Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse jumped awake at that sound, it was pulling at his heart and made him terrified. He realized the sound was Noah. His eyes widened a little and he looked around only seeing them in the room. He tried to bring Noah in his arms and tell him its okay. He tried rubbing his back a little and trying to calm him, but he knew he wasn't close enouh to do that.

And just as he thought that Tobias ran in the room, His head snapped up and he smiled a bit though his fear. "see look its okay... Tobias is here...And im sure everyone is okay, they probably went to get breakfast and didn't want to wake us up.." He tried to calm Noah down as well. He smiled as Tobias pulled the small boy up into his arms. For just that moment, he could fee Tobias as a father figure, and the same time, just for a second, he wished he had his own child..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:33 pm
Sora was waiting in the line to buy the food when she heard Noahs scream. s**t I never should have left.... Come on dammit.... She thought payed for the food and practically ran back to the cabin when she saw Toby with Noah. "Hey what happened?" She asked setting down the food and putting her hand on Noahs back.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:08 pm
Noah cried, trying to calm down, “Why did you all go away?! I woke up and everyone was gone!” she shuddered, burying his face in Tobias’ chest. He knew he had to stay strong. But the fact that his mother wasn’t there was stressful enough for the boy. And to wake up to no one there freaked him out. “I thought you all left me!” he whined.

Seeing Tobias bolt out like that could only mean something was up. And almost instinctively, Cat pushed Arc back down as she tried to get up. “You’re no good to anyone full of holes! Now stand still so I can redress your wounds!” she said.

Arc was surprised by the forceful push, but she stayed still as Cat inspected her eye more. “Noah…” she whimpered.

Doll stared at the food that had been brought. She looked at Arc, “You are in capable of feeding yourself. Open your mouth, I will assist you in regaining your energy,” she said.

Arc could clearly see that this act was a form of self preservation. But she couldn’t help but smile at Doll. “Do I hear a hint of concern in your voice?” she asked as Cat placed a strip of bandage over her swollen eye.

“Your physical well being is a concern. If you were to lose anymore energy, you would die. However,” Doll said, feeding Arc a forkful of pancake, “Since you are a phoenix, your death would only be a minor inconvenience. But at the same time, there is no proof you will return again a second time. There is no evidence that the first reservation was the last. Since it is impossible to resurrect something without equivalent exchange…and I am still unclear of what you gave up to return to the living…feeding you to keep you sustained is the safest rout that I can figure. So eat so that we may not risk your death, which would greatly hinder the escape.”

Arc chuckled, “The correct answer was yes,” she smiled.

Cat joined Arc in her chuckle at her retort, “You two…I’ll never get tired of either of you,” she smiled, redressing Arc’s wounds on her stomach. She looked at the cuts with a hint of sadness, “You know these will never heal…you will always have scars here…”she said sadly.

“Hmm…my family is safe…the twins wont be coming after us anytime soon…and we have yet to be captured. I’d say a few scratches is all worth it to protect all of this,” she said with a content smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image

Tobias sighed as the child cried into his chest. He realized that Noah hadn't grown up like him. He wasn't thrown in with the dogs, so to speak. He was placed in his own little world, knowing only his mother and his grandfather. He never had to fight, go hungry for a night or two, get pills and capsules shoved down his throat, none of that. Noah was not the same.

Sora had returned with food, and she wanted to know what happened. Tobias turned and glared at her. "The hell do you mean what happened? You left him! There was no one here! You left a kid with a stranger!" he snapped. "Come on, Noah. I wanna show you something." Tobias grabbed Arc's bag and left the car again. He didn't have time to deal with this. Things were bad enough. As they walked back towards Arc, Tobias whispered, "Noah, I want you to be quiet ok? I'm gonna show you something and you have to be quiet, ok?"

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 pm
((Ooooh ouch on both levels XD Tobias can be so mean sometimes!))

Noah wiped his eyes and nodded as Tobias took him out of the room with his mothers things. “I promise to be quiet.”

Cat sighed, finishing up what was left of Arc’s bandages. “Alright, that should hold you together until…well, tomorrow. Unless you keep moving around, then I’ll have to redress you in an hour!” she frowned, crossing her arms. “What do chimeras have ten tons of blood or something? I swear, you bled out about five normal human beings in the span of a night!” she baffled.

Arc chuckled, “Well excuse me for surviving,” she said, as another fork full of pancakes was shoved into her mouth by Doll. “Doll why don’t you have some? You to Cat. I feel weird being fed by you like this,” she said, blushing a bit.

Doll continued without a word, and Cat only gave Arc a quizzical look. “You’re joking, right? You fight off two tiger monsters, fly three cities and a country side in a night…and you’re embarrassed because someone is feeding you?” cat faced palmed.

