Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________

Chisato didn't expect much to be given to her on a plate really, since i went with out question that Genin asking of such of position wasn't something for the yukikage to take seriously. Yet she'd smile and continue to smile even as the lecherous oaf of a jounin pushed her to the side for his libido. Chisato would move back to bowing slowly dragging her movements as she'd think to herself of the next steps. Sanin was something that hadn't ever been concieved in Yukigakura? It came as a question in her mind that she'd never had answered by others. This level headed and stern Kage, who'd she'd only know from behind a vail was revealed to her and it made Chi happy to have him as her leader. He wasn't against stomping on what seemed ridiculous with out effort. Chisato had what she wanted, to put a face to her assignments, and to know what she'd have to over come.

Coming to stand Chisato would bow and smile as she'd address the Yukikage, "Thank sir for seriously addressing my ambitions with fair doubt.I know the depth of the feet I'm proposing to accomplish but be sure I will be back once I reach Chunin and I'm happy that YOU are my kage. I'll be leaving now." Turning her head to where the other Nin who'd been here before her Chi would turning to leave out with a smirk on her face as the other would be allowed in.

[Exit]

_________

ChakraX260
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::800 , AC::1,200  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Sure." He casually opened one of his many drawers and pulled out a headband. Huh. I'm running low. I should go order some more soon. He thought, noticing that he didn't have many headbands left. "Ah well. Vergil, was it? Heads up." The headband flew threw the air as Tsukuyomi threw it. "Now, go get stronger and do stuff for the village. I have other matters to attend to."

iOath

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Vergil Hatake
Genin ¥ Ninjutsu ¥
Yukigakure ¥ Hatake ¥

Ryo:0 ¥ AC:0 ¥ Chakra : 270

Virgil's had swept up and caught the headband before he spun it in his fingers deftly and tied it around his neck. He bowed again and said," As you command sir, so shall it be done." With that he turned around and made his way to the academy. The next time the Yukikage saw Vergil he would be substantially more powerful.

[exit to academy]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:24 pm
K.[K] F u k u o u k a
[ Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Sub Class: Sensor ]
[ AC: 0 // Ryo: 0 ]

User ImageD-Does this mean...? He was taken aback the first time a shaggy haired man pushed him away, just to...well, do what he did to the advisor woman. He wish he could feel jubilant of not selling out his beliefs but surprise was swelling him with fear all at once. He scratched the back of his head and thought Well, expect the unexpected..

He quickly rose up, bowed to his leader, then turned back around to start his training. [[Exits to Academy]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu appeared just outside the Yukikage's office. He took a deep breath as he looked on to the great building. Matsu closed his eyes for a second and his red skin began to fade as the snow around him began to melt. Steam rose around him and Matsu's Hyuuga eyes came back into focus. Shrugging off the intense burden of the five Gates, he stepped forward and up the steps to the door. He knocked twice on the door and stood back to be let in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Come in." Tsukuyomi snapped his fingers, signalling for the ANBU to open the door. When they did so, he couldn't help but frown. Oh, yay. It's the mystery man that isn't really a mystery anymore. What was his name again?

iOath

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Before the gaurds could close the door behind the man a foot would stop it. Vanity stepped into the office, bleach blonde bangs covering his left eye and sparkling tiara resting perfectly on his head. Vanity tried not to frown much as it was not good for his flawless complextion but he could only assume by the people he passed down the hall and by the stench of the place that he was not infact in the Yukikage's office but on the set of the next Planet Of The Apes movie. Honestly. The boy did a complete 360 of the place, taking in every aspect of the tacky office. There were only two people in sight a blonde haired man who looked rather coarse and a white haired gnome. "Oh,sister......I think we may be in the wrong place." Vanity would mutter to his twin whome he arrived with.

█►OOC:
█►Chakra Reserves: 200/200
█►Jutsu Used:
█►Total Jutsu Cost:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Matsu saw the door before him open with the snap of the Yukikage's fingers. He was surprised to see a young boy at the Yukikage's desk. Another Yukikage. Matsu could not help but be suspicious at the constant rotation of Yukikages it had. He stepped inside, past one of the Snow ANBU. Others came in from behind him but he took the opportunity to speak to the Kage himself. "Yukikage." He began with a deep bow. "I've returned to request some time to further increase my own personal strength." Matsu spoke of having time to train and reach another level of strength that he had been anxious to reach.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}

Kiya had been silently making her way up to the Kage's room. She could have alluded anyone off the streets of her presence, but, alas, these were trained Shinobi. Of course, there was a slim chance that her lifetime on the streets had made her better at this then she thought. Walking stealthily up the stairs, she didn't make a sound as she approached the door. Kiya didn't even pause to take a breath, that was for cowards, and she was no coward. She knocked on the door with a purpose, though, not loud enough for the sound to echo down the seemingly deserted hallway. As she waited for the door to open, she continued to keep her mind blank of what had happened that day, it was the usual that happened to orphans, but, that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. It usually didn't bother Kiya, the kid's usual bullying, even the occasional snowball didn't seam to harm her, she had an uncanny ability to stay warmer then most, that's why a sweatshirt and jeans was enough to keep her dry and warm in the freezing temperature. Letting her mind drift, it was immediately drawn back to attention when she heard the people talking. Her breath nearly caught in her throat as she realized, the room, it was full of Shinobi!

Chakra Pool:
( + [ 25 ] reserve)
AC:
Ryo:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Elaborate." Tsukuyomi stared at the man, waiting for something more substantial. "Oh, ANBU. Open the door." He snapped his fingers again. Sure, it wasn't really necessary, but he just liked doing it. Great. This office got busy again. And there's another one that doesn't know how to knock. He glanced over at the blond one. Huh. I have androgynous genin now. Wonderful.

iOath

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:28 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya stood abruptly as the door swung open. Her previous plans of snooping, and most likely pocketing, from the Kage's office flew out the window as she was greeted by ANBU and two shinobi. "I..." Was all she could say as her mind raced. Thinking quick on her feet, she immediately thought up an excuse of why she was there. "I would like to become a shinobi." Was all she said as her unwavering mask of emotionlessness kept a steady eye on all of the room. If this went south, she was wound tighter then a spring and could be out of there faster then a jack rabbit, not doubt about it. Even though her muscles were tense almost to the point of pain, it barely showed, but was still, slightly, seeable. She hadn't realized what she was saying until a few moments after the damage was done. She just wanted to survive for cripes sake.She didn't want to become a shinobi! Or did she?...

Chakra Pool: 270 ( + [ 25 ] reserve)
AC: 0
Ryo: 0  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

"Permission to train in advanced Taijutsu techniques and Ninjutsu." Matsu said with a calm tone although he was surrounded by Genin that decided to invade the office without a single knock. He began to wonder where Ryoichi had gone. Rikuto suddenly came into his mind, remembering how kind she had been to him and how she had treated him to lunch. A slight smile graced his face at the memories, one year old.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:20 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya eased up to fit the relaxed sensation in the room, if only a little. "Who are you?" She asked in an unemotional voice, casting a weary eye towards the blond. Kiya didn't understand half of what he was saying, it was probably ninja talk. Just the thought of it nearly made Kiya shiver. Why was she so excited about ninjas? She never was one, and hadn't really been planing on becoming one. But, alas, it seemed as though all that was about to change. Who knows, perhaps this was going to be fun after all. Kiya then turned to address the boy in the Yukikage's seat. "Hey, do you know where the Yukikage is kid?" She asked in a casual tone. She was aware that the town had had another Yukikage hired, but, this couldn't be him. Could it? Surely, the the people in charge would have picked someone with, oh, more experience. This was probably just the Yukikage's son, filling in for him. Right?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Tsukuyomi couldn't help but laugh when Matsu asked him for permission to train. "You don't need my permission to train! You're a jounin, right? You didn't get there by being an idiot. I trust you to make the right choices, your training included." With that settled, he turned his head slowly to the girl and stared. "I AM the Yukikage." He decided to leave it at that, to see what she would say in response. Next up on the kill list...this girl. I'm still going to completely ignore that androgynous thing, though.

iOath

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 pm
{Inuzuka}

Fuuton || Katon
Fire || Air

Kiya raised a questioning eyebrown at the young boy. He couldn't possibly be more then 3 years older then her, and she was only 11. The pain in her muscles began to get to her, she could have held the strain much longer, but, sensing no immediate danger, she relaxed. "Right, well, sorry. I guess." She mumbled, then, remembered the plan she had set into motion. "Anyways, I would like to become a Shinobi, if that's alright with you..." Her voice trailed off, but she gave the Yuikiage a look that dared him to defy her passion for this coice.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games