Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:31 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle followed Ronyo out of the shop only to be greeted with more people. She chewed her lip and listened as Ronyo spoke. He gave lots of ideas on battle techniques and Michelle's mind wandered to the spells she knew. She didn't know very many, but she could hold her own, and what she lacked in knowledge she made up for in stealth and sheer magical power. Fire spells were her specialty, which she thought might come in handy in a battle. Her grey eyes scanned the new members of their group. She knew Nell as a friend of Gracies. She had spoken to her a few times at least. Marina of course was her house mate and Michelle didn't know how to feel about her. As to the other two, she had no idea who they were.

She ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it into a messy pony tail before changing her mind and letting it drop back down. It was strange to say that out of all the people in the group, Michelle probably trusted Tay the most. To most people he was the least trustworthy out of any student in the entire school, but strangely enough, Michelle did trust him. Second she probably trusted Ronyo, only because he was to chivalrous and knightly to let her get hurt without trying his best to stop it.

User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Determined.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam huffed again, but nodded. Marina, Jamesina and Nell were here now too. Looks like the whole Club is here, plus Nell and Michelle. He huffed and felt around in his pocket. He felt the pouch of Peruvian powder and a few other tricks he'd stuffed into his pocket as he left. Sighing, he shifted his broom to his other shoulder.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara emerged from a shadow beside the shop and smiled at her protege. "Very commander-ly of you Ronyo. I'm impressed. I got your call and spent some time readying. I'll fight with you." She patted her bag, hanging from her side. "I've got some medicines and other useful poultices." She sighed and looked at the little band of students. "There are more inside, right? I heard a little bit of that as I approached." She flicked her eyes over the group and stopped on Sam. "Samuel Meridith. Do your parents know you're here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Truly his mind whirled, racing through the winds on open black skies blinded by nothing by the moon and stars, this is ridiculous. Gold eyes surveyed all around him, children—they were but children—and each and every one of them ready to throw their life away right then and there. Hell, had he been any other man with the same pursuits… He might have granted that wish.

But, no, he had to bide his time, he knew it for sure. What role he played in this, he still did not know, but as Ronyo Storm had paused to deliver a vigil stance upon him, the young heir tasted fire on his tongue. Serpentine eyes glided, only to pause only a vivacious blonde he remembered quite well from the school, not only so, but her father was a very noted figure in the wizarding community as well. ”I’m surprised they weren’t more interested in getting those vials off of the market..” he replied offhandedly, a guided eye in the direction of the shop they had supposedly come from.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Once an heir, now a leader. I only hope I can do as well as my father wanted...

As the group of students (and graduated students) moved outside and began to talk, there was a slight rumble under their feet. At first, perhaps, so small that no one could have noticed. It grew in loudness. Under their feet, the earth rumbled. It shifted at the approach of something huge, something unknown. And each second that passed was a second more of the increase of thunder approaching. The earth quaked more and more. With a force so great, it could have easily been mistaken as a small earth quake, stretched over a few minutes.

The sounds of hooves beating a rhythm of battle underfoot echoed as they approached. Armed to the teeth with bows, knives, medicines, and countless arrows, the centaurs were riding into Hogsmeade, crying and whooping as they did. The blood of battle pumped through their veins as they dashed after one another. They were mad with it. They wanted nothing more than to taste victory and to prove their worth in battle. A battle like this hardly ever came around and, when it did, the centaurs would never be left to wonder why they had never been involved.

Turning a corner, they came into sight. Ammar was leading them, more muscular than he had ever been before. He was ready to do battle, with a scar on his shoulder that sat there, as though a reminder to him to always be strong. To always fight. He would not fall like he had that one day. Not to the wizardkind. And he would find Sagittarius, because he knew Imara wanted Sagi safe and among the herd once again. If nothing else, Ammar did it for that. If, for nothing else, it was because it was his duty as the leader.

He put his hand up and they all slowed to a trot then a stop, Ammar lifting his head and puffing out his chest,
"The centaurs have come to fight and demand to speak to this man named Strike," he yelled, loud enough for the students, a good distance away, could hear. Perhaps, even loud enough for Strike, himself to hear.

Ammar breathed heavily, watching these students, hoping they knew what he was talking about. They were standing in front of the door to the shop that Linda Bella had given him directions to. They had to at least know who Strike was. They could point him to this Strike, and Ammar could offer the centaurs to help, so that they may return Sagi to her home. This, if anything, was why the centaurs were here.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

The herd stormed into the streets, screaming their battle cry. Imara, especially loud. Her cry was for her friend, who would soon be in her arms once again. It felt odd to run on the streets, for it was not soil that she galloped upon. It was foreign to her, yet similar to when she raced through the halls of Hogwarts, rushing to find the Hospital Wing and the healer to cure Ammar several months ago. Her leader raised his hand, signalling them to slow and stop. Her hooves skidded on the road, just a little. It would take some getting used to for sure. As Ammar called out to the humans, Imara stood still, waiting for something, anything, to happen. This Strike character must be knowledgeable of the people of this world. If he knew where Sagi was, and who took her, and why, then she expected nothing less of this man they were going to meet.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets

There group was a nice size now, nine if his count was correct from the looks of it. He smiled as the number went to ten with the sound of an familiar voice coming out of the shadows. Ronyo was glad to see Tamara, and with a bag of goodies no less. This was the Chimera club, with the additions of two members Ronyo just smiled at knowing they were helping such a group, and one extra girl who Ronyo truly did not know. He would look for introduction later because now it was getting to close to worry about things like that.

"Good to see you Tamara, I trust having a baby won't have slowed you down too much. I don't need you slowing me down you know," The joke was obvious, and made even more so by the large smile and chuckle Ronyo followed it with.

It was then Ronyo turned quickly towards a empty direction. His sixth sense told him something was coming, and coming fast. He sensed it before he felt it, and felt it before he saw it. The rumbling of the ground under their feet had Ronyo dropping one hand behind his back near his two wands. He did not bring them out as the sight came into focus and he knew it was best not to draw. Drawing a wand on a centaur was said to be either the last thing you did with that hand, or just the last thing you did. As the large heard stopped in front of the group the largest took point and had the face of a man...or a centaur who meant to destroy something. He said they were there to fight and looking for a man named Strike. Given the word that a centaur had been taken Ronyo could not help but smile and walk up to the large centaur. Fighting beside centaurs would be a true dream, for they were warriors through and through.

"If you've come to fight and bring back you taken you've come to the right place noble centaurs. The man you want, is in that shop," Ronyo gave a bow to the lot and pointed to Dogweed & Deathcap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason listened quietly, and when the announcement was made that they were going out to apparate, he left the shop, throwing Strike a look while he exited. "I do hope you know what you are doing..." He leaned up against the wall of his shop, looking over the street at the mass of people outside. He shivered in spite of himself. He was never comfortable around so many people, and this night just proved it. He glanced at the children, his eyes narrowed, then his eyes took in yet another person that had joined in. Ugh, more people. He shuffled his feet. Damn, if only this whole event had never occurred. He would have his quiet shop back. "Whoever can apparate, line up against the wall. I do hope that you are prepared, but if not, you will be in trouble."

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...
--------------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
☾ Serallius ☽
A roaming centaur...

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Running at full speed from their sleeping grounds all the way to the castle was only a small part of the journey, Ser believed. Since they would still need to run, possibly, halfway across the country if that was what it took to get Sagi back safely. His hooves pounded against the floor, feeling the vibrations that resulted. This would definitely disturb the wizardkind's sleep, but that was of no matter right now.

Ser slowed down just as several students of the Hogwarts castle came into view, some older while others younger. They seemed ready for something, and with a point of the hand Ser knew that there were more to the story than it seemed. The centaurs would need a debriefing later on, but hopefully this "Strike" will shed light upon them.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
- Martin Luther King Jr.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara smirked when Jason emerged from the shop, looking disgruntled and generally unhappy. "Jason, why am I not surprised to see you unhappy?" she said with a smirk before stepped over to the wall that he indicated. Being over the age and able to apparate, she assumed she would be very vital to this scheme. "Where are we going?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets

Hearing the call from Strike Ronyo knew the time was on them to begin this adventure. At the request for those who could apparate to step to the wall Ronyo moved himself to stand with that group. He had taken the class and found he enjoyed the teleporting ability. He was practicing using it in short distance burst to cover quick ground in a fight and so far it was looking good. He turned to his group as he moved to the wall and smiled once then dropped it as he got serious, something many had not seen from the boy before.