“What?” Arc said, readjusting herself on the hay.

“You-you are just-” Cat had to cut herself off for a moment, “Shut up and eat your pancakes…”  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:40 pm
((Damn.... I knew Toby could be an over protective b*****d but still.....))

Soras eyes turned into a really red-purpleish color. "How dare you he was fine with Al last night so I thought he would be fine and I was gone for FIVE minutes unlike you YOU HYPOCRITCAL b*****d!!" She yelled at Tobias. She then turned her back and ran down the hall and ended up at the caboose again. Am i really such a b***h that he thinks I would seriously leave Noah alone with someone he wasnt ok with?? She thought with tears streaming down her face. Se sighed and wiped away the tears only for them to be replaced by more. I guess I just need to be alone for a little while then Ill be fine.... I hope.... Sora thought wiping away her tears and brought her wings out and flew off.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm
((Tobias and his anger issues. He just can't help himself...))

User Image

Tobias heard every word that Sora said. But he didn't care. It was her fault. She should never have left Noah behind with Alphonse. Everyone may have been ok with him, but Tobias still wouldn't leave Noah alone with him. Once Noah agreed to be quiet, Tobias rubbed his head and said, "Good."

Soon enough, he reached the car where Arc and the others were. "Like I said, you have to be quiet!" Tobias reminded the child. he looked around, making sure no one was going to see him. He then quickly opened the door and closed it again once inside with Noah. "Arc! Look who I brought to see you!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:10 pm
(( Oh but that just makes his character so loveable! ))

Arc looked up to see Noah in Tobias’ arms. It took all she had not to shoot up and hug him to her. She had to fight back her motherly instincts to hold her only son. So she smiled at him, “Yeah Sweetheart. Sorry I didn’t come see you when I got here, I didn’t want to wake you…” she said, using her wings to cover up her wounds. If he saw her like this, he’d become more upset. Reality isn’t something children should see at times.

Noah began to tear up, but as promised, remained quiet. He freed himself from Tobias’ grip and walked over to his mother. He sat down beside her and held her hand, not saying a word. It was clear he was trying to be a big boy, but it was also clear he wanted to cry because he missed her.

Doll paused in her feeding, looking troubled. Or more annoyed then anything. She put down the fork and disappeared into nothingness.

Cat watched as Doll disappeared. “Okay…I may say I’m used to it…but I’m never gonna get used to her sinking through floors and walls. Where is she going?” Cat said.

Doll traveled through the spaces of nothingness until she found the shadow she was looking for. It was a shadow of a girl, flying around in frustration. “Sora…” came an echo like voice from the shadow she cast on the ground below her. Dolls figure came from the shadow and looked up at it’s owner, “Do not get caught. Arc is in no condition to come get you. And she wishes to see you. So once you’ve gotten all these emotions out, you should go see her,” she said, almost as if she cared.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:59 pm
((actually i think most guys have anger issues..... most not all))

"Dont worry Doll I wont be seen and Ill be back soon. I just need to blow off some steam." She whispered and flew higher. I cant believe this happened.... I cant believe i was so stupid to believe Noah would be ok..... god everything just went to hell.... She thought and landed in a random forest. Without a thought she just reverted to her old ways and blew a few trees up. After about an hour of blowing stuff up she stopped and ploped down onto the floor and had more tears running down her face. I need to see Arc, Noah, and Doll.... She thought and took off again heading back to her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image

Tobias smiled a bit, seeing Noah reunited with his mother. That and because he was proud of Noah for doing his best to be quiet. The crying had to stop and quick. Tobias didn't expect for the boy to be like him, but he had to learn that crying never fixed anyone's problems. Of course he understood that he was still a small child, but teaching things early was best, right?

Tobias sat beside Noah, not minding much that Arc was concealing her wounds. At this point, that was something that Tobias unknowing agreed with Arc on. There are certain things a kid should never see. That was one. Arc had to be strong for Noah as much as she could. Just then, Doll disappeared. Tobias had a feeling on where she was going.

"Chasing after the other one I bet. Let her run off for all I care!" mumbled Tobias. In his heart of hearts, he was only saying that, but he wasn't going to deny the fact that he was still angry with her. She made a bad choice, and she deserved to get yelled at. She was lucky Tobias came when he did.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 am
User Image

User Image

[sorry for being inactive .x. Good thing im still not important x'D;;;]

Alphonse instantly pulled away, his arms retracted from anyone, he knew it wasn't the best to leave Noah with him.. They hardly knew him, but it still hurt being called a stranger, after he opened up to Tobias like he did, and helped them get a better area for them to feel safer to sit in.

