Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] Against all odds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 am
User Image "Yes many of them have faced hard lives but some of them also steal because they don't have a care to find a job. You won't be able to completely wipe crime from your city. Its is a thoughtful place to start though. I will help but I do not know how much I can do now since they dragged me here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Hearing this, he felt guilt once more for his choice and looked down for a bit. “I am sorry again for that but would you have come if I went to ask you,” he said softly to him. “I loved you with all my heart and still do but I also knew that Helena would be upset and angry with me so I needed to bring you back for my sake and hers as well.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:48 am
User Image "I'm not trying to make you feel regretful..." Kallan said with a sigh. "You wouldn't have found me and if you had come for me... I don't know if I would have come if you had asked but you would have had a better chance." Kallan answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Nodding, he remained quiet as there was a knock on the door. “Come in,” he called out, closing his eyes as he heard the bustle of all the food being brought out. Opening his eyes, he watched them set it up on the table for them before nodding his head to them. “Alright everyone, eat up,” he said, sitting up to serve his sister and Kallan.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 am
User Image Kallan was unsure what more to say when the knock came at the door. He watched as the plates were set out and felt nervous. It had been a long time since he had a really good meal. He had been so busy providing for Helena making sure she was alright that he had only eaten when he was really hungry. Seeing such well prepared food made him nervous.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:26 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Looking to him, he couldn’t help but smile weakly. “If you want something more simple for now I can go get that for you. I should have asked what you all wanted…sorry,” he said kissing the back of his hand. “Kallan…everything really will be alright.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am
User Image "No its alright don't change things for me..." Kallan said shaking his head taking some things from some plates. He blushed when the other kissed his hand. He had grown used to no affection except from Helena.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:10 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Seeing him blush, he couldn’t help but give a soft smirk at this. “Eat up both of you,” he said, seeing Helena eat the fruit first before moving onto the bread and meat. “Don’t eat to fast baby, I don’t want you to be getting a tummy ache now alright.” He sighed as she still seemed to eat fast, looking to Kallan for a bit of help with her on this.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 am
User Image "Helena slowly and with grace like a princess remember." Kallan said catching the look for help. He had made her practice what he could with his little knowledge knowing she at least would return. He himself ate slowly unsure of how his body would react.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

At this, she seemed to slow down a bit as she tried her best to eat like she had been taught. Seeing this, he seemed to smile softly before looking to Kallan. “Are you going to be wanting to stay with Helena while I make my morning rounds,” he asked looking to him. “I still do them…and it’s a way to make sure the guards are mean or rough with the children on the streets.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image "I don't think it would be wise, the reward for my return is too fresh and I am unsure I would be able to handle the walk yet." Kallan responded blushing softly. He felt silly going back to the group and suffering through the initiation only to be turned over anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:03 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

“Alright but I hope in time you can join me in the mornings,” he said softly but smiled lovingly at him. “Until then you can over see her schooling and training as well, does that sound good,” he asked.

Alikia Tsuki

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 am
User Image"In time I shall but I think there is some healing that needs to be done first." Kallan said. "I can over see Helena's schooling. I have been doing it before now."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:34 pm
TheHappyRedFox

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:17 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Hearing this, he nodded before beaming at the next part. “I am glad,” he said softly before he finished up his food. Sighing softly, he drank from his cup before he looked to Helena. “Once he is healed up, how about we go to the market to shop for things for your room,” he asked with a bright smile.

Helena smiled at this before quickly nodding at it. “I would really like that…thank you,” she said smiling softly at him.

“And that also means we can redecorate the room for us…its not just my room anymore,” he said gently as he looked to Kallan.

Alikia Tsuki

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces