Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:07 am
(holy crap ppl!!!!! i leave for 2 days thnx to my stinking ear problems n u 2 go bonkers on th fighting thing without me!!!! nice job ^^ im gonna bring kanatta's brother into this XD)

Izon looked around and notice that Kanatta had disappeared. Then suddenly he felt a huge chakra that he remembered when he was a little kid. "Miroku where's Kanatta?"

"Uh I think she went for a walk. Why?" He looked at him confused then suddenly he felt the huge chakra as well.

Izon and Miroku started running to find Kanatta. They then found their selves around Kyo,Sara,Gaara and Kisa.

Izon looked at Sara worried. "Sara have you seen Kanatta anywhere!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:25 pm
((yay im playin the monster biggrin ))

The beast roared in anger and instead lashing out at them he took Kyo and ran off. ((dun dun dun))

Kisa was sitting on the ground not really knowing how she felt at the moment. Things seemed to have definitely gotten out of control.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm
"No, I haven't........sorry......" I then run after the beast that now has Kyo, 'No, this is turning into my dream.....I won't lose Kyo-kun!' I pick up the pace & turn into my demon form again.
I looked at Miroku & Izon, "Wait......Kanatta is missing?" I then got worried about this as well, I looked at Kisa & made a sand clone, the clone nodded & said "I'll go with you in search of Kanatta"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 pm
Kisa stood up and in a daze simply walked into the house.

The beast was already in the forest. Kyo was on his shoulder as he ran faster.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 pm
I growled in a language that the beast could understand, "I'm not going to hurt you or Kyo, please calm down!" I then pick up the past abit.
I followed Kisa in hoping she was alright.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm
Kisa sat down in the kitchen right next to her mom who was sitting there looking at a magazine. She was muttering something to herself over and over.

The beast ignored Sara and stopped in a clearing and put Kyo down.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:52 pm
I stopped, by Kyo making sure he was alright, then looks at the beast, while I lay by Kyo still in demon form.
I went over to Kisa & started to rub her back soothenly, "It'll be ok, don't worry, it'll work out in the end" I tell her softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm
http://www.pobladores.com/data/pobladores.com/ff/vf/ffvfan/channels/hikaru_crazy_zone/images/3566058kisa001.jpg

((how she looked))

Kisa looked at Gaara as a single tear trickled down her cheek but still she had a smile on her face. "You know this wouldn't have happened if i didn't say anything." She looked down and sighed, "I know Kyo-kun hates me....but i just wanted him to like me...i should have just shut my mouth..." Kisa stood as she saw her mother look at her with a sad face. She walked out of the kitchen and headed to her room.

The beast suddenly picked up the unconscious Kyo and held him in his arms. Then it did something surprising...it spoke, "You know he will not awaken until i am back in inside him...I am part of him whether he likes it or not. One can't live without the other i suppose. When he turns into me...when i get control...i am a wild beast filled with rage. And that is because those are his suppressed feelings." The beast sat there and put Kyo down again looking at him with gentle eyes.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:36 pm
I looked at the beast then thought of something, "Let me try something to get you two back together alright?" I now knew the beast was just misunderstood, like the Jinjuriki I turned back to normal & gentlely put my hand on the beast's face, "Don't worry I'll find a way to help you both!" I looked into his eyes, before I made an aura clone to stay with them while I gather some things.
I went up to Kisa's room & knocked, "Kisa-san, may I come in?" I ask concerned.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:42 pm
The beast only nodded and sat there looking up at the sky. It continued to rain.

Kisa sat on her bed and stared out the window. She simply cried silently. More painful then crying out. She took a deep breath and wiped her tears away and walked over to the door when she heard someone knocking. She put on a smile again and opened the door, "Of course you many," She smiled and let him in.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:08 pm
*With aura clone*
I pulled out a blanket that I had when I camped with my team back home & drapped it on the beast, then pulled Kyo gentlely out of the ran as well, We were now all protected from the rain.
(aww, cute whee )
*Real*
I found a few things that I needed, 'Alright, just a few more.......' I thought looking, I was so focused on helping Kyo & the beast that I was recklessly collecting the things.
"Kisa-san......if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you, I hate to see you like this, please, let me help you." I muttered to her then pulled her into a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 pm
"I'll be fine," Kisa said just standing there. She was sick of crying, she didn't want to feel the pain anymore so she let herself fall into an emotionless person. Her smile gone but the pain her eyes where also gone.

((she's like a zombie V.V))

The beast looked down at Kyo and then looked out watching the rain fall.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ninja_Girl Vamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:27 pm
*Clone*
I looked at the beast, who looked sad, I rubbed his arm, "Don't worry, the real me will be back in no time to help you return back to normal" I then hugged his arm, while having Kyo's head in my lap.
*Real*
I then finally find my last thing I needed, then started to run back to the others.
I looked at Kisa, I panicked, "Kisa!, Kisa!" I say trying to get her to respond, I felt tears roll down my cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:30 pm
Kisa looked at Gaara with a smile...but it was emotionless. "I'm fine i said." She gently pushed him away and headed out of her room.

((aww the sweet kind girl has now been turned into one of those emotionless people that are dieing on the inside T-T))
The beast nodded, "But know that when im apart of him again...i'll be a angry wild beast again when the bracelet is removed..no matter what one does."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:45 pm
(interesting XD lol)

Izon and Miroku continued looking for Kanatta worried to death. They remembered what happened the last time her and her brother fought.

"Izon you think we'll find her in time?" he looked over at Izon worried as hell.

Izon looking ahead not looking back at Miroku. "I hope we do or things we will be worse than last time those two fought. Gaara thanks for coming to help us as well."

Suddenly an explosion went off where everyone could hear or see the smoke.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games