When everyone left and the yelling was gone, he got up, and moved himself into another cabin like room, he shut the door behind himself and just sat in the room, listening to the wheels of the train going and going... His heart was pounding so fast.. He didn't like yelling, or being a threat in any way possible, so.. he was just going to stay a bit away from everyone, and maybe help from afar..He didn't want to move in between their family, he had his own family to get back to..

He leaned against the far wall of the room, looking out the window, it took him everything in his power not to cry.. mostly from shock. But he couldn't hold it back. His eyes filled and drained onto his cheeks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:29 pm
Arc sighed, looking up at Tobias. “Did you yell at Sora? You know she’s unstable,” she said, looking at Noah with a smile. “And Noah here is just fine, aren’t we?”

Noah smiled and nodded. Now that he was with his mother, he was perfectly fine. He noticed the pancakes and glanced up at his mother.

Arc giggled, “go on eat it. I’m not hungry,” she said as her son went after the pancakes. “Use a fork though…” she sighed as he grabbed a pancake with his hand.

Doll had left Sora and was returning to the train. She could sense that Alphonse was upset by the series of events. But he wasn’t a threat, or an inconvenience that way, so she simply left him there. She retuned to the cart that everyone was using and sat quietly,, looking out the window.

Cat wasn’t really sure what was going on, and she knew it wasn’t her place to say anything. But she needed to leave and get her own breakfast. “I’ll be back later…don’t bite each others heads off while I’m gone,” she said, though was a bit serious.

When Cat left, Arc let out a breath. She tucked in her wings a little more and looked up at Tobias. “I know this is stressful, believe me,” she began, “But Sora is still just a child. She will make mistakes. And I trust Alphonse. I don’t feel a threat with him, and I’m sure Noah was just surprised to wake up to see only him. He gets that way sometimes. Separation anxiety,” she said. “So please…could you try and get along with her? I know it’ll be hard. But Sora needs us, just as much as we need her.”  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:37 am
Sora flew back onto the train and quickly put her wings away and pulled up her hood. She closed her eyes and headed where everyone else was and after a few minutes opf walking she ran into a familiar face. "C-cat?" She said and instantly felt as vonerable as she was when she still lived with her parents. "Is No- everyone alright?" She whispered. Her royal blue eyes staring down at the ground wishing she had never left Noah.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image

Arc scolded Tobias for what he'd done to Sora. He wasn't going to argue. It was best just to let Arc be right, even though Tobias knew that he was ultimately wrong for yelling and saying the things he did. Not just to Sora, but to Alphonse as well. It wasn't fair to say that Sora was unstable. Besides Arc and Noah, all of them were.

Noah was fine as long as his mother was there. That was any child with parents who cared. None of them had it because their parents either didn't exist or they were not truly parents. They were special. Sometimes Tobias felt that Arc didn't understand. Seconds later, he could feel that Doll had returned. Seconds after that, she was back. She said nothing. Nothing new there.

Now it was Cat's turn to leave. She tried to be funny, but it was a fail. Once gone, Arc began to scold him again. She went on about how Sora was still a child and all that. Tobias still thought differently. "Who doesn't make mistakes, Arc?" he said calmly. "And he doesn't have separation anxiety. If you woke up and everyone you loved was gone, you'd cry too! Don't defend her. She screwed up and she knows it. That's all I have to say about it." As much as he wanted to say he'd changed, Tobias hadn't. He was back to his old ways.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:41 pm
Cat was a little surprised to feel a small figure bump into her. It was Sora, hood up, face down. The usual signs of a teenager in a bad mood. But Cat smiled, patting Sora on the head and looking at her at eye level. “Noah is perfectly fine. As soon as he saw Arc, he calmed right down. Though I still don’t know what went down…” she shrugged. Sometimes she felt that there was a totally different story going on behind her. But she didn’t mind to much.

“Arc wants to see you, ya know?” Cat smiled kindly down at her. “She seems worried about you. Just keep walking to the last car and you’ll find them. Just ignore Tobias, he’s being a crank, as usual,” she chuckled.

Cat pat Sora on the head one more time, “Don’t worry about it, kay? I don’t know what’s going on. But Arc is so motherly it’s kind of ridiculous. She’ll be excited to see you. Just don’t hug her…her wounds are still open…” Cat sighed. “I’ll see you later, I’m going to get myself some food,” she said, another pat on the head and she was off.

Arc sighed, but smiled. Tobias was his usual self, which was fine. But at someone this would have to be talked about as a group. And Noah really needed to grow up, as much as she hated to admit it. She wanted him to stay a child as long as he could. But being on the run meant he’d need to step it up. “What ever you say, Tobias,” Arc said with a weary smile. There was no use talking to Tobias when he got this way, Arc had learned that long ago.

So she was content to just lay in the hay and watch her son eat. She smiled a smile only a mother can smile.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games