Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph raised his eyebrow at what David said. "I have a little brother who isn't even close to being a smerte i ræva." He said quietly. He didn't notice he had gone iinto norwegian... It didn't exactly... Occur to him he was speaking something different. He watched as the game started. "Then what does she change about you?" He asked.

(Translation ~ pain in the as)

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands

David listened to Raph clearly he didn't see it. "Me... quite a bit." he answered as he watched the game or Shayna anyways. "I haven't gotten into any trouble since being with her and I for the most part pay attention in class now because of her." he told him. Then David thought back to last year and how Shayna helped him keep on trying.

David didn't know if he should share what happened last year with her cousin but it couldn't hurt. "I'm going to tell you something and you better not use it against me." he warned Raph. "Last year I tried out for Seeker and I managed to get the spot on the team. When my first game rolled around I was excited I wanted so much to get the feeling of catching the snitch like I did during tryouts. But things didn't happen the way I planned... it was raining hard, nobody could see a thing. I was hit by a bludger, fell off my broom, and hit my head lost some of my vision because of it. Needless to say Gryffindor lost the game and I was really upset about it." he told him.

"Long story short Shayna was there when I needed someone after the game." David summed up. "She kept me from giving up." he told him honestly.

With: Raph

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph looked over as the male started spilling secrets. Oh so the brunette now looking for the snitch had caused this one to stop being bad. He couldn't help but smirk. But the next part caught him off guard. "So you should be careful eh? Heh I know how a beater feels. During tryouts I missed two and broke my wrist and bruised my arm... So she helped you eh? Bloody 'ell man. sounds painful. I'm sorry you had a ..."

The brunette stopped. He actually felt something other than humor at this male's pain? It was foreign concept to him. What the hell was happening to him? "Would you like to know how she is at home?"

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:45 pm
User Image

Watching Shayna David noticed she seemed to find the snitch. 'Come on Shayna you can do it.' he thought hoping she'd catch it before the Slytherin Seeker would. Looking back over at Raph he was surprised he wasn't mocking him over it. Nodding in response David smiled. "It's alright that's what I ask for playing Quidditch. So you're a beater for Hufflepuff?" he asked. Cool another Quidditch player.

When Raphael asked if he wanted to know what Shayna was like at home he didn't think it would hurt. "Sure." he answered. David knew that it would be strictly from Raphael's point of view and he made sure to keep that in mind while he listened to him.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph watched as David couldn't exactly keep his eyes off the ravenclaw. IT only made him smirk. "So I'm gonna guess she hasn't told you about when she moved here?I was six when they moved away. She was such a crybaby then. Would cry if someone just looked at her. When they moved here, she seemed to have changed. I myself have only been here since I was nine... But even in just three years she had changed from the crybaby that was scared of people. Yeah, she was still a crybaby but she wasn't. I enjoy picking on her. It gets her to react in a different way than just crying. Plus I think it's fun." The male said chuckling. "Well when she isn't around you, she's more... Out there. I didn't believe her about you ya know? Well obviously, if you didn't then you dumber than you look... But because I thought she had made you up she threatened to turn me to a frog. It was funny, since she thought she was intimidating.

Okay so when my family visits... Every couple days it seems... She has a mouth on her. Usually quick with getting in a comeback whenever someone starts something. She likes to play pranks on me, like putting peanut butter in my shoes so Phillipee would take my shoes and run... I still haven't gotten her back for that."
He said realizing he actually hadn't for once.

User Image

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

David shook his head. “No she hasn’t.” he answered. Listening to Raph he remembered the first time he meet Shayna. She was quiet and never really talked to anyone, kind of made him think she’d land herself in Hufflepuff. As it turns out she was more of a book worm then she thought. “You know it sounds a lot like me and my sister.” He told him. He was always picking on his sister just to keep things interesting but when Shayna came into the picture his sister was pushed from view.

“Yeah I figured that out.” David answered. The next part shocked him however. Shayna capable of pulling pranks. What happened to that she’d always come off as the sweet little angel that doesn’t cause trouble and doesn’t get yelled at by her parents. “She actually does that?” David asked. He was like the inventor of pranks at least that’s what he thought. He hadn’t done any since being Shayna though, trying to make a good impression mostly. Maybe he could get back into that.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:35 am
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre climbed the insane amount of stairs to the stands, then sat in the front row. This sport was rumored to be exciting, but she honestly couldn't tell who was doing what. She slipped out her copy of Quidditch Through the Ages, hoping to try and figure some sense into the game. It didn't help, however, since it is rather difficult to read and watch at the same time. Her violet eyes flicked back and fourth, trying to watch everything at once, but ended up just getting a bit annoyed because she had no idea what to focus on.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:09 am
User Image
Sariwa Harris

| First year | Hufflepuff | Muggleborn |

Sariwa looked with amusement at Nora behaviour. "Go Rawenclaw!" she shouted feeling more alive than ever. "This is way better than soccer." she thought. "Okay, the quaffle" she repeated. "And the snitch is the little golden one you can't even see from here, right?" she asked as she tried to spot it from her seat. "Then there's the bludgers you're not supposed to get hit by." she continued. "Quidditch players probably break arms and legs because of them?" she pondered aloud. The longer she watched the game and felt the energy of the people around her, the more she liked it.

Amadeli

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

Digital Static

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Quidditch Stands

User Image

Mory had arrived a little late. The game had already gotten underway and she kicked herself for it. First Slytherin game and she would have to have come late. She made her way up into her house's stands and found an empty space. People were already shouting as the game commenced. She surveyed the field as she tried to make out the players as they zoomed around. Had they made a score yet? Her brown eyes continued to dart from player to play, as blurring as the players were unless you focused on one.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph was about to comment when he heard his cousins voice. He stood and looked onto the field as she held something on her hand. Had she gotten it? "Way to go Shayna!" he yelled as he watched her get hugged by the captain of her team. Okay so he was really surprised by this. Okay more than just a little. Very surprised.

User Image

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

David watched the battle for the snitch when all of a sudden Shayna had caught it. "I have other ideas." he said getting up and without another word running down from the stands. He was heading down to the field regardless of being allowed or not.

(Exit to Quidditch pitch)

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth climbed into the stands, her arms wrapped around herself in attempts to keep warm. It was bloody freezing out here! But she had to come. She had promised Romy that she would come to this game. Just thinking about him, their episode in the Common Room, everything about that was associated with his name... It made her head spin, her heart pound, and her face light up like a firecracker. The girl looked at her boots as she walked on, afraid to make eye contact with anyone and show her blushing cheeks. Though, she could always say that they were from the cold...

Taking her seat, Anna was alone. Good. She liked to be alone while she was lost in thought. As the Gryffindor team began to make their way onto the Pitch, she could easily spot Romulus from where she sat. It wasn't too hard to miss him. He was usually with Remy, and that girl definitely stood out in a crowd. Well, just look at that hair! Anna knew that the Captain of her house team was under a lot of stress, what with several of her teammates falling under the mysterious sleeping curse. Still, the older girl kept going, and Anna had to give her props for that. She knew that Romy was beyond nervous, of course. But she knew that he could catch that Snitch. "You can do it, Romy! I believe in you!" Annabeth called out above the roaring crowd. The young lioness clapped her gloved hands, trying to ignore the chilling bite of winter as she cheered for her... friend?

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

Amanda trudged up the steps of the bleachers. Although the weather was freezing cold, it hadn't snowed, so the girl decided to wear her jacket that didn't have a hood. It better not snow at all today, she thought, looking up at the clouds for a moment. Even though the only two colours the sixth year was wearing were green and blue, she was not cheering for the Ravenclaw team. The only reason she came out to watch was because she had to see how good, or how bad, the Gryffindor team was going to be today. Over the last few years, they seemed to really stink. And after hearing about what happened to several of their players, Amanda thought they were going to really blow this match. Of course, she was hoping that somehow, they would beat Ravenclaw because then maybe, the house of the Eagle would be out of the competition for the quidditch cup.

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhyl climbed into the stands, looking a bit worried. Gryffindor hadn't exactly been top competition, but he had seen miracles happen before. He was mostly worried about his little sister, since he wasn't on the Pitch to catch her if she fell. He also couldn't ask Heather to secretly protect the tiny Keeper. Blue eyes were wide behind glass, the teen searching for someone to sit beside. He ended up sitting a few seats away from Amanda, but didn't want her to get mad, so he kept his distance. Maybe she'd talk? Maybe not. It wasn't like he hadn't watched a game in silence. He picked a piece of fluff from his scarf, then glanced up. He could pick out his sister from the others, since he was the one who did her hair and wrapped her in a scarf that morning. He was usually the one who did her hair, since he'd somehow developed a talent. Years and years of being the one to style her hair had paid off, and now he had skill. It was weird, but he kinda liked that random talent he had. He blinked a few times, then sighed, breath coming in a puff of steam.

Wearing
Out Of Character:

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor walked onto the upper stands, in the Hufflepuff section.
He had heard about quidditch and someone saying that flying class prepared them for it some what.

Victor then rubbed his hands together as he pulled his water-proof cloak over him, since it was raining and all, this was a dreary time for his first watch of quidditch.
He then eyed the teams, it seemed it was Slytherin versus Gryffindor, he wasn't sure which team to root for, then remembered Yesenia was in Slytherin.

So he decided to cheer for Slytherin.

Mood: Wet
Thoughts: This rain...
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games