"This is it everyone, remember what I told you, stay calm, stick with someone to help support, and above all...take these pieces of trash out," With that Ronyo stood with the others on the wall waiting for the next order.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Well Zane wasn't very gentle with the woman, seeing how she was essentially kicked down the stairs. She would receive many wounds, possibly broken bones. But she'll survive, like enemies all do. That was when the centaurs showed up just outside the shop. Cinq felt their coming, the consistent pounding against the ground beneath them sent vibrations through the ground that could be felt miles away. With so many of them, the rescue party was now solid enough, giving Cinq the confidence that they would succeed.

He exited the shop, the warm summer night's air swirling in the wind. Cinq lined up at the wall, ready for anything. He had just rested and fed, so he was filled with energy to spend during the confrontation. The man would most likely focus on defensive spells, such as casting shields and deflecting spells here and there. He would definitely keep a keen on the younger students, for sure.

"Apparition will be the easy part," Cinq said. And afterwards, God knows who will be hurling their dinner out.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian had apparated out of Dogweed and Deathcap, and was now had his back to the wall of the shop. He looked around at the others, wondering if some of them might not make it. He didn't plan on making it if it meant losing. He would go down fighting if he had to.
▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

At the given notion, he moved subtly, just bare sweeping strides against his black, unmarked robes as he swept up against the wall, his teachings of apparitions still fresh in his mind from the year before, and his seventeenth birthday having past just shortly after the summer break had begun. But his silence was golden, and his mind still couldn’t possibly fathom the fact that centaurs had just stampeded upon Hogsmeade grounds. Thin, wry lips were pressed to a tight line across his jaw as he awaited the arrivals of the other shrouded silhouettes from within the shop to dwindle out into the darkness of the cobblestone streets.

He glanced side long towards the growing row of witches and wizards with the capability to apparate standing alongside him fingering his wand of mahogany tenderly underneath the calloused flesh of his finger.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

Strike was only slightly overwhelmed by the actual amount of people outside. Well, there were centaurs there, too, but did they really count as people? Strike wasn't sure if this was the right time to start asking himself philosophical questions about magical creatures. Right now, he needed to focus. Despite the amount of people chattering around him. Everyone was eager, ready to fight. Everyone with their own reasons, and Strike with his.

Despite this, a weight was heavy on his heart.

With a shake of his head, his hair ruffled around. That long purple hair, that he loved so much. His signature. Anyone could tell it was him a mile away. He never found out how, exactly, he had come to get it. He had it for as long as he could remember. Even the purple eyes. So unnatural. He loved them both, but there was so much he didn't know about his own body. Hell, he couldn't even remember his Maker.

With a loud, booming Councilor voice, Strike began instructing everyone, "Everyone, pay attention," he commanded. He was the oldest, and he had a plan. It was better than nothing, anyway, "the centaurs will lead us into battle. All centaurs will be teleported by the woman, who I assume is with you lot," he looked at the group of students with a raised eyebrow, "As well as Jason," he knew the man would hate him for making him get surrounded by a huge herd of giant centaurs, which is why Strike assigned it.

He smirked as he went on, "Next will be the wizards. They will travel with this man," Strike pointed at Cian, giving him a nod. He moved on to the next group of people here: his kin, "The vampires will be next, and we shall go with Cinq," Strike pointed to Jack's fledgling, who stood against the wall awkwardly. Strike hoped his fledglings made it out of this alive.

"Lastly, the students," he winked at them, "You'll go with this young man right here," he pointed at Ronyo. He hoped, for their sakes, they would make it out alive. Strike would not be able to help them save themselves if he was in a tight spot. He wasn't even sure he could save himself.

He went to Cinq and placed his hand on Cinq's arm, "Our destination... is a small cottage outside of Little Hangleton. Remember the order of attack," he smirked, tightening his grip slightly on the fledgling. A comfort for them both.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: We could win this...
What I'm doing: Instructing.
Who I'm with: A lot of people
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games