Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:05 am
Ok, so maybe I am a little girly. But my avatar is the more girly side of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:29 am
like i said
it is for everyone 3nodding  

Crimson Tweety

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:13 am
Yepp, it's great isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:43 am
ninja SoooOooOooOooOooO bored  

Hallucination Angel

Twilight_panther

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:51 am
Angilwingz
Twilight_Panther
Hey scream thats not very nice!! What about us poor people over here who have to sit at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table. It is not a fun table table to sit at! Jeeze you should start thinking about someone other than yourself!! xd
According to the rules, unsorted people are considered house elves, they are to hang out in the Giggling Pear rather than the common rooms. I believe that thread is still opened. It's on page two. Now go get me something to drink, house elf! twisted

Hey wait a second!! I am going to have to put in a complaint somewhere!! I am NOT a houself!!! no way hose you cant make me I will build my own table in the corner if I have to and I will name that the newpeoplewhoareunsortedandwhorefusetobehouseelfs table. So There!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:53 am
Twilight_Panther
Angilwingz
Twilight_Panther
Hey scream thats not very nice!! What about us poor people over here who have to sit at the newpeoplewhoareunsorted table. It is not a fun table table to sit at! Jeeze you should start thinking about someone other than yourself!! xd
According to the rules, unsorted people are considered house elves, they are to hang out in the Giggling Pear rather than the common rooms. I believe that thread is still opened. It's on page two. Now go get me something to drink, house elf! twisted

Hey wait a second!! I am going to have to put in a complaint somewhere!! I am NOT a houself!!! no way hose you cant make me I will build my own table in the corner if I have to and I will name that the newpeoplewhoareunsortedandwhorefusetobehouseelfs table. So There!!!!

Your still a house-elf, I am the sorting hat. Fear my wrait! Fear it! scream  

RubyRays

Seeker

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:01 am
xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:18 am
RubyRays
Twilight_Panther
Angilwingz
Twilight_Panther

I will not fear you I fired you!!! and now until the test comes out I will stay right here!!! I am NOT a house elf!!!  

Twilight_panther

m u f f i n p h o b i a

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:20 am
sits down silently and begins to eat. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:20 am

Dra looked over at the first years unsorted table. Some students hadn't been sorted yet. She smiled at a few people from the Ravenclaw table.

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:46 am
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays
Twilight_Panther
Angilwingz
Twilight_Panther

I will not fear you I fired you!!! and now until the test comes out I will stay right here!!! I am NOT a house elf!!!

You cannot fired the sorting hat! I pwn you!

Random voices: Oh! Pwned!

razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:52 am
RubyRays
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays
Twilight_Panther
Angilwingz
Twilight_Panther

razz

pwn? whats pwn? I dont get it...is it something bad eek I hope not  

Twilight_panther

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:57 am
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays

razz

xd xp

Pwn means own. "Basically it means I own you," or "I'm better then you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:43 am
dragons375
Twilight_Panther
RubyRays

razz

xd xp

Pwn means own. "Basically it means I own you," or "I'm better then you."

Hey you cant pwn me I am too cool to be pwned!!! cool

Twilight_panther

kiwi faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:01 pm
Whats for breakfast today at the Great Hall?

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games