Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gave Jax a hard kiss to shut him up. It worked last time, didn't it?! "But.. if you go to sleep... you don't get kisses!" he threatened. He bat his eyelashes girlishly and smiled innocently.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: It just turned "morning!" Happy midnight!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax was given a hard kiss, which made him somewhat more awake. Cameron said that is he went back to sleep, he wouldn't get more kisses and then he smiled that innocent smile in a way that only he could. Jax just smiled slightly. "Okey, okey. I won't go back to sleep" he said, looking at Cameron, "but that's only because you so cute."

OOC;; Oh! It's like 7am back here! And I'm the only one that's awake in my house. Everyone else is sleeping. Not even my dogs came to say good morning! emotion_0A0

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gave Jax another kiss. Longer, sweeter. He bat his eyelashes again, smiling. "Danke- ah... Thank you!" he said, having to switch from Welsh to English.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I'm not even at home! I'm sitting outside the public library, being a Wi-fi thief!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax gently replied the kiss and softly stroke his fingers over Cameron's cheek. He smiled when the boy started to thank him in another language before switching to English. "Pozgaluista" Jax replied in his Mother tongue. He ran his fingers through his hair but got stuck. He muttered something as he tried to fix the mess, but gave up - he needed a shower for that.

OOC;; Haha, I see~~  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron cuddled into Jax's touch. "No fair! I don't know Russian!" he said with a smile. He watched for a second as Jax tried to untangle his hair, so Cam spun around, and gently untangled the knots. "There. Handsome as always!" he said. He kissed the man again, this time sliding his tongue in. He explored the mouth, and smiled into Jax's lips.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hehe! Mom refuses to buy internet, and I'm poor!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:55 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just smiled when Cameron complained that it wasn't fair, since he doesn't know Russian. "Ya znayu. I ya sobirayusʹ govoritʹ na nem vo vse vremena seychas" Jax said, only to be even more "unfair", and put his tongue out slightly with a smile.

Cameron started to untangle his hair. Jax wrinkled his nose from time to time. It hurt, but he didn't say a word about it. Didn't want to whine. Then, when Cameron was finished, he said something about handsome before kissing Jax again, slipping his tongue inside his mouth and smiled. Jax couldn't help but to smile as well as he kissed the boy back.

OOC;; AWH! I was about to say that you can borrow mine but...uhm...yeah. >> And I just have to add - Russian is sexy! <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron pulled his lips away from Jax's with a smile. "Annwyl dyn. A wnewch ddefnyddio geiriau y gallaf ei ddweud?" he said, the Welsh rolling off his tongue like sugar. He smiled at Jax, and bat his eyelashes. He kissed the man again, a bit softer this time.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Erm... I'm several hundred KM from you... Also: Google translate didn't translate the Russian! But it *should* translate the Welsh!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:52 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax rolled his eyes when Cameron spoke his mother tongue. "Okey, I get it. Sorry" he said with a smile. It wasn't too fun after all to listen to another language that you didn't understand, but it sure was fun to make others confused. Jax had done that a lot when he was in high school.

Cameron kissed Jax again, slightly softer than before. Jax just smiled a bit in the kiss as he gently kissed the boy back. It was nice not to only get the hard and rough kisses.

OOC;; Strange... 'Cause I used Google translate to translate from English to Russian. >>  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled. It seemed he had thoroughly confused Jax. He kept kissing the man and smiled into his lips. Jax was sweet as honey, and right now, he was all Cameron's.

Andrew sat up and looked at the snogging duo. He was too tired to join in, so he flopped back down. He felt the urge to eat something sweet, so he rifled in his bag to see if he had anything. He held a butterscotch candy triumphantly. His bag never failed!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Fail upon Google and all of its... Googliness!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax sat up slightly to get in a more comfortable position. He then pulled Cameron closer to him without breaking the kiss. He wanted to have him close to feel his warmth.

There was something rustling behind him. At first he was quite confused, but then he remembered that Andrew was in the room as well. Without thinking of that too much, Jax continued to gently kiss the boy in front of him, slightly nibbling his lower lip.

OOC;; Exactly!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron adjusted with Jax, then wrapped his arms around him. He kissed a bit harder, loving the connection they shared. Jax was also very... warm. Comforting.Cam liked that about the man. Something about him just read security. He was like the blanket Cam had dragged around when he was little. Safe, protective.

Andrew munched happily on the candy, and searched for another.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Stupid know-it-all site of DOOM!!!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The kiss became harder; a bit deeper but just as lovingly as always. Kissing Cameron was always...sweet. No matter how rough you were, the kisses would always be tender and filled with love and passion. Jax liked that. He liked differences, just like the twins (but the face that they're twins - still creeps him out a bit).

Jax broke the kiss and instead kissed Cameron's neck, soft and careful. Nibbled from time to time. Loved it. Loved him.

OOC;; Couldn't said it better myself!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron tilted his neck slightly, giggling as Jax kissed the ticklish spots. That was another huge difference between the boys, Cameron was ticklish... everywhere. He lovingly hugged the man, biting his bottom lip to prevent as many giggles as possible. His cheeks were flushed from the effort.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hehehehe}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled when Cameron started to giggle. So he was ticklish? He sure would take advantage of that some time, as the meanie he is!

Jax stopped kissing and nibbling Cameron's neck. Instead he ran his tongue over his neck and gently bit his lower jawbone before placing a soft kiss there. He looked at the boy, smiled and kissed him. Fast. Barely touching his lips. Teasing him.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked at Jax. He was being a tease. Cam grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss. A bit harder, and a teeny bit more forceful. Cam kissed down his jaw and to his neck. He tried to imitate the kisses and bites that the man had done, and hoped he did good.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out