Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:16 pm
dame sinks to the floor, still in the cloak nook. She watches the stewards go back and forth between the drink kiosk and the front of the plane, bringing Kat some whiskey for her coffee and L a new pot of tea. After a little while of mind-numbing people watching, dame begins to wonder where Icy went. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm
Kat watches dame get up and head to the back of the plane. As the steward approaches with a bottle of whiskey, she abruptly takes the bottle and sends him on his way after he partially refills her coffee. She glances at the back of the plane, wondering when Icy will reappear so they can butt heads and get it over with. She wanted to let Icy know that her time working for L was a long time ago, and that she was on her side. Grimacing, she adds a healthy shot of whiskey to her coffee, sets the bottle on the small table in front of her seat.

All of a sudden, L gets up and heads to the back of the plane. Shrugging her shoulders, Kat decides to mind her own business....for now. Sitting back, she crosses her legs and sips her coffee, wondering how much longer this flight is going to be.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 pm
{{ rofl Katana, I'm in the bathroom you ninny! xd I left while you were still talking with L so I could get my head in the game}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm
((damn woman, you've been in there for HOURS! what if the rest of us need to go? xd ....fine I'll edit..... stare ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:20 pm
{{ eek HEY! scream redface There's more than one you know! mad xp }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm
(( rofl edited now, so there! xp ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:51 pm
*after what seems like an hour or two, she feels as if she has a tight restraint on her feelings and emotions, devoiding herself of any type of feelings entirely. Taking one last deep breath, she opens her eyes and looks herself in the mirror. She was both taken aback and pleased with the fact that she didn't recognize the person staring back at her. With a firm nod to the image in the mirror, she straightens up, shoulders back, head high and steps out of the restroom. Just as she emerges, a steward passes by her and she grabs him by the arm*

Single Barrel. Now. evil

*as she releases him and starts to walk towards a seat close to the back of the plane, she turns around and grounds out-*

And so help you God if you dare bring it watered down. mad As a matter of fact, just bring the bottle. stare

*taking a seat a couple rows behind Katana, she kicks her feet up in the seat opposite her and reclines her own, hoping to get a couple winks in but knowing it'll never happen. Before she can settle down good, the steward rushes to her seat with a bottle of Single Barrel. Snatching the bottle, she pops it open and takes a long swig, not bothering to tell the steward she was done with him. He got the message soon enough.

I'm coming Flame, so you better make sure your a** is still alive when I get there, or so help me I'll ride through the depths of Hell to drag your soul back just to kill you myself!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm
Hearing Icy growl at the poor steward and hears, rather than sees her sit down behind her, she decides to go poke the lion. Getting up, she goes and deliberately sits down beside Icy. Propping her feet up on the same seat as she has hers, she looks over at her.

"OK, spit it out, I know you're dying to rip me a new one, so go ahead. BUT, before you do, just know that L is from my past, NOT my present, capice'?" She sips her coffee and waits patiently for the storm to erupt.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:11 pm
*as Katana has the utter gall to sit down next to her, she starts to shake slightly. Taking another long swig from the bottle, she grits her teeth and works her jaw as she tries to regain composure. Within moments, her body stills and she speaks in a detached tone without taking her eyes from the window partition*

I have nothing to say. At least, not at this moment. My one and only concern at this point is the safety of Flame and my men. Nothing more, nothing less. Anything outside of that holds no precedence at this time. We're on our way to a warzone-you got my back, I got yours, we all come out of this alive. Enough said.

*continues staring out the window*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 pm
Kat glances over at Icy and gives her a lazy grin. "What, no yelling? No trying to kill me over my supposed guilt by association with L?" She chuckles a bit. "I expected more from you rather than all this newfound self-control, my friend." She continues to sit next to Icy and sip her coffee, fully intending on bothering the hell out of her until she gets some sort of reaction.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:35 pm
*taking a drink from the bottle, she knows full well that Katana is trying to goad her, just not why. Saying all she'd planned to say for the remainder of the plane ride, she simply sits and drinks, watching the endless clouds and sky outside go by*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm
((Stop prodding the lion! gonk ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm
{{But Icy is so fun to poke! *pokes Icy*}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Kat snickers. "Oh, gonna give me the old silent treatment, huh? That's okay with me." She calls the steward and orders a bottled water and then turns her attention back to Icy. "You just sit there and look out that window. You know damn well how much I can talk, so go ahead and get prepared for me to talk your damn ear off." She chuckles and finishes off her coffee. "Damn shame...here I was, all ready for one of our sessions of butting heads, and you're being all uncooperative. Go ahead, you know you want to ask me about my connection with that arrogant b***h L....ask and you shall receive, my friend."

The steward arrives with her bottled water. She hands him her empty coffee cup and gives him a wink. Taking the water and opening it, she takes a long drink and waits to see if Icy is going to keep ignoring her.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:54 pm
damecharlie
((Stop prodding the lion! gonk ))

((get out of the damn coat closet! Besides, it's fun arguing with her! Luffs joo, Icy! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games