Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:48 pm
(Ikr)

Maarg nodded and began walking towards the exit. "come on elf. Before you seemed content on getting out of here. What changed?" It wasn't really a question needing an answer. Just something to get her moving. "Come on Tanner, we better not leave you behind." he said as he moved through the door. Swinging his staff around, Maarg looked at the deaths Yuka had caused.

Yuka frowned at Maarg as she followed him through the door. Her bloodied knife held loosly in one hand as she watched carefully for any threats. She tried her hardest not to look at the bodies of the people she'd killed, but the lifeless bodies had a way to draw her gaze. Bringing tears to her eyes once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:51 pm
Zach follows Maarg until they reach a door that leads to the outside. He looks through a tiny porthole and notices that the door leads to a bridgeway that has a staircase attached to it leading to the ground below. "We need to take caution on this bridge." He says to everyone as he opens the door leading outside. He then begins heading to the staircase and waits for everyone to catch up.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:57 pm
"Oh because we didn't need to take caution before?" Yuka muttered. The elf followed Zach, then passed him to move up the stairs first. She looked around at the platform at the top of the stairs. No one seemed to be there, except for one, sleeping guard slouched in a chair next to the door.

Maarg looked at Zach with what could roughly be thought of as sympathy. "Don't think to much of her mood Zach. Elves tend to get over things pretty quickly... I think she's just in a bit of shock..." he turned away to face back out of the door. He tapped the ground with his staff and the magical trail disappeared. He turned back to Zach and walked to be next to him at the base of the stairs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:01 pm
Zach smiles a bit and then follows Yuka up the stairs. "Im not. I swear." He looks around a bit and his gaze stops as he swears he catches a glare off something in the distance. He stands still for a moment, trying to catch the glare again but then just keeps moving. Its nothing.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 pm
Yuka went outside and looked up at the sun. It was almost touching the horizon. It was almost night. With a sigh, Yuka lent against the wall of the building. Her knife still held loosly in her hand. Hardly any one was in the compound. Only a few soldiers here or there running errands. None of them seemed to notice that the prisoners were no longer in their cells and instead standing outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 pm
Zach looks around again and once again, he catches the glare in the falling sunlight. What the hell is - Zach's thoughts get sliced short as a single bullet rips in through his shoulder. He drops down between the edging of the staircase and out of sight of what seems to be a sniper. He looks at the wound and notices something. "What the hell?" In his shoulder isnt a bullet but an arrow. Zach pulls the arrow out of his shoulder and holds in the pain. In the arrow's points are covered in barbs.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:22 pm
Yuka looked around, for the source of the projectile, suddenly scared. She had only just seen what had hit Zach, but there was no doubt as to what is was. The elf ducked and moved over to the stairs. She looked down at Zach. The arrow he held in his hand, was almost an exact match to the ones in her quiver.

Maarg put up a barrier immediatly, he hoped there wasn't going to be any more arrows coming, but just incase he put up the barrier. The moment it went up, another arrow bounced off of it directly where the lizard was standing. He turned and pulled Tanner behind him, back into the shelter of the building. He stood at the top of the stairs with Yuka and Tanner.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:26 pm
Zach kept down close to the ground of the staircase, knowing that he is in a very bad situation. He gets up with his rifle at the ready and aims towards the elfs location but before he can get a bead on him, another arrow rips across his hand. Once again, he gets back down. He'd use the ice but he isnt very good with it during combat and is completely unsure how it would work.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:33 pm
Yuka turned around to face where the arrows were coming from. Three male elves stood on a rise behind the compound. One held a bow, with a quiver of arrows on his back. Another had a sword sheathed on his hip. While the third was unarmed. Standing as though nothing could touch him. "father..." Yuka whispered. She pulled out her bow and placed an arrow on the string. Crouching and moving forwards slightly so that the stairs were four paces behind her, she pulled back and released the arrow. It hit it's mark, directly infront of her father.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:35 pm
Zach notices Yuka fire an arrow but doesnt hear the words she said before that. He knows that whoever these people are, they have much faster reactions than him so he decides to keep low and out of sight, his wounded right hand down next to him and his left hand on his right shoulder, applying pressure to the wound.

(I dont know how Elves fight so you can take that part over)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:47 pm
Maarg watched Yuka for a moment, before heading down the stairs, bringing Tanner with him. The lizard bent down next to Zach and examined the wound. "why did you pull the arrow out? I would have thought even you would know not to pull it out..." by pulling the arrow out, he had noticably made the wound larger, and bleed more.

Yuka cursed as another arrow landed at her feet. She bent and picked it up. "why...?" Then she was off. Within the minute, she was standing before her father, her knife in hand and her arrow which had been returned in the other. The elf with the bow and arrows held one fixed on where Zach and the others were, the other now held his sword pointing at her. "Why are you attacking father. I know you could see me there."

Merok smiled at his daughter. "Shall we fight daughter? perhaps that will answer your questions?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm
Zach lets out a rigid laugh. "Well, I didnt expect the damned thing to have barbs on it." He says, continuing his rigid laugh. Zach reaches into his bag and pulls out a small package. He rips it open and pours its contents onto the wound. For several seconds, the wound burns as though it were on fire but the powder quickly acts as a coagulant.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 am
Yuka and Merok had been fighting for about ten minutes. Merok with his companion's sword and Yuka with her knife. Their fluid movements caused the two elves dance, to seem almost like a dance. Though blood covered the ground beneath them, neither Yuka nor her father were going to give up easily.
Merok lunged forwards with his sword and made contact with Yuka's arm.
Yuka pulled back and spun, her knife held so that is was facing outwards from her. She dug it in between the elf's leather armour.

Maarg smiled. "I'd offer to fix it properly, though I don't think I'd even be able to fix your hand properly, not here anyway..." the lizard watched as the powder acted to stop the bleeding and artificially seel the wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 am
"Yeah. Thanks anyways though." Zach smiles at Maarg's courtesies. "So tell me. Whats going on out there?" Zach asks, signifying towards Yuka's position.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 am
Maarg shrugged as though it was of little importance, though he seemed uncertain as to how he should answer. "well... going by what I heard Yuka say and going by the fact her arrow was returned... She is currently sorting things out with her father..."

Yuka grunted as her father brought his sword across her half closed wound on her lower back. The elf stumbled slightly, giving her father enough time to bring the sword up above her. The young elf dodged just intime to watch as the sword crashed to the ground which she had been standing on just moments before. Brought her knife up and across into Merok's unprotected side.

(sorry it took so long, I was eating dinner)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff