Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:10 pm
Its alright. I hadn't worked in HTML before I tried to use an anime layout. My spring break ended monday. And my middle school doesn't have any classes that teach programming. The high school doesn't,and as far as I know only one collage definatly teaches it.

An addition to the HTML part: All you have to do is copy,paste,and edit. Sometimes it's easier that trying to type it out yourself (the current layout for example). All I do is have an unedited copy of the layout,edit that,and choose 'Save as'.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:48 pm
easier said than done. with html, it gets confusing after a while. xD  

Syrotek
Crew

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:01 pm
Yep. That's why I liked 'SOLITUDE' and a few others. SOLITUDE is an anime layout of the anime Bleach. It only needed a few bits of code and it'd work.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:05 am
isn't that consider copy right though?
:3  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:21 am
I have a suggestion~!!

Can we get a chatter box subforum? That way mods don't have to go around telling people "this can be place in the chatter box".

Some people likes to make new thread that's rather...random. Not a post, but a thread. So if we have a subforums for topics as such, the guild would be cleaner. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:24 pm
If we have a Chatterbox subforum, I think everyone will rape it with so much nonsense it won't even be funny. D:

But you know those have you heard of this anime and that anime threads? They're the most annoying threads in the world. You could list 100s of anime and I'm tired of seeing Chobits, Hellsing, Deathnote, etc.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:03 pm
Well that's the point. It's either that or have it all here. =/

Yes, they are. Them and their poor choice of anime. xd Would I get into trouble if they come in there and read this? o-o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:18 pm
Yeah, but it'll be sad to look at that subforum. ;__;

Heck no you won't get in trouble, it's the truth. I feel the urge to delete every single one of them. mad

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:41 pm
But that's the point, you don't ever have to look at it. xD

What's stoping you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:59 pm
I dont think thats a good idea why dont you just call it the recycle bin if your going to do that.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:11 am
*sigh* ok, but i'm telling you, it will keep other parts of the guild clean.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:19 am
No what you need to do is make a anime subform so the anime and annoucement thread are not in the same forms cause it makes it really confussing...

What I did was in the sub-form of anime I made stickies for all the popular anime like Inuyasha, FMA, Fruits Basket, etc... and it works really well cause that way you dont have like 20 thousand threads on the same topic.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

sprrs

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:01 pm
I've noticed that ever since the new forums were created and stuff, the guild forum started slowing down significantly. You're sacrificing guild traffic for organization. Just an observation >_>  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:59 pm
I suggest that I shouldn't vanish from the guild for months like I did D: That was really lame of me!  

Dariram
Crew

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:53 pm
Don't worry about it, it's not like you were the only one who did that. ^^

Basically, Iya and Raven were the only ones who didn't disapear. Oh, and Ono showed up a couple weeks ago.

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games