Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira looked down. I'm sorry about what they did to you... It must have been awful... I can't imagine being branded and tied to crosses... I think I'd die. She said. Do you know where Hughes would be?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:48 pm
Tsuki

User Image

"Yes. Look." She stood and walked to a window, opening it up and leaning out. It was still dark and there were figures moving in the streets below. Tsuki looked around. Suddenly, her eyes got big and she shifted into the half-wolf form she was in earlier. Her ears twitched and her tail swished from side to side. "Someone's talking about you.. And that guy from downstairs.." She spoke quietly. Tsuki scanned the people below, trying to trace where she'd heard his name.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:48 pm
Gregory shook his head. "I should've told them to stay where they'd be easy to find, or at least gotten their cell phone numbers so I could tell them to meet us." His ears suddenly perked up a bit. "If they're close enough, though, I might be able to get a message to them. I know Ryuu can read minds, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hughes could." He began to concentrate. "Ryuu! Hughes! If you guys can hear this thought, get moving! It's time to meet Melody! I repeat, it's time to meet Melody!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira looked around, wondering if Melody was still herself. She wondered if Rescesa was watching them, if she could hear them, but mostly if Rescesa could read minds as well. She hoped not, Mira definitely didn't want her to show up.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm
Gregory looked at Mira. "Don't worry, I'm sure that at least one of them got the message. And anyone or anything that tries to hurt you is gonna have to go through me." He winked and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu heard Gregory, "It's my friend Gregory babe." He grabbed Tsuki and through her on his back. "Come on I need your help," he jumped down from the roof and took of running. He ran until he saw Gregory and ran up to him Tsuki still on his back. "You called and what do you mean meet Melody first time I've heard of this," he told Gregory.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm
Gregory looked at Ryuu. "Yeah, sorry 'bout the short notice, bro, but this is very important. There's some serious stuff going down, and we're gonna need all the help we can get." His ears drooped a bit. "By the way, did you turn off the lights before you left the gym? We may not be paying for it, but wasting electricity is still uncool."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki shifted back to her human form when he picked her up. She listened as he talked to Gregory and the girl with him.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Ya I did," he said as he pulled out the small box of contacts and put them in. Then, he put the box back into his pocket, "There they will help me be stealthier." He laughed a little, "So you going to fill me in."  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:03 pm
Gregory shrugged. "I only know a little, myself. There's a demon, she threatened Mira, she has a plan... I'm sure Melody can fill in all the blanks." He noticed the girl Ryuu was carrying and smiled. "I see someone found a lady-friend."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:11 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys. Sorry I haven't really been responding lately. I've been kind of pondering the possible outcomes of me leaving Gaia for a little bit. If you wish to respond to this, send me a PM, as I'll probably forget to check here for responses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:32 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled at the other girl. The demon's name is Rescesa. Melody is a girl that we met a while ago, and she's the one Rescesa takes over. Rescesa is a sort of possessive demon. I use to read about them when I was little... Anyway Rescesa most definitely wants something, but I don't know what and Melody probably doesn't know either. And another thing. If Rescesa takes over Melody while we're there, don't hurt Melody's body. It doesn't actually harm Rescesa but it hurts Melody so there's no point to it. We have to get Rescesa in her true form to kill her. How I have no idea, but we have to. Rescesa is extremely powerful and she could kill a whole town of humans easily. They may be narrow minded but they still have a right to live. She said, hoping against hope that Melody would know something, but she didn't seem to know anymore than the rest of them. Melody told us to meet her at the abandoned house on the edge of town. Mira wished they could stay for a little and have introductions, but she knew it wasn't the time for that. I know it was Rescesa I felt before, I just know it!  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:50 pm
Gregory looked at Mira. "Do you think an exorcism would work on her? I read a book about them when the priest in my old hometown locked me in the church basement." He figured that an exorcism would make a good "Plan B", at the very least.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:37 pm
Kaccee left Danny and walked outside, her yellow eyes were dull and she was deep in thought, she walked out into the street and barely turned to see a car speeding towards her AHH!! STOP!!!! she screamed and raised her hands, suddenly the car jolted and flipped, crashing into the other car down the street did i just.....? She grinned, remembering a book she read on telepathy, reading minds was only one thing that fell under that power yeah.... well if i'm gonna do that, i'll get hit by the car next time she frowned at the car and before the driver saw her, ran off when she was safe she giggled i wonder what else i can do? maybe fly! ...... nahh........ ooh! maybe...... no, i dont think i could do that........ she shook her head smiling and practiced her telepathy, making old cans roll into the street with her mind  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu shook his head, "Two things, One if you perform an exorcism it usually take 2 to 3 days and the person you perform it on would die. Two we would have to have a priest if a demon, as we are called, preforms an exorcism on another demon they would both die." He changed into his half for all his scars showing. "I really don't want a new scar from a priest," he said with a laugh. "Gregory this is Tsuki my girlfriend. Tsuki this is Gregory and Mira. Say hello," he told her.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff