Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Soquili Name: Alokii
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Alokii is a terror, plain and simple. Raised with her four brothers she has always been quick to defend herself from others by bring particularly pushy, quick to judge and even quicker to act like something of a stuck-up little brat. Sarcastic and probably a little too bold for her age and far too willing to take on males much larger than her by belittling and openly challenging them.

Honestly, underneath it there is a sweet girl. Sorta. Her mother and father can attest to it as they've seen it glance up over top of all her bluffing, boasting and bullying when concern occasionally overthrows her desire to act like the big bad wolf.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?A stallion that can keep up with this feisty lady. A guy that can match her wit for wit and brawn for brawn because Alokii is no push over. A chaos seeking, tom-boy raised up with three brothers, she's a hell raiser and bound to make weak studs cry.

Perhaps a stallion who isn't easily ruffled would suit her best, but a stallion who is just as wild and crazy as she is is more likely to intrigue her, maybe even challenge her to see if she can be more outrageous than he is.

As far as appearances I'm open to just about anything and as is Alokii I can't see the look of a stallion effecting her judgment of him. Only his personality. That being said. I'd prefer nothing too outrageous color wise. ^^;;

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate or Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Soquili Name: Railee May
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Railee likes to be liked, but tends to be too shy to impress. She loves classic romance with a twist, some evil or hate amongst it. She gets amused quite easily, and caught up in things too fast.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She's either looking for someone who can give her the world, or someone evil who can love her and teach her to come out of her shell, in more ways then one. She doesn't have to just go by that since she can pretty much suit any situation.

Looks-wise im looking for a natural boy, no specifics. If he's not natural but would suit her, still try, im up for anything. Edits are lovely too. I might be picky with her. <3
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, depending
How do you want others to contact you?: PM~

This would be for Master CC for now~  

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm
Reposting~

Soquili Name: Luuka Chaim
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Luuka is a little bit of a troublemaker. He tends to say and do the wrong thing at the wrong time, and he never realizes what he does wrong. He does love little foals, he just doesn't realize it yet.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's looking for someone he can make trouble with, and laugh with. That's the sort of things he looks for to fall in love.

Im looking for someone who matches him, personality wise and looks. Black, white, and other shades of purple would go with him really well, though it really depends on the mare. Edits don't matter either, just about open to anything. (:

Im not looking for RP, sorry. I just really don't have the time and I get side tracked way too easily. ;.;

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Either
How do you want others to contact you?: PM <3

This would be for Master CC only for now~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:14 am
Soquili Name: Riley
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Riley is just full of energy, charisma and stamina. He sees everything in a good light. He likes to play and will try to with every chance he could get, be it playing with an apple that had fallen to the ground, or with frogs at a pond. Sometimes he does get carried away though and doesn't realize that he's being loud, or annoying to any other soquili he may be interacting with. Speaking of which, he sees all types of breeds of soquili as possible playmates and nothing else... well, unless they show fervent determination not to play. Same goes with two-leggers.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who loves to play with him, but at the same time can make him be serious.
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: pm please  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm
Soquili Name: Rhapsody
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Rhapsody is a bit socially awkward at times. He really doesn't know how to act in a large group or how to accept compliments very well. This comes from a stigma he had when he was a foal. (He was born bright pink and a boy and he would try everything he could to hide the color of his coat, thinking that he was born wrong and that he probably should have been a girl.) He is a gentle and kind hearted stallion who is very close with his grandmother as he spent almost all of his time with her when he was young (because he felt he couldn't trust anyone else, other than his parents, not to make fun of him). He has a bit of trouble trusting mares since his mother went away when he was young and a mare he was once involved in disappeared which resulted in him having to raise one son and never seeing the other son again. He is a bit of a grump at times.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He isn't actively looking but I would love to see him with a kind hearted and gentle mare. The mare would have to be rather reserved and enjoy the simpler things in life. If she was a bit shy, that would be good. I don't want someone two flamboyant or adventurous or extremely out-going. Rhapsody is an older Soquili who is used to being alone. But I am open to any and all suggestions (just no Soquili with clothing...don't ask, I just don't like the Soquili with clothing...armor is fine, though I don't know how Rhap would feel about a mate with armor)
Breeding slots left: 2
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate please
How do you want others to contact you?: PM is best

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 am
Soquili Name: Drake Roosevelt
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Drake seems to think he's the ultimate romance. He loves attention and he loves to give the ladies attention too. He can adapt to any kind of Soq, he's never scared of anything. If there's a problem with something, he thinks he can solve it, and he likes to cheer everyone up.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's not really looking for someone to stick by, unless he finds someone he can be utterly in love with. I may be picky with looks since he's my pretty boy haha, and Kalonas and other 'evil' Soq are veryy welcome!

Sorry, but im not looking for RP or a long/heavy backstory. >.<
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling
How do you want others to contact you?: PM!

~This would be for Master CC only for now.  

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games