Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Sora looked up when he heard Chihiro yell," Huh?" He stood up but stopped before he walked up the stairs, she wouldn't want to see him right now. He was just going to let Devynne help her.

Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She looks up and shakes her head. "I really wanted to be adopted...I don't like living in a home and wonder if you're going to leave or not."

User Image
"I know how you feel. But then just think that you can spend more time with people you care about. Just remember everyone here is like your family."

Those words broke her heart. She thought to herselfI'm leaving tonight...

Sesshomaru looked at all the kids, "I must leave." He walks out
Devynne walked back down stairs and sat next to sora.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"Well, the guy who was here before...well...I know him and he took away my memory to protect me from a bad person who controls others so he told me this person is comming after me so I need to leave but the problem is that I didn't remember anyone comming after so when I went to him and wispered about you guys comming but he said you'd be in too much danger. Then I remembered he killed everyone in my village but I didn't know it was to protect me because the leader was comming after me but he always seemed nice but he only stayed to kill my and take my power of seeing the future." She takes a deep breath and continues, "So he admitted he killed everyone to kill him but he never got to destroy him so now he's comming here to destroy me and he'd destroy you guys too so now I have to leave to save you guy." She fel on her bed taking in deep breaths.
You dont need to worry. if anything happens i'll help. i can protect everyone. you can tell that guy down there not to worry about you or anyone because ill protect you all.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:01 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"Well, the guy who was here before...well...I know him and he took away my memory to protect me from a bad person who controls others so he told me this person is comming after me so I need to leave but the problem is that I didn't remember anyone comming after so when I went to him and wispered about you guys comming but he said you'd be in too much danger. Then I remembered he killed everyone in my village but I didn't know it was to protect me because the leader was comming after me but he always seemed nice but he only stayed to kill my and take my power of seeing the future." She takes a deep breath and continues, "So he admitted he killed everyone to kill him but he never got to destroy him so now he's comming here to destroy me and he'd destroy you guys too so now I have to leave to save you guy." She fel on her bed taking in deep breaths.
You dont need to worry. if anything happens i'll help. i can protect everyone. you can tell that guy down there not to worry about you or anyone because ill protect you all.

"I don't doubt you," her heartwas already breaking, why not just admit, "its just that I loved him...like loved him loved him. The demon comming can regenerate. I'm sorta afraid, I just really do wanna go back to him...if only I remembered his name." She shut her eyes and tried remembering...she heard a name ringing over and over again...Lord Sesshomaru, Lord Sesshomaru... "I think his name is Sesshomaru.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

"I don't doubt you," her heartwas already breaking, why not just admit, "its just that I loved him...like loved him loved him. The demon comming can regenerate. I'm sorta afraid, I just really do wanna go back to him...if only I remembered his name." She shut her eyes and tried remembering...she heard a name ringing over and over again...Lord Sesshomaru, Lord Sesshomaru... "I think his name is Sesshomaru.
Devynne looked Chihiro in the eyes "I just want you to do what makes you feel happy."  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 pm
I finally got caught up yester day,a nd now there are like nine pages more than yesterday. Give me a second, I need to figure out how I'm going to work my character back into the roleplay.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devynne looked Chihiro in the eyes "I just want you to do what makes you feel happy."

She goes up on the windowpane,"I am." She takes off her necklace with the key and throws it at her, "Open my chest tommorow morning. There is a radom lock out of nowhere. Unlock it with the key and press the red button on the back. The door will open and you wil see a note. Show it to everyone." She's still sitting on the windowpane.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 pm
1Shadow-Angel1
I finally got caught up yester day,a nd now there are like nine pages more than yesterday. Give me a second, I need to figure out how I'm going to work my character back into the roleplay.))

((here:
A starnge guy made my haracter Chihiro upset but no one could figure out why so someone went up to comfrort her. After she left, CHihiro crushed her fingers, she came back in and then she told a large story which is on that page))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:16 pm
(g2g, my bro is bugging me. b on l8ter. BAII!!)  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm
(Bye!!!)
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
(g2g, my bro is bugging me. b on l8ter. BAII!!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm
User Image

Yuma has been sleeping. But she now woke up. She blinked awake with a yawn. She ran a hand through her hair to remove any tangles. She slipped on some shoes. She felt wierd walking around without sjoes, even if she was inside. She then walked around, bored.  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm
Suzume glanced up at her and smiled waving to her," Hey, you woke up."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image

Yuma looked Suzume. She smiled and said quietly. "Yes..sorry..guess I was just really tired." She said. She was very shy, it would take her awhile to get use to being around people, once she did, she would start being more, outgoing.  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm
Suzume smiled," It is okay, I do that sometimes too." She sat down and looked up at Yuma," So what kinds of things do you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:53 pm
Yuma's ears twitched. "Er...wel.. I like to sing...to get away from things..." SHe then said. She was actually thought she was a pretty good singer.  

Pani-Ah

Devoted Fatcat

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games