Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 am
Fryma smiled. "In due time, and when he's older."

((What does he mean 'change him'? They aren't vampires, are they?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:58 am
((no, but the ritual of changing him into a spirit. I figure it'd be a little change from a 'trial' since a spirit has to nominate the human, and is usually the lover. I try to change things up when I make another version of the same basic story.))

Moni looked at them in confusion and Kori ruffled his hair. "Alright, but not too much older, I hope. You'll want him to be in his teens so that he can still be healthy and strong to enjoy his life rather than old and dealing with so long in agony or helplessness."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:36 am
((Oh. Okay.))

Fryma smiled. "Thank you for your advice, Kori, but you needn't worry. Moni still has plenty of time before he's old and shriveled. However, now that you bring it up, I do plan to change him soon." He smiled fondly at Moni, a hand on his lower back.

((How does a spirit go about changing a human?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 am
Moni nuzzled him lightly, blushing. He didn't really know what they were talking about, but if Aether wanted to 'change' him, then he was okay with it. Kori chuckled at how cute that was, riffling his hair again. "Next time I come, I'll give you a present, okay? I didn't really know what to make you before now." Moni blinked in surprise, but smiled and bowed his head in gratitude. He never expected to receive gifts from anyone.

((Hmm... I don't want to do the flower thing so... I guess he can go into a chamber and face a sort of spirit-deity who will decide what kind of spirit he should be, and then change him accordingly.))  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:46 am
Fryma gestured around the clearing. "Please, sit. Make yourself comfortable." As he gestured several rocks with slight indentions perfect for sitting appeared. "We would love to hear some of your stories of your travels, if you have time."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:15 am
Moni nodded excitedly and Kori laughed. "If it pleases the little one." He said good-naturedly, sitting down and starting with his first adventure to a tall, snowy mountain, and how he had to use his fire almost constantly for warmth, water, and cooking/thawing thee few plants on the mountain to live. Moni hung on every word.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:33 am
Fryma listened politely as the stories went on for hours. There were amusing, adventurous, and depressing stories. When the sun started going down, Fryma politely excused them. "We have a long day tomorrow. We have to get home. You are welcome to stay with us if you would like, Kori."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:48 am
Kori smiled. "Thank you, I think I'll take you up on that offer." Hesiad, standing. Moni only then realized how tired her was and leaned against Fryma, stifling a yawn. Once they were home, he curled up among the feather tiredly. He realized that they hadn't eaten, but didn't mind. He wasn't that hungry.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:19 am
Fryma chuckled. "I can make you a bed in the living room." He led the way to the living room and pulled the couch out so that it was twice as wide as it had been and long enough to accommodate the fire spirit. It had a mossy mattress and a slight flowery scent. He, too, realized that they hadn't eaten. "Unless you would like something to eat before going to bed."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 am
He shook his head. "I ate on my way here." He told him, laying down and sighing in contentment. "Thank you for your hospitality." He muttered before falling asleep. Meanwhile, Moni was desperately trying to stay awake, refusing to sleep until Fryma was by his side again.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:54 am
Fryma nodded and went back to Moni, laying down next to him and pulling him close."i'm changing you tomorrow," he murmured. "It's quite a bit away, so sleep. We wake early."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 am
Moni obeyed, curling into him and falling asleep. He had his face pressed against Fryma's chest and was enjoying the warmth of Fryma's arms around him. He woke up just before sunrise, yawning.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 am
Fryma was already in the kitchen making breakfast. He had checked on Kori to see if he was awake and had been pleased to find the fire spirit already sitting up, looking wide awake. When he finished breakfast, he went to check on Moni. "Good morning, Love. Breakfast is ready whenever you are."  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 am
Moni went through the usual task of plucking all of the feathers from his hair and body, then going to eat with them.He ate breakfast happily and nuzzled Fryma in thanks.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:49 am
Fryma smiled, hugging Moni. "You're welcome, Little One. Kori, we're going to find the Great Spirit today. Would you care to join us?" He smiled, knowing Kori would understand the meaning behind finding the Great Spirit.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games