Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 pm
Iago chuckled. "Which one?" he asked, belting his pants on. He turned to look at her, and his jaw dropped a little. She looked absolutely stunning...if he didn't know any better, he'd have sworn she was a princess.
"You look..." he began, smiling brightly. "Absolutely gorgeous." in comparison, he was wearing simple clothes: brown pants and a loose white shirt with long sleeves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed when she saw his reaction and felt very vulnerable and uncomfortable. Did she look awkward in her dress? She certainly felt awkward and not herself in the dress....no wonder she didn't wear it that often. Iago had said she looked absolutely gorgeous and she turned a brighter shade of pink. She hadn't expected that sort of reaction from him.

"You...think so?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:46 pm
"I do." Iago said softly, walking toward her. He took both her hands, smiling at her. "This is what I saw whenever I imagined you as my princess." he said, and it wasn't far from the truth, the only difference being the dress, which changed whenever he would imagine her like that. But now, he knew this image would always appear in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and felt a bit more comfortable and let him take her hands. He had imagined her as his princess? That was very....sweet of him. Evie smiled even brighter when she heard this and stepped forward to kiss him lightly on the cheek. Even as he wore simple clothing, he looked as adorable as ever.

"I do not deserve your love." Evie whispered as she kiss his cheek again.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:56 pm
"Yes, you do." Iago whispered, smiling. "You deserve it and more than I can give." he told her, still in a whisper. He kissed her back on the cheek, then tenderly on the lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:05 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie kissed Iago back when his lips touched hers and she kept the kissing going longer....oh how she loved him so much. The feeling of them just being in the same room was enough to make her go mad and want to throw her arms around him and keep him there forever.

"You are too sweet for me....I cannot believe out of all the village women you chose me." She shook her head in disbelief.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Iago looked into her eyes and smiled. "You were the first girl I'd ever met, my age." he explained. "You were also the one who showed me the most kindness, even if you did pretend to be cold toward me." he continued. "But most of all...not only did you look great, but you were everything I could ever look for in a woman." he whispered, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head at him, he was too much for her...too sweet....too kind....too caring, she really believed that she wasn't good enough for him but he kept insisting that she was. Maybe she was doing SOMETHING right then, he wouldn't have said anything like that otherwise would he?

"You were...and still are, everything to me. I remember first seeing you and how my heart jumped at the sight of you every time! I saw you with women before around the village and I remember feeling....so jealous...I felt bad for feeling that way though, but I could never get you out of my thoughts. At one point I thought someone had bewitched me.
" Evie laughed nervously, not knowing what exactly to do after admitting such a thing.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm
Iago smiled, letting go of her hands so he could put his on her hips, looking into her eyes.
"Well, I don't think you were bewitched..." he said softly. "Just in love." he whispered, taking a step closer, leaning forward a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

He moved closer to her and leaned in, she smiled, feeling his hands leave hers and fall back again on her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She loved the way he loved her...it was so tender and gentle but something a little feral and strong as well.

"Madly in love."
Evie corrected him and smiled a devilish smile.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm
"Good...because I was the same way." Iago said, stepping even closer until his body was up against hers.
"Hard to believe a prince could feel any love for a commoner...but not for this one. Not only did I feel a bit of love for one...I fell so completely for her that not even the fact she sometimes acted hostile could stop it." he whispered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie couldn't help but laugh aloud when he'd stepped so close, their bodies were tightly pressed up against one another. She of course didn't mind it however, she loved feeling close to him and she LOVED the feeling of his muscled body against her own.

"A Prince falling for a commoner? Unheard of."
Evie scoffed, though she smiled after to show she was only kidding with him. "I only acted hostile because I thought you were playing with me and my emotions. I didn't want to get hurt."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 pm
Iago chuckled, his hands winding around past her hips to her back, where he held her.
"Me, play with your emotions?" he asked, smiling. "I thought you knew me better." he said, laughing. "I would never think of that...I loved you, always." he said, and had been about to add "even after what happened last night", when she had pretended to be leading him on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:21 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at him questioningly, always loved her? Now that couldn't have been true at all.

"You have...ALWAYS loved me? There was never a time where you did not feel that way?" Evie wondered, it seemed far-fetched that even him had felt love for her the entire time they knew each other.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
"Well...it did take a little while." Iago admitted. "I felt something when I first looked into your eyes, but we were so young, it was probably just friendship...but when I saw you again as an adult, and looked into those eyes again, I felt another feeling...and I now know it was love." he explained.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games