Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko watched Atrum walk past her desk a couple times, looking skulky, before she finally spoke up.
"Are you looking for something, Ma-Mr. Atrum?" She finally asked.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:29 pm
Atrum looks over at her and laughs again. "You almost did it again. Called me 'Master'. Im just running a little test." He says, noticing that he is still in his cloaked form.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Reiko rolled her eyes, "Excuse me but it's not everyday one changes her speech patterns on a seconds notice." She closed her eyes and sighed, only opening them up enough to look at her hands on the desk from beneath her lashes. "Well, whatever your test, sorry to have interrupted it."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:36 pm
"Oh no no no. You have indeed actually helped me with my test. I am trying to discover if anyone could see me. Have you not yet noticed that I am shrouded. Or can you not tell at all." Atrum begins to think to himself a bit. She's a ghost so to her, she may be able to see me because she is used to people like this. Hmm. Very interesting.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:42 pm

"Oh," Was all she said, choosing not to answer. Well, that explained the transparent film around him. "Please don't skulk around, you look creepy."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:44 pm
Atrum gives her a very slight glare. "I was not sulking. I was just waiting. I was waiting to see if anyone would notice me." Atrum laughs a bit and pulls out his notebook which immediately turns transparent as well. He flips to a blank page and begins writing in it, taking notes on the current happenings.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Reiko merely watched him, chewingly thoughtfully on a finger nail. "Can people hear you when you do that?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:53 pm
"Hmm. Oh. No." Atrum flips the notebook back into his bag and smiles, pulling out a vial of the potion he drank. "This potion hides me entirely. My visual appearance as well as any scent or sound that comes from me or things I do. Its only weakness is that people can still bump into me since I am still here." He flips the vial in between his fingers while he speaks and when he finishes, he puts it back into his bag. "So to anyone that cannot see me, they would think that youre talking to . . . well. Air."  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 pm

"That's all right I'm a freak to them all anyway." Reiko said as if she were telling him the weather outside is sunny, which is a rather lovely temperature for a glass of lemonade and maybe a cookie.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:15 pm
Atrum laughs again, not quite expecting her to say something like that. "Well. To say the full truth, I do not." Atrum says with a warm smile.  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:31 pm
Sam
User Image

Sam smiled."Basiclly you puy fruit and yogurt in a blender,maybe some juice.Depending on the items inside ,you'll have good or bad ones.Like one time i moked bananas with lemons,not the best combo."She chuckled."So what would you like?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm
Jerhico has not been working for a few days and he began to notice things where not looking how they should, So he began to gather his cleaning supplies and his keys as he waled out his room to start cleaning.

Damos had been wandering the city like usual when he was attacked but humans, the humans knew he was a demon but they did not know how strong he was, the pulled out a pistol and shot Damos in the leg and started to beat on him, Damos with rage pouring out of him burned one human and the other he pushed away and ran, as he ran he stumbled in to an ally where he over heard two demons talking about a hotel.

CaramelLube

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 pm
Dusty smiled, "well what about just banana? does that taste good?" he looked curiously at the blender, he had only seen one, maybe two in his life.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
Shred took her chin gently with a knuckle under it and gently turned her face. He looked into her eyes and wiped away her tears as he replied, "Believe me, Uwn. I wish I knew why Ethan picks on me. But, frankly, I think he's jealous of what we found in each other because that's what got him fired in the first from his last job." He wiped away more tears and kissed her cheeks where tearstains marked wet stripes on her face. "He doesn't want me making the same mistake, but he hasn;t realized that this is the only place where us creatures can interact freely without consequence and that he, an elf, of all things, is the boss now," he said as he stroked her crimson hair, gazing compassionately into her ruby-red eyes.  

DFangPro

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:26 pm
"Well Reiko. I believe I am going to extend my test to the wolf boy i have seen around here." Atrum says, walking off towards the last known location he knew the wolf boy was at, still in his pure cloaked form. He enters the female's changing room and closes his eyes, using his senses to get around, avoid all of the girls and guiding his way over to the wolf boy to see if he could detect him.

[NOTE: Atrum currently makes no sound, cannot be seen, and has no scent. Its your choice whether you detect him or not]  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games