Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:36 pm
Bomani's kiss made Chione sigh, but then she sat up on the bed, holding up the covers to conceal her form for decency's sake. Her eyes couldn't help but wander over his body, but then she brought them up to his face. "Yes, what is it?" This sudden request made her worry. Was there something wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 pm
"Do you remember the necklace I bought you?" Bomani asked, smiling to reassure her. She seemed to be worrying a little. "I want you to wear it again...it would mean a lot to me, and likely to you...something to remind you of me when we can't be together due to my job, or yours." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm
Chione's eyes widened realizing what Bomani was talking about. "Oh, yes, of course!" She then got out of bed and began searching for the necklace, seeing that their clothes were on the ground. "Um...just give me some time...I need to find it first." She said nervously, first scanning the ground. When that failed, she began looking through their clothes, beginning to panic inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 pm
"Relax." Bomani said, putting his hand on her shoulder, stopping her. He smiled and crouched down next to her, reaching for his pants. He slipped his hand into the pocket, and pulled out the necklace.
"I thought it was the end...I could let it end without keeping something to remind me." he explained in a soft tone, turning to her to put the necklace on her. "Now that I know we'll be together, well...I return it to you, so you can be reminded of me." he whispered, kissing her on the cheek, then kissing the opal.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:56 pm
Chione was a bit surprised when he stopped her, but then sighed with relief when she saw the necklace. Nuzzling his cheek she looked into his eyes. "Bomani, I'm sorry about that." She apologized. "I...I thought that it was the end, too. And, I thought that it would be better I should be away from you then if we couldn't be together at all." Holding his cheek in the plam of her hand she decided she might as well bring up her worries to him. "Now, may I make a request of you?" She asked, not wanting to spring the question on him before asking permission to do so.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Bomani smiled. "Think not of it anymore." he said softly, looking into her eyes. "I forgive you." he added, then listened to her. A request? "By all means, go ahead." he said, still looking into her eyes, and nuzzling his own cheek into her soft hand.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 pm
Chione was now afraid to say what she wanted to ask, seeing his smile made her want to take it back. "Um...." Remember how hurt he was the night before only made that option more appealing. "Well, nevermind, it's nothing." She said, giving him the best faux smile she could. The princess hoped he couldn't see through it, though he could read her eyes like a book.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 pm
"Please, tell me." Bomani said, smiling. "If you have a request for me, tell me. I'll do anything to make you happy, anything at all." he said.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Gathering her clothes from the floor Chione glanced to him, a reluctant look on her face. "But, Bomani," she began, standing up straight, "I...I might hurt you by asking." She was troubled by the fact that he was willing to do whatever she asked to make her happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Bomani stood up as well, looking her in the eyes. He put his hand on her cheek before he spoke. "If you're asking me to leave you, then yes, that would hurt..." he said softly. "But otherwise...tell me...if the request hurts me too much...I hope you won't mind if I decline."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Chione hesitated, but then knew she was already knee-deep in the situation to back out. "That...that was what I wanted to ask you." She said, looking to the floor to hide her face. "I wanted you to leave me should I ask you to." For all she knew, he could be targeted should their relationship be discovered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 pm
Bomani sighed. Somehow, he had partially expected that. His hand remained on her cheek, though she looked down. He moved his hand under her chin and lifted her face again.
After a long moment, he spoke.
"Only in the most extreme of situations...if your life was in immediate danger, as in, the knife was already at your throat...but any other situation...if I can protect you Chione, I will be there. I won't leave you easily..." he gave her a small smile. "I'm quite stubborn. Even if you ask me to leave...if it didn't do anything to save your life at that very instant, I won't go. I couldn't...to know I left my Chione alone when I didn't need to would pain me too much...is that acceptable?" he asked, softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Chione had some difficulty looking into his eyes, feeling sad now that they were talking about this. "Bomani, what if they targeted you. I..." She faltered, just imagining about what could possibly happen. "I wouldn't be able to live should you get hurt. If I knew you were targeted, and something happens to you..." Her voice began to crack, and she couldn't speak more of the topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 pm
Bomani wrapped his arms tightly around her, shaking his head. "Only if the threat was immediate." he whispered. "Chione, you're everything to me. When I was first brought here, you became my friend. If ever I felt sadness, you stood by me and comforted me. If I was happy, you rejoiced with me...and when I admitted my love, you returned it." he said, still whispering. "You are perfect for me, your heart even beats in time with mine. To leave that, for anything but the most dire of circumstances, would break me. So unless it's needed...we stay together." he promised. "And we part only if a knife is put to one of our throats, and we are forced to go. And not before." he said, kissing her on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Chione sighed, surrendering to his plight now that she saw where he was coming from. "Alright, but should it happen, you must leave, alright?" She looked into his eyes, showing that she was serious. "I wouldn't be able to stand should I fail in protecting you in return. Should I continue existing in this world or pass to the next, I would rather endure a form of hell rather than have you be hurt because of me." She tilted her head to lightly kiss his lips. "I am happy I fell in love with you, Bomani."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games