Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:00 pm
Jhi-Jhi
My bf is really driving me crazy...everything he does just tells me that somethings not right...and everytime I ask he says that nothing's wrong. I KNOW there is something wrong, but he won't tell me what and it's driving me crazy. I keep telling myself there's nothing wrong but I can't push those questions out of my head...Is there something wrong with me? What am I doing wrong? Does he really love me or is he just playing with me? If he doesn't love me what will I do? I really love him and it's killing me.... crying
There is nothing wrong with caring Ms. Jhi... so you aren't doing anything wrong and besides that I hope everything works out or you figure out whats going on... man I suck at giving advice to people...V_V  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:07 pm
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
My bf is really driving me crazy...everything he does just tells me that somethings not right...and everytime I ask he says that nothing's wrong. I KNOW there is something wrong, but he won't tell me what and it's driving me crazy. I keep telling myself there's nothing wrong but I can't push those questions out of my head...Is there something wrong with me? What am I doing wrong? Does he really love me or is he just playing with me? If he doesn't love me what will I do? I really love him and it's killing me.... crying
There is nothing wrong with caring Ms. Jhi... so you aren't doing anything wrong and besides that I hope everything works out or you figure out whats going on... man I suck at giving advice to people...V_V
I don't know...my friend told me I care too much and I'm probably worrying over nothing. That might be true...I can POSITIVE there's something he's not telling me ;-;
And no you don't suck at giving advice.

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:11 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
I don't know...my friend told me I care too much and I'm probably worrying over nothing. That might be true...I can POSITIVE there's something he's not telling me ;-;
Okay, look, the more you care and worry it just shows how great and loving a person you are. I mean, true, you can over worry, but from what you said I think you are just concerned and that is perfectly fine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:20 pm
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
Okay, look, the more you care and worry it just shows how great and loving a person you are. I mean, true, you can over worry, but from what you said I think you are just concerned and that is perfectly fine. 3nodding
Thankies. I think I'll try to talk to him about it again. :3  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:00 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
Dariram
Jhi-Jhi
Thankies. I think I'll try to talk to him about it again. :3
^^ No problem...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:46 am
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
It seems everywhere I turn I end up being someone else's strength for their love lives and other crap. It's driving me crazy. And when I search for love... I'm shot down or trampled on. I'm considering closing my heart off and not caring much for love at all. *Sighs*
You know...you need to shut up. mad
Sorry, that was a little strong. sad

Listen, closing your heart up is never an option. As soon as you close it, it's over. Might as well suicide if you are going to close your heart.
Trust me, thinking about suiciding isn't pretty. stare

You aren't the only one here with this problem Aeyuki-chan, I'm going through the same thing myself. I mean just yesterday I was talking to a girl about her love life (sheesh, only 12 and already thinking about sex, pervs stare ) and earlier that morning, one of my friend asked me something about her friend's relationship.
Helping out people make you feel good, but you know what? It hurts once you are no longer needed, because then you start thinking about your own love life...realizing you don't have one. Agh! I'm babbling on about nonsense, see what you made me done?

Aeyuki-sama, I've read that poem you wrote. Lovely poem! Great poem!
Whenever you feel it hurt, write it out. Don't ever close your heart, it will only cause the pain to grow more.

Now that I think I have finish making a fool out of myself, please try to feel better. Feel free to laugh and make fun of me, that always help out. 3nodding
Listen to Iya-chan. Closing your heart ain't the answer. Believe me...I've tried... Don't work.

12-YEAR-OLDS TALKING ABOUT SEX~?!?!?!??! Jeez... Today's youth matures quickly...
Yep, what sad world we are living in. stare  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:53 am
Tsuki Miyamoto
Iyamashi
Tsuki Miyamoto
;-; Okay I feel really bad. I don't know. I feel like my friends are angry with me for some reason...After Spring Break I feel like they look at me differently. And like it's not the same way it was before that week and a half off. I don't know...It just makes me feel bad. Like I'm doing something wrong.
-
And also, there's this guy. I don't know. I was stupid and told him I *loved* him. It made me want to kill myself. I mean, he was my best friend and I didn't want him to stop talking to me. I didn't want to tell him, but I hated lying to him about this other guy.

When I told him, he said that he liked someone else. He didn't say who, but he just said someone else. He said he can only think of my like a little sister to him. He said nothing would change after break, he'd still treat me the same way, but he lied.

We don't talk like we used to. His voice sounds different. He's always talking to everyone else now. Before I had told him, it was the other way around. It was always us two talking...I don't know. I guess I just miss that.
-
Oh, wow...sorry to hear that.
As for the brother and sister thing, I had a similar experience before. I know how you feel. Look, how long has this been going? If it's not too long ago, just be patient, everything will be back to normal...I hope.

It's been about a week...
Well give it time then. If you guys are as close as you're telling me, then I'm sure everything should go back to normal.

Um...I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but there is a slight chance that he is avoiding you because he have some sort of feeling for you. Just maybe, hehe...I've done that before...so...just maybe, who knows. sweatdrop

...why am I helping you guys out...? I'm pathetic at this..... gonk sorry I can't be of help.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:56 am
[quote="Iyamashi]Well give it time then. If you guys are as close as you're telling me, then I'm sure everything should go back to normal.

Um...I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but there is a slight chance that he is avoiding you because he have some sort of feeling for you. Just maybe, hehe...I've done that before...so...just maybe, who knows. sweatdrop

...why am I helping you guys out...? I'm pathetic at this..... gonk sorry I can't be of help.

Yeah, I guess your right. I'll just wait a bit and see what happens. Thanks Iya :3.

And you are of big help!

Tsuki Miyamoto

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:03 pm
[quote="Iyamashi]Well give it time then. If you guys are as close as you're telling me, then I'm sure everything should go back to normal.

Yeah, I guess your right. I'll just wait a bit and see what happens. Thanks Iya :3.

And you are of big help!
me? a big help? that's a lie, but I greatly appreciate your kindness. 3nodding
Take care of yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:06 pm
Iyamashi
me? a big help? that's a lie, but I greatly appreciate your kindness. 3nodding
Take care of yourself.

:3 Tsuki does not lie. And I will =).

Tsuki Miyamoto

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:45 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
It seems everywhere I turn I end up being someone else's strength for their love lives and other crap. It's driving me crazy. And when I search for love... I'm shot down or trampled on. I'm considering closing my heart off and not caring much for love at all. *Sighs*
You know...you need to shut up. mad
Sorry, that was a little strong. sad

Listen, closing your heart up is never an option. As soon as you close it, it's over. Might as well suicide if you are going to close your heart.
Trust me, thinking about suiciding isn't pretty. stare

You aren't the only one here with this problem Aeyuki-chan, I'm going through the same thing myself. I mean just yesterday I was talking to a girl about her love life (sheesh, only 12 and already thinking about sex, pervs stare ) and earlier that morning, one of my friend asked me something about her friend's relationship.
Helping out people make you feel good, but you know what? It hurts once you are no longer needed, because then you start thinking about your own love life...realizing you don't have one. Agh! I'm babbling on about nonsense, see what you made me done?

Aeyuki-sama, I've read that poem you wrote. Lovely poem! Great poem!
Whenever you feel it hurt, write it out. Don't ever close your heart, it will only cause the pain to grow more.

Now that I think I have finish making a fool out of myself, please try to feel better. Feel free to laugh and make fun of me, that always help out. 3nodding
Listen to Iya-chan. Closing your heart ain't the answer. Believe me...I've tried... Don't work.

12-YEAR-OLDS TALKING ABOUT SEX~?!?!?!??! Jeez... Today's youth matures quickly...

3nodding Listen to Iyamashi. I've closed my heart before, it's soo much work and soo much more pain. You're still young too, give it time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:49 pm
Here's another rant from me. Whoopie...

How hard is it to find one stupid freaking song?! All I wanted to download was "With or Without You" by U2 but no!! The stupid search engines give me something where either the link is broken or I have to install something to download it!!! --.--  

Maiden of Night

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:50 pm
Aeyuki-chan

I've read your poem. They...wow...they're amazing!!!!

Just please don't do what you said you would do in the poem.

eh...this message was just to tell you your poem kick a**!!! blaugh whee heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:05 pm
crying gonk crying gonk crying

... I have a paper cut... and it HURTS!!~

Dariram
Crew

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:16 pm
*comes in and is instantly lost* Official...Rant fourm?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games