Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
Hogwart's Staff Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a new decade needs a new poll!
  =)
View Results

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:45 am
hey iccewitch i am still interested in applying for charms (sorry i couldnt post sooner ive been at my grandma's house since my last post and they dont have internet or a computer sad biggrin )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:21 pm
All those who are interested in teaching and have applied in the previous pages (even those who were initially accepted) must repost/post their teaching applications once more. All classes are first-come, first-serve and will go to the person most qualified.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 am
Hogwarts Teaching Application

1. About how long have you been a part of the Guild?
-Since February 2007

2. How many posts have you made?

3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
-I have enrolled in many classes and do my assignments on a regular basis. Although, its been kind of hard keeping up lately.

4. Class you are applying for:
-D.A.D.A

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
-Professor Clairion (Miss Love Tantei)

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts:
-I love teaching students and feel that it is necessary to pass on knowledge learned from the past to students of the present. Defense Against the Dark Arts is an amazing subject to learn and teach(even as I run out of stuff to teach for that class).

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
-As you can see in my current DADA classroom, all my lesson plans and homework will be of the same if I teach next term's D.A.D.A class plus I have already planned ahead what I'm going to teach for next term with a next level of difficulty called "D.A.D.A III : Intermediate/Advance".

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
-The Abdominal Snowoman (IceeWitch) and the wondrous Gryffindor Prefect (Animekitty47)

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have:
-Er...experience of three consecutive terms of teaching D.A.D.A with complete and utterly long finals and a giant stuffed platypus! (HUZZAH!)
((Plus an archive website for all lessons : as seen in >>here<<))

10. Anything else you would like to add:
-I'll give you candy... rofl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:26 pm
Since January 21, 2008
3. Have you ever been enrolled in any other classes with this guild and were you diligent with the homework that was assigned to you?
Yes Elf classes

4. Class(es) you are applying for, first and second choices only.
1.Care of Magical Creatures 2.Transfiguration or Herbology

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):Miss Loveheart, Jules4life_5

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts: I want to teach here at hogwart because Im loyal and nice and that i would never be mean.

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like? And perhaps how you think you will set up the class? (You can just give a brief description if you'd like)
Lesson 1

1.Write an essay about one of your favorite creatures.(25min-100Max)
2.What is the creature that Harry, Luna, and Neville can see but no one else can? What movie is it in?
A.Hippogriff and 5th
B. Thestrals and 3rd
C.Hungarian Horn-tail and 3rd
D.Thestrals and 4th

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)P I N K Y Platypus, Aki Sasaki, Iceewitch

All of my own personalities: im humorous,nice,loyal,just.
10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class? Yeah I guess

11.Anything else you would like to add: GO Hogwarts!!  

Jules4life_5

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:31 pm

(MLT) Stupid showoffs actually get accepted, and I do want my candy.
Miss Love Tantei is now Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor (again)

Jules4life_5 is Care of Magical Creatures Professor*

*In the event that someone applies for Care of Magical Creatures who is really adamant about that class, if you are willing, they'll get CoMC and you'll get History of Magic. That's only if you're willing because I was really excited that someone would be teaching that class.

((Please note, no one other than moderators can use Icee as a reference, unless she specifically has said so. It's only because I work really well those moderators so I know them enough, and it's actually an unfair advantage to others))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 pm
About November, 2007
No I haven't But then again Besides the elf classes I haven't got a chance to enroll in a class

1.Transfiguration 2. Charms or Potions

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required) razz rofessor Wolfe, Kiki-the-super-kittycat

6. Why you want to teach here at Hogwarts: I want to teach here at hogwart because I feel I can be a great contribution to this historic school

7. What will class be like under your instruction? Can you give an example of what one of your lessons will look like?
Well first I would assign a short essay about the spell that I am teaching the class ((their may be multible spells I may be teaching since I have more then one lesson)) Then I would have each student in preform the spell in the class they would each get two tries to preform the spell properly

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.) The Wonderful head of Gryffindor house Miss love tentai and Pokemon416 Animekitty47

9. What do you have that any other of the applying teachers don't have
I believe I have a great balance between hands on learning as well as book work or essays
10.Anything else you would like to add: Not really but I'm looking forward to a great term

Evil-ka-Nevil516

Jules4life_5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:32 pm
IceeWitch

*In the event that someone applies for Care of Magical Creatures who is really adamant about that class, if you are willing, they'll get CoMC and you'll get History of Magic. That's only if you're willing because I was really excited that someone would be teaching that class.

((Please note, no one other than moderators can use Icee as a reference, unless she specifically has said so. It's only because I work really well those moderators so I know them enough, and it's actually an unfair advantage to others))

I would but i kinda just want to be CoMC. Sorry so when can i start? now?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:32 pm
Jules4life_5
IceeWitch

I would but i kinda just want to be CoMC. Sorry so when can i start? now?

Then yes you have it. Set your class up now. Classes begin April 14

@kiki: Congratulations... We haven't had Transfiguration for over a year.

Good luck to both!

IceeWitch

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:11 pm
Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:28 pm
1 year-2 years.

Yes I have and I did all my homework.

Muggles Studies.

5. Professor's name and user name, so RP and otherwise (RP characters are welcomed, if not wanted but not required):
Heartwood

I want to teach her because it's seems like fun and I want to pass my knollage to other students.

It will be organized and easy to move around. I plan on having a new lesson up each week with some sort of work wither it's homework or class work or both.

8. Can you give us any references? Someone who is part of the guild. (The more active and trusted, the better. And they better know they're your reference before you send in this application.)
Junimaia

I major in Muggles., for my parents are muggles.

10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
I would be fine with that!

11.Anything else you would like to add:
Hope you have a nice day! biggrin

the_cereal_queen

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:16 am

The_cereal_queen:
Muggle Studies is yours

TO ALL TEACHERS: AS SOON AS YOU GET AN "OK" CREATE YOUR CLASS.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:44 pm
january 2008
yes i have i was in the house elf class.
First choice: divination
second:astronomy

Professor Pinky
I want to fill the minds of the student body with intelligence that will take the through life!
Well i will post homework every two weeks. Also i will create working enviorments to fit each individual student.

Jules4life_5
Aki sasaki

I have the ability to teach simple but descriptive lessons that the students will always remember.
10. In case you do not get the class you applied for (either first or second) would you consider "substituting" for the class?
yes of course!!

P I N K Y - Platypus

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:01 am

Don't forget to post in your house colors. Since the announcement hasn't been made yet I won't take away points, but don't forget in the future.

Good luck with Divination Pinky!

Note to all new professors: When you're creating your class, make about 14 posts (which covers the entire first page). That way you won't have to worry about having unwanted posts on that page in case you need information and stuff at a later time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:23 pm
january 2008
yes i have i was in the house elf class. i am also starting to do some work in
muggle studies
First choice: potions

second:astronomy

Professor Pinky

I want to fill the minds of the student body with intelligence that will take the through life!

Well i will post homework every two weeks. Also i will create working enviorments to fit each individual student.

Jules4life_5
Aki sasaki

I have the ability to teach simple but descriptive lessons that the students will always remember.

yes of course!!

P I N K Y - Platypus

P I N K Y - Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:25 pm
Is it ok if i do two classes? i promise i will be diligent in my work!  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games