Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL]Shin Yotsuya Kaidan (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:52 pm
The power of wind. So strong and blasted the two young humans out of the room.
Luckily the kitsune was standing outside and he caught the two in his human form before they were to hit at the hard wall or tree.
"Woo! This is the power of a kitsune man!" Yon said proudly looking at the kodama.
When Umeda released a warm, comforting flash of light.
The necromancer and monk couldn't help but woah at it.
Their eyes shining like they saw a piece of gold on the floor.
Izanagi slowly open his eyes and wonder what happened.
Blinking his eyes, he feel the bed is wet. Did he pee'd?
Quickly he get up and saw a pool of black ink on the futon.
What the hell is this? He look at this hand that has moisten by those black liquid.
He didn't realize his wound has been repaired nor the black liquid is the poison that came out from his wound.
"Ew..." That was all he said after waking up.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Least you haven't changed in how you say 'thank you'." Umeda spoke, opening his dark eyes and watching the semi-freaked out Izanagi. "You're welcome." he said sarcastically. "I healed your wound, thanks to a power charge from Yon. Finished healing mine in the process which... is kinda nice really... Guess it was a win win situation after all."
The kodama stood gracefully, his abyssal gaze on the young man. "Now... I want everyone else to leave the room. Everyone or thing except... Izanagi."
Umeda was perfectly serious now.
He had to test the seal... and he'd rather not do it with an audience.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:00 pm
Izanagi was surprise to see Umeda beside the futon.
Then, he look down to his wound...not a single scar.
Fingers touching the place where the wound was and then he look up to the kodama again.
"You borrowed a fire spirit's power to save me..." Izanagi thought Umeda hated fire based spirits.
"Thank you." He said yet so softly.
Yon is a clever man...Well, he is a clever obake.
"Hee yeah, we should leave the kodama and his experimento, ne?! Let's go have some tea!" Yon still holdiing the two in his arms, tight. Causing the two struggling for air.
When the kitsune leave, his face turned serious. "It's not done yet." He whispered.
Taichi look up to Yon. He sort of understand what Yon was trying to say. But Shiori didn't heard it...
After others had left, Izanagi turn back to look at the kodama, wiping of those black color liquid on his shirt.
Damn, this is the third cloth you've changed today Izanagi!!
"The poison is still inside me. Though the wound has been fixed. But the banshee is still alive." Izanagi said darkly.
How does he know all this sh*t? When did he become so smart and know so much?
Maybe he was told by Yon or it was because he know this all the time because of their family business.
Or...Was it, some of a part of him, he is not the original Izanagi anymore?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Everyone left... even Hakase...
Leaving Izanagi and Umeda alone.
Waving aside Izanagi's words however, the kodama watched him warily. "Did you mean what you said?" he asked, his voice strangely devoid of any emotion. "Am I nothing more than a vassal in his lord's employment to you?"
He had to know...
It was so very important to know.
"I can fix your damn poisoning problem, Izanagi. But I have to know before I do it... did you mean what you said?"
In his mind... one single poem...
He'd composed it a long time ago... for another man...
Black eyes narrowing, the kodama softly recited that poem...

Into the eternal transience of the time we cannot return to
You're being taken away to the place no one can reach
More than any flower that brightly blooms

帰らぬ時間の永遠の儚さに
手の届かない場所に連れ去られていく
鮮やかに咲いたどんな花よりも

Kaeranu toki no towa no hakanasa ni
Te no todoka nai basho ni tsure sararete yuku
Azayaka ni saita donna hana yori mo

But he left out that last line...

(My memories with you are beautiful / 君との思い出が美しくて / Kimi to no omoide ga utsukushikute)

Because if, by some strange knife twist of fate, Izanagi knew that line...
If he could recite it...
Then Umeda wouldn't be able to walk away.

(((OOC: The poem's actually from GACKT's song "Mind Forest (7th Night Version)".)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 pm
Izanagi still sits straight on his futon folding his arms.
He didn't look away but gazing at the kodama with a sad, innocent face.
"I don't know what you are talking about..." He said closed his eyes.
Did the kodama had realized it already? The changes in him.
When Umeda starts to read the poem...
Izanagi opened his eyes slightly.
"Don't you dare f*cking try to bring back his memories to me. It hurts my head." The boy rubs between his eyebrow.
The wrinkles on his forehead shows how much he is annoyed by this test.
"Kimi to no omoide ga utsukushikute, so de shou? Yeah, I know this poem. Do you think I should bang my head to the wall? I might have memory lost." He joked at the end.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Black eyes narrowed dangerously, but Umeda remained standing where he was.
"You didn't answer my question, Izanagi. So... let me be a bit more clear..." gracefully, he knelt down in front of the young man, gazing at him with a completely blank expression. "Earlier, you told me that if I didn't want to do as you commanded... that I should leave. I want to know, if you meant that."
The realization that the reincarnation knew the ending to a poem that ONLY the kodama himself and Iemon knew... wasn't lost on the spirit.
But he had to know where Izanagi stood... before taking any action.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:10 am
The descendant frowned.
He did asked himself several times before. 'Do I really want him to leave?'
Well no...But what was the point holding someone back if the person is the one you can never reach?
That person will leave one day. Besides, Izanagi couldn't stand the way how he feel for the person.
He can't love him or hate him. And what is worst that his own existence has let the person suffer too much.
Even though that person does not mind, or does he? Still, Izanagi feel guilty of it.
The boy is really confused and he can't make a good decision to let both not suffer mentally or physically.
"...Can you decide it for me?" He sighed and then continue. "Because I don't know what myself want. I am mentally corrupted by your question."
Does Izanagi has a better answer? No...He can't think of anything at the moment.
Not if a part of him is tempting him to do bad things...
Like using the kodama's power, feelings, kindness or weakness to take advantage for himself.
Only Iemon do that. Izanagi will never do such thing to Umeda. Never...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:38 am

"Sou ka..." Umeda whispered, looking away from Izanagi for a long while. "You said those things with such authority earlier." he spoke, a very VERY slight hint of fear in his voice. "I feared my seal had broken. Your answer however, Izanagi... has shown me otherwise."
Black eyes focused on the young man once more. "When I can control this new power better... I will reinforce the seal. For now though... I will do what I can for your own pain."
Carefully, Umeda rose enough to move forward, kneeling with his knees touching Izanagi's own. He reached out one lithe hand, taking the young man by the shoulder and pulling him close.
"Please... I ask you not to fight this." the kodama whispered before suddenly pressing his lips to Izanagi's own.
Energy... warm and comforting, flowed from the spirit's mouth and into the young man's body. After nearly half a minute, Umeda drew back. He reached over, taking the bucket that had water in it from earlier, and placed it in front of Izanagi, between them.
"Gomen," Umeda spoke with a half smirk. "But you're about to expel the poison... and it's not going to feel very good coming up."
In other words... Izanagi was about to start puking his guts out... almost quite literally...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:54 am
While the kodama and descendant is solving their own problem in the room, Yon and the others has their own discussion in the garden as well.
"So this is the Sakura tree that give the kodama power...Heh~" Shiori is amused by the huge Sakura tree that is planted in the garden.
"Ah, Shiori-dono. Are you trying to cut that tree down and make it your own?" Yon tease the girl.
"Urusai, Kitsune! You're worse than me. How long you've planned to hide your identity from us if it wasn't to save Izanagi nii-chan huh?!" The girl yelled at Yon.
"It is not time to question me right now. We, have a much more important mission that Izanagi ordered us to do." Yon showed the dark side of himself to those two.
The cunning fox smirked, so devilishly yet so loyal to their master.
Taichi has no suspect or doubt to the kitsune. He believes in him.
"If it is for the master, we will not doubt or question towards you. Please tell us what to do. After all...You are now the household of Tamiya."
Taichi's sarcasm. He know Yon is a good guy. But for the family to drop into other people...Ii ya, an obake's hand. Is this alright?
The Kamaitachi has no comment at all since he is only a servant.
"The poison in Izanagi's body will not disappear until the banshee is eliminated. I believe everyone of you know the banshee very well. Once a banshee wounded their enemy or prey, they will either let them die by poison or...She will torture them by controlling the poison on her own will. Sayori is Ayame's master. We also understand Sayori doesn't enjoy instant death. With that, Ayame will not kill Izanagi but torture him bit by bit until he beg for cure or suicide. That is why, our mission is to find out where Sayori and Ayame had went. And, kill the banshee. Even though we were friends and family. But our first priority is our precious master, Izanagi. Therefore, have no mercy..."
Taichi frowned as he heard of their mission. "What about Sayori? Do we have to kill her too?"
Yon shook his head after listening to the butler. "I know you liked Sayori for a long time. But you know, Izanagi isn't a cruel person. He decided to let Sayori herself to make her own decision. To die or come home."
That put Taichi at ease. At least, he know Sayori don't have to die in his hands.
"Ja, where do we find them?" Shiori is calm enough and serious about the mission. She needs to know what and how they do this.
"Be smart. Think hard. Where would a banshee go with a dark shaman?" The kitsune smile evilly.
There is only one place they can go. The biggest possibility.
"Masaka...Yomi?" Taichi said widening his eyes.
Of course. The underworld. Where else can be safer than the darkness for a banshee and a dark shaman to hide and gain their strength now?
"Subarashi Taichi-san. You've got it correct." Yon clap hands for the butler. "Unfortunately, I, as a kitsune can't go into the underworld. It is a forbidden place for me."
So now what? If the kitsune can't go? Then who can? The Kamaitachi?
"You will go, Taichi-san." Yon added. "With your Shikome, the Yomi wouldn't be a problem for you."
What a joke!? Sending a human into the underworld doesn't it means sending his soul to the depth of darkness and death?
"W-what? Yon-sama, I'm merely human. I mean Shikome can go in there freely, but I? I am just human without Shikome being inside me." The butler explained.
"Then take Shikome inside you to the Yomi." Yon glare at the butler. How dare a butler disobey their master's order?
"You've been trained and adapt with her dark energy so many years. Don't tell me everything your father teach you was a waste." Those eyes of despise. Yon remind Taichi his purpose to work for the Tamiya and his father's last words.
'Never disobey our master, Taichi...Even it is to give out our life.'
"Wakatta." That gave Taichi confident and courage.
"Kamaitachi will go with you." The weasel heard his name has been announced by Yon. He bow in honor to be able to participate in the mission.
"Kamaitachi will open up the path to Yomi. That is why he has to go with you. He is the only one who is able to do this among us. That was because you can't let Shikome-nee san to leave your body."
Yon take out a fan out from his sleeve and start fanning himself.
"Now that you know what you have to do...Why are you still standing here?" Yon turn to look at the butler with those kind and gentle but demonic eyes.
The Kamaitachi pull out his katana sword and slash at the air.
It formed a path way to the Yomi instantly.
"Taichi!" The kitsune halted the butler before he leave the human world. "Come back alive. Who would take care of the mansion's cleanliness if you are gone, ne?"
The butler nodded and smile. After he left with Kamaitachi to the underworld, Shiori ask Yon unhappily. "Don't I have a job for this mission?"
She is not happy about not being able to participate the underworld tour.
"Your mission, Shiori-dono. Is to provide bestest medicines to Izanagi and the kodama. Making sure they are strong and healthy till the end." Yon said walking away.
"Huh...How boring." Shiori whined at Yon. "I can fight too you know?"

