Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm
Kyo snapped out from his slight hypnosis and looked away, blushing. "U-uh... There's nothing on your face," he said. "There's nothing on your face at all." He was sure that his face was as red as a tomato by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 pm
Gikishou saw how he was acting and his curiosity spiked. "Kyo, are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head."Are you... blushing?!" He asked,shocked. The other had only looked at his face and he was blushing? What was going on?  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Kyo blushed even more, if that was possible at all. "I-I-I-I'm not blushing!" he lied pathetically, covering his face in his hands "I-it's just so hot in this room, for some r-reason." Slowly, he took a few steps away from Giki-san before he suddenly tripped on his own feet and he fell to the ground, landing on his bottom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 am
Gikishou smiled at his attempt to lie. It was an okay temperature to him, but his train of thought vanished when he saw Kyo fall. He helped him up. "You alright?" He asked, checking him over.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm
"I-I'm fine," Kyo stuttered. "I just didn't watch where I was going, that's all. It's nothing serious or anything." Actually, he didn't feel very well at all. He felt somewhat sick, though he wasn't sure why. Perhaps his sudden staring made him feel weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm
"Maybe you should sit down for a minute." He said, leading him to a bench and sitting down beside him. He hoped that the other wasn't sick or anything. Then they'd have to leave.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:28 pm
Kyo took a seat on the bench and rubbed his temples, hoping to ease the sudden headache. What's gotten into him? Could he possibly be beginning to like Giki-san? As hard as it was to believe, maybe it was true.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Gikishou watched him and rubbed his back. "If you've got a headache, sometimes relaxing'll help it." He explained, smiling some and rubbing small circles up and down his back.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:56 pm
"I guess," Kyo said. "I think we should head home. I'd like to rest or something." He stood up from his spot on the bench and waited for Giki-san to do the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 pm
Gikishou nodded and stood. "Okay." He said as they left, Gikishou helping Kyo in and buckling him up, driving him home. Once they were home he helped him out and smiled.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 pm
Kyo didn't hesitate to walk inside and then sleep on the couch. He couldn't go upstairs since Joni might try to get him again, so he just lied there on the couch. It was wonderfully comfy, probably because he desperately needed rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Gikishou watched him and got him a blanket, covering him up carefully and smiling. "Sleep tight,Kyo."He said, trusting the burglar alarm and locking the door to Kyo's room. He set his alarm and went to sleep.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 pm
Kyo yawned a little and his eyes began to close. He heard Giki-san head upstairs, and at that moment he felt very uncomfortable and unprotected. Then again, he had heard the burglar alarm earlier, so maybe he should be okay until morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 pm
After a moment, Gikishou decided to be paranoid and got his sleeping bag, heading back downstairs with it and a pillow, laying down near the couch and smiling.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 pm
Kyo heard a shuffling sound heading down the stairs and settling next to the couch. Looking at the source of the sound, he was relieved to find that it was only Giki-san with a sleeping bag. At least it wasn't the Joni person, though he couldn't imagine how he'd go past the alarm.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games