Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:36 pm
Dickie Twinkles
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
I don't like to do this, ever.

but I can't stop myself this time.

what the ******** is this a*****e trying to pull?

this is far from the first time he's lost his s**t over something i've replied to him. It's like any sign of opposition and he can't handle himself anymore :T
wow punch him in the d**k.
i was't even mad till i read his line about me being hypocritical and uneducated and a n00b

the ******** you think you're talking to, son???

idk i feel okay now cause my post got tips yayayayayy

What a massive dickweed. I hope you reported him because that crossed-out "arsehole" thing is definitely reportable.

Not to mention calling you an "F'n n00b".
Doesn't matter if they abbreviated a curse word, they still meant "******** noob" and that is considered flaming.

Also, if I am not mistaken, merely picking apart someone's post in that manner is considered reportable.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 pm
My manager is a horrible manager. The sad part? She knows this.

Yet she still says or does things that are just emotion_facepalm .

For example, she'll ask associates to hang out/drink with her after work. Last time I checked, that wasn't the type of relationship you should be having with your boss. She hasn't done it since one girl moved back home. Probably because I politely refused, one girl just started, and the other is someone that intimidates her.

But that's not what I'm annoyed about now. :/ Its the fact that she out right told the new girl and me that she was firing the other girl. Like, reasons and all. I mean, I know it would have been pretty easy to figure out because its a small store and its hard not to notice things going on but still. Damn. Certain things are supposed to be kept confidential for a reason.

Even though that girl has problems with the manager and such, her and I got along really well. Now, I'm torn between telling her that she's getting canned tomorrow or just not saying anything. Like, as a friend I really want to warn her. But I know this isn't something I should be getting involved in. At the same time, I don't want her to know that I knew and didn't say anything to her. I mean, if I knew I was getting fired the next day and a friend knew, I would want them to tell me so that I could quit before hand or just not bother showing up.

I dunno what to do. u.u My manager really sucks.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:44 pm
Eudaemon
Dickie Twinkles
[color=emo]
Prince Ichi
[color=emo]
I don't like to do this, ever.

but I can't stop myself this time.

what the ******** is this a*****e trying to pull?

this is far from the first time he's lost his s**t over something i've replied to him. It's like any sign of opposition and he can't handle himself anymore :T
wow punch him in the d**k.
i was't even mad till i read his line about me being hypocritical and uneducated and a n00b

the ******** you think you're talking to, son???

idk i feel okay now cause my post got tips yayayayayy

What a massive dickweed. I hope you reported him because that crossed-out "arsehole" thing is definitely reportable.

Not to mention calling you an "F'n n00b".
Doesn't matter if they abbreviated a curse word, they still meant "******** noob" and that is considered flaming.

Also, if I am not mistaken, merely picking apart someone's post in that manner is considered reportable.

i finally gave in and reported him. LOL.

though i've basically got him down to only replying to the weakest statement in my posts, cause he probs can't find fault with anything else.

what a joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 am
[color=emo]
i finally gave in and reported him. LOL.

though i've basically got him down to only replying to the weakest statement in my posts, cause he probs can't find fault with anything else.

what a joke.

and then he picked on someone else :/ what a troll.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:12 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/if-you-had-to-do-zodiacal/t.77550283_45/#45

i hope meep sees my post and the gigantic ******** you that it basically is  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm
>List item on MP
>Think "Ohoho, I am going to make mad cash"
>Literally twenty other people list it within an hour of listing
> emotion_donotwant

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:33 pm
Uncle Haijin
>List item on MP
>Think "Ohoho, I am going to make mad cash"
>Literally twenty other people list it within an hour of listing
> emotion_donotwant

I know that feel, bro. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 pm
so all the alchemy hubub and meetings finally culminated in a big

we'll look into it

this is going to be fun  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm
The Undead Suitor
so all the alchemy hubub and meetings finally culminated in a big

we'll look into it

this is going to be fun

All this to get the same answer but in different words was a let down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:03 pm
Oh god, my boyfriend just does not know when an argument is hopeless. Of course, neither does the girl he was arguing with...
I spammed the chatbox they were arguing in with pics of baby animals though. Helped me a little bit. neutral  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Lady Aeducan
Oh god, my boyfriend just does not know when an argument is hopeless. Of course, neither does the girl he was arguing with...
I spammed the chatbox they were arguing in with pics of baby animals though. Helped me a little bit. neutral

its a guy thing

were so desperate to win an argument against a woman that we'll never admit when its hopeless.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm
Must. . . stay. . .awake

this project won't create itself and I need as passing grade. emotion_zombie  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:46 pm
i hate this one guy at my school more than I've ever hated anyone

and I don't usually ever hate anyone

and he used to be one of my best friends but now i just despise him.

that whole "I think i'm really great and I don't need to listen to critiques ever" thing, coupled with the fact that he's REALLY far from being great, or...decent, really, and his whole nasty as ******** attitude, explaining off critiques when he gets them.

dude you're going to be the next tom preston

the only fame you will have is nasty brony fame on Deviantart.

also he removed me from facebook and all I ever did was try to give him helpful critiques when he posted WIPs of comic panels and s**t. e_e His main claim to fame now is horrible MLP fanart.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 am
*To a guy in an Alchemy thread*

You are going to sit there and make crap up just so you can get something changed?

Gaia NEVER made an exception to that, even as you tear her down due to jealousy and claim she was the exception. She was never an exception, she made the damn formula. Now because she has the other item you spew misinformation that you admit to having no proof of this but the people taking you at your word with no proof are honestly just as ignorant as you.

I still remember you trolling SF and claiming nothing was wrong with Alchemy and it was perfect the way it is.

Now you are all of a sudden doing a 180 and claiming Alchemy is broken. How many faces do you have?  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 pm
emotion_donotwant No little bro, you are not supposed to come home 2 weeks before you said you were originally. I do not want you to stay the night because that means cleaning. I've got a ******** midterm and another huge exam to prepare for; and cleaning house is not how I want to spend time because you and your ******** friends decide to take the weekend off a little early.

scream Maybe I'll just wear your shirts since i know you hate this so much because you're an a**l retentive lab freak thing and you're pissing me off royally right now.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games