Back inside the room, Izanagi wasn't surprise to know that the seal has broken.
The day he get the wound from the banshee, he have been suffer from more nightmares and witnessing more of his past.
Ayame's poison was so strong that the omen of death had lured out Iemon's hope for reincarnation from Izanagi's depress and despair.
The darkness and Iemon's power. When both combines, it gives invincible energy to one mortal.
Yet, Izanagi saw how ugly it can become.
The poison inside him however, also gave a true pain in Iemon's a**.
When ever Iemon tries to take over, the poison affected to him.
But it also had tortured Izanagi since he has to resist both poison and Iemon's power from overwhelming.
Izanagi look at the kodama when he kneels in front of him.
What is he trying to do? The descendant has no idea until his lips touching the other's.
Darn it...Why Umeda-san? Why are you doing this to me if you don't feel the same way like me at all?
From the beginning to the end, Izanagi never move a little bit.
He didn't push the kodama away. It wasn't because he likes kissing the kodama.
But he know the kodama is transferring some sort of energy inside him to cure the poison.
How stupid, Umeda-san...The poison cannot be cured until the banshee herself has been eliminated.
Yes, Izanagi does feel like throwing up and he did.
He holds tight to the bucket and vomits dark sanguine liquid.
Isn't it suppose to be black color if those are the posion?
Actually, what Izanagi vomit out are the poison too.
Just, it came out along with the uninfected healthy blood.
He wipe off the blood remains on the side of his lips and look at the kodama.
"Is that all?" The boy ask coldly. Almost has no expression. "Geez, I have to change another clean clothes again."
He look at the current one he is wearing. Moisten by the poison.
What ever Izanagi decide, the poison or things are going to happen will never stop hurting Umeda and himself.
"Mo...akirameru." He told Umeda to give up on trying to waste anymore energy to force out the poison in his body.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:05 pm

"It won't rid you of all the poison... just keep it to a more manageable level." Umeda replied, remaining kneeling where he was just a foot or so in front of Izanagi. "I plan to do this every day, at least once, until another cure is found or the banshee is destroyed. It won't be pleasant... but it will keep you from giving into the agony of it. I hope." smiling slightly, the kodama shook his head. "It will also, hopefully, keep your seal in tact for now. I'd rather not do a spell until I have more control of this power AND... until you're healed. As it stands, this little temporary cure should keep Iemon from rearing his back stabbing head, ne?"
Gracefully, Umeda stood and moved over to a small cabinet, picking up the hot tea which Hakase had left there earlier, and pouring a cup, both for himself and for Izanagi. Then, he moved back to the futon, kneeling beside it and handing the young man a cup.
"The warmth should help your throat. Vomiting isn't the most pleasant of feels, after all. AND as for changing clothes...." the kodama bit his lip, thinking. "I've got a spare kimono in the closet... I don't really know where the rest of your clothes disappeared to in my absence... maybe Hakase is washing them."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm
"So you are saying I need to do this everyday?" Izanagi ask calmly, pausing like five seconds before he say something again.
"Who would want to throw up and kissing you everyday?! Don't you know I'll lose too much blood if I keep this up like that? I rather not die in the process of getting heal. Shiori's medicine is controlling the poison just fine. Save that energy for battles and recovery for yourself!"
The boy said out loud, almost yelling.
Coughing slightly, his throat is dry and pain after vomit.
"In other words," He said now holding the cup of tea. "Don't be nice to me if you hated me that much, Noe."
Noe? Normally Izanagi will call the kodama by name and never forget to add 'san' after the name as a sign of respect to elders.
"Surely this kid know how to play a game with Iemon." He giggles softly.
"Using the poison from a banshee to kick me back to that darkness. I've finally found myself a good opponent, Noe. My other self. And..."
The boy let out a hearty laugh. "I don't wear kimonos."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 pm

"I never said I hated you." Umeda spoke coldly, sipping his tea before standing again and pacing to the open doors that overlooked the garden. "If I hated you, I wouldn't have saved you. If I hated you... I'd have let you die."
Glancing behind him, the kodama sighed. "And no, you won't loose too much blood. Eventually, you'll just be vomiting up the poison. The blood was mixed in because of your wound. I healed the internal damage... but that doesn't mean I made the blood that had escaped from those internal injuries... just evaporate into thin air. It had to go somewhere... and that," he pointed to the bucket. "Is where."
Hearing Izanagi talk like that though... "Just stop it!" Noe suddenly shouted at him, glaring at the young man. "Don't you understand what's happening?! You're... you're turning into HIM, damn it! I'm trying to stop that and here you are making ******** jokes!"
In a rage, Umeda threw the tea cup, which slammed onto the porch and shattered.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 pm
"You did let me die, Noe." He said to the raged Umeda.
"In four hundred years ago. Do you remember?" Izanagi smirked big.
"And what do you mean turning into HIM, when you know I am HIM?" He said standing up and walking towards to the kodama.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:57 pm

"You're not him, Izanagi." Umeda spoke coldly, his body stiffening just a tad as he heard the young man stand behind him. "The poison of the banshee has clouded your true self... this is just the darkness in your soul."
Turning to face him, the kodama's black gaze focused solely on Izanagi.
Or was it Iemon?
It was suddenly so very hard to tell...
"I let Iemon die because he deserved it. That is why I asked you if you meant what you had said. If you had... if you had meant to force me to bend to your will... then I would have let you die, Izanagi." there was no lie in the spirit's eyes.
He'd have mourned for the young man's death... probably would have faded away himself.
But he couldn't... wouldn't... heal someone who WAS Iemon.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:17 pm
"Eh~? Will you kill Izanagi? I doubt, Noe. I doubt your kindness." The descendant asked Umeda.
"It isn't weird if he meant what he said. Or, what I said?" He grins evilly, taking off the shirt that has moisten and look for a clean one.
"A re?" He paused. Like he has seen something.
'I hate it when you try to fight back, kid.' Iemon said inwardly, darkly.
'Even though you are Iemon, but this is my body. After all, I had granted your wish to reunion with Umeda-san. Do you know the price for greediness, hm?' Izanagi fought back Iemon's words.
Iemon say nothing but smile, in reality and in front of Izanagi in their darkness.
But the ronin has a strong pride. 'No wonder you are chosen to be my descendant. Ah, so this is your true face. How noble.'
Izanagi's expression, so cold and frightful. 'Not just that. I am the head of Tamiya. You? You are history who struggles his way back to reality. Let's fight fairly for our own. But right now, play time is up.' Izanagi smiled to the ronin.
Like this, Izanagi has his body claimed back...
"Now I wonder what Yon is doing." Saying, he put on the shirt Umeda bought for him at the mall last time.
"You do know my size, it fits. Despite it is pink color."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games