Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image Lucy gave a soft nod when her father assured her. Oriax watched as Jason let his old master into the room. Violet eyes trained in concern on his old master's face. He had thought the man had died or left him completely alone. "You left and left me all alone." Oriax stated. "You were gone for years... the hunters came and found me."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

User Image

"I didn't leave you by choice...I had been kidnapped and sent off to some strange land...they just wanted me to be away from you so they could try to claim you," he said softly. "I told you I would always be your master...you are my daemon...my other half."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image "I was reclaimed. The man that let you in is my new master." Oriax spoke. "This little girl here is our daughter..." Oriax stated. "I thought you left..." he stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason nodded as he sat down on the other side of the bed, holding his hand. "I am sorry but he isn't yours...he is mine now," he said softly to him. "You can't take Oriax...I wont let you break apart this family."

"I could care less about it...I want my daemon only," he said standing straight. "He is still mine...my bond is older there fore more stronger...he is coming back with me."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image Oriax looked to Jason when the other sat down. The daemon couldn't believe his ears hearing the man wanted to tear his family apart. "please you can't they're my family." Oriax begged. "I need them, I need Jason."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

"I am sorry...I promised myself I would get back to you no matter what," he said gently to him. "You are my daemon...I dont want to break our bond."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 am
User Image "You were gone so long..." Oriax repeated. "Your choking the other bond now and its hurting me. All my magic is going to my child."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason bit his lip, touching Oriax's cheek before looking to him. "Please...you being here is draining magic that needs to be going to the child he is carrying...I bed you...for now please leave."

"I am sorry...I fought to get back to him," he said looking to Oriax and Jason. "Your telling me to leave...to act as I never wanted you back Oriax."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:24 am
User Image Oriax's eyes closed at the others touch. "I don't know what to do but I will not lose my child even if it means giving up my magic and myself." Oriax growled his violet eyes piercing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 am
User Image

User Image

"Does...your family and him mean more to you then what I used to," he asked softly, feeling a little upset. "The two years I was a prisoner...you were all I thought about...you were the only thing to keep me alive."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am
User Image "Two years I have been with Jason and my daughter. You've been gone longer than two years. I didn't think you were coming back for me. I was you daemon with you. With them I am something more than that."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 am
User Image

User Image

"You never asked to be more...if I would have known then I would have given you that chance," he said softly to him.

Jason bit his lip at this point, forcing himself to relax and not snap at the man. "He is not only my daemon but my bestfriend...my lover...my husband...the father to my child," he said gently. "It will hurt me to see him go but possibly kill both my children if you take him...I beg you once more...let him stay with me."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 am
User Image "I didn't know I wanted it." Oriax admitted.

"You can't take Papa mister you can't. Papa will get really sick and then my brother will die." Lucy protested.

"Lucy..." Oriax questioned his daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:52 am
User Image

User Image

He was a little stunned at this, looking to his daughter. "Sweetie...how do you know that Papa is carrying a little boy," he asked, wondering if she was just guessing.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:14 am
User Image "I knew the man was gonna take Papa away. I dreamed it or I just know." Lucy answered blinking in confusion.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff