 4'11" >_<

Oh that's not fun sized, that's cute, and just so you know, I am apart of the woman rights group here, not very happy with our government anyway, I wish we had the armies to invade Turkey, and take back the territory stolen from us! *takes deep breath* Sorry. I get very heated about the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:19 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I'm 4'11" >_<

Oh that's not fun sized, that's cute, and just so you know, I am apart of the woman rights group here, not very happy with our government anyway, I wish we had the armies to invade Turkey, and take back the territory stolen from us! *takes deep breath* Sorry. I get very heated about the subject.

hahaha i don't do politics. I just know I'd end up in prison/jail/dungeons/torture camp or sent back with a please do not ever send back tag. XD

still...the outfit is epic and add the sword and its so cool looking. I love swords ^_^  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 am
JoeKoudo

I fluctuate between 4'11" and 5'0", when you are that height, everyone is tall to me xD
Ooh nice sword, what type is it? c:

Also I like to admit something, when I first watched Summer Wars, I thought Kazuma was a boyish girl until 10 minutes after he first appeared sweatdrop every time I see your sig I keep thinking how stupid I was to make that assumption.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:23 am
TimeKeys

hahaha i don't do politics. I just know I'd end up in prison/jail/dungeons/torture camp or sent back with a please do not ever send back tag. XD

still...the outfit is epic and add the sword and its so cool looking. I love swords ^_^

I LOVE MY KATANA. I can take many different pics of it if you want, I also have a Kukri, its another sword I have, custom decal. I'm terrible. lol I have so many weapons, but I will post them all together.  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:31 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

I LOVE MY KATANA. I can take many different pics of it if you want, I also have a Kukri, its another sword I have, custom decal. I'm terrible. lol I have so many weapons, but I will post them all together.

YES PLEASE! *is sword addict*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:33 am
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

Here you go.

User ImageUser Image
*thumb up*  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:39 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

Here you go.

User ImageUser Image
*thumb up*

AWESOME!!!!!!

do you wear that epic outfit all the time o.o  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games