Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:32 pm
(lol.)

Ross felt two kisses, with one of them came a bitter liquid. He was forced to swallow it, then after a few moments the fever began to lift. With the fever, he felt the pain diminish. But a black veil now covered his mind, it wouldn't let him wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Vivi looked up at her, "Lady Scarlet thank you....if he......I don't know what I would do....." she was sad that she was useless. she put her head on his chest & cried softly while whispering their song. She then noticed that Ross didn't wake up. "No.....no, Ross!" she cried even harder then thought 'wait....this happened before....my blood that's it!" she then summons her sword & cuts her hand, sips it & force feeds Ross her blood.  

The Bubblelicous

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm
Dervish smiled kindly and talked to the woman as they bustled about. He may have been a cold hearted demon assassin but he loved to socialize. So this time he didnt have to work so hard. Soon the meal was prepared and set before him and Dervish was practically drooling at the site of it. Dervish was a heavy eater and people who saw the way he ate jaws practically dropped at the site. The only reason he kept the weight off was because of his demon side.

Dervish thanked the women for the meal and began shoveling food into his mouth. Within a matter of minutes every plate was licked clean. He looked over at the women and smiled sheepishly. "May i have some more?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 pm
Scarlet sighed and as she did she looked out the window to see day break. She then healed Vivi's hands. "Vivi...I was going to ask you in the kitchen if you wanted to accompany me on a journey to get some herbs so that i may make a potion to heal my dad." She paused and stood up then continued, "But it would be better if you stayed here with Ross." She walked over to the door and looked over her shoulder, "Make sure he wakes up soon and gets something to eat, im not sure when i'll be back. I know how much you love him so make sure he doesn't drain himself again....like last time." when she said that she was referring to the time when they were little and Ross got sick. Scarlet then tryed to help him but wasn't allowed to leave the castle. She shook her head and waved vivi goodbye. Afterwards she shut the door behind her and walked out side were she was met by Kraga.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Kraga roared in distress. what happened to Ross? where is he? The dragon reared up before dropping his shoulders to the ground.

Ross fought within himself, trying to break the black veil surrounding his mind, all it seemed to do though was drain his energy more. Still he fought against it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 pm
Ventura ran of after Scarlet. He made it their as soon as she got to the dragon. " Scarlet i'm sorry i've been being sorta a jerk lately to Ross. He just got me mad and I didn't know he was sick". He said to her quickly trying to finish before she left.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:44 pm
"Don't worry about it Ventura," Scarlet jumped on Kraga and then they took off on the air. "DOn't worry Kraga he'll wake up in 5...4...3..2..1" As she said 1 she passed out and Ross woke up. She fell over on Kraga's back but she had already told Kraga were to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Vivi nodded to her, "Th-thank you lady Scarlet, I will promise!" she held on Rosses hand & rubbed his hand he then wakes up. "Ross!" she then hugs him crying. "You, scared me half to death!"  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 pm
Kraga roared as his passenger passed out. But he kept a steady even pace in the direction he'd been directed in.

Ross' eye's shot open. Anger, pain and hurt all mixed into one showed in his eyes. He knew that for him to have woken up, someone had to have traded places with him, and he knew that was Scarlet. Ross breathed in hard to stop his head from spinning, he'd been stupid enough to use most of his energy trying to get the veil down, now he was almost, if not completely drained. He passed out again, this time into a deep sleep that nothing could wake him from.

(DRAMA!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel raised an eyebrow at the boy's eating habits.
The women chuckled, "You're a good eater! And all the better for it! A good man's got to have meat on his bones," She added coyly, "My little girl is just a wonderful cook, you'd love her." And she prepared another plate for him.
Another fussy woman was devoting attention to Tatsel, trying to feed her little fish treats as though she were a kitten.
... But she wanted them. So, obediently, she took them.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:54 pm
Vivi got more scared when he past out agian she then gave him some of her energy while crying, she buried her face in his chest. "Ross!.....lady Scarlet..........please be alright!" she then crys herself asleep on his chest & somehow ended up in his dream. 'What the crap!.....I never thought I could do this!' she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 pm
((lol wooo dun dun dun))

Scarlet was now in the state that Ross had been but was more in control of it. Tears flowed down her cheeks as memories flashed back. So much has changed so much that there was no reason to be there anymore. She was able to communitcate with Kraga. Kraga tell no one ok....Once i heal my father i am going back to the other world. I will go there and live there for the rest of my life.... Scarlet's mind then went blank and dark. But the tears did not stop...  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Kraga roared again. you can not leave Scarlet, we love you here, we need you here. I need you Vivi needs you, Ross needs you.

Ross' dreams was a mix of memories and insanity. His unbalanced mind, torn apart by his feelings for the two most important girls in his life. A heavy mist floated in the center of his mind, shifting and changing it's shape and colour as the walls of his mind followed it's movements.

(he's insaaaaaaaaaane! lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:02 pm
Dervish smiled gratefully eating consuming the new plate of food and continuing to eat not slowing down until the 5th plate. Dervish burped then grinned sheepishly. "Excuse me. You are very good cooking, this was an excellent meal" He said laughing a little.  

bebosis

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm
(LOL he's goin' to see Vivi in a minute)
Vivi walked around in Ross's dream until he found him, "ROSS!" she screamed while running towarrds him.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games