Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 pm
Aunt Slappy
I remember! our commonroom looks so nice! ninja blaugh
Amelia looks at Lana join the club, Amelia lifts her ten pound bag of chocolate covered raisins, since she didn't want chocolate frogs anymore...

'Oh wow, chocolate Raisins, yes please,' Lana pounced on Amelia, before she had a chance to react.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:48 pm
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
Amelia looks at Lana join the club, Amelia lifts her ten pound bag of chocolate covered raisins, since she didn't want chocolate frogs anymore...

'Oh wow, chocolate Raisins, yes please,' Lana pounced on Amelia, before she had a chance to react.

Amelia turned to Lana, and passed her the bag of chocolate raisins, its not as heavy as it sounds take as many as you like, Amelia giggles she loves them!

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 pm
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy

Amelia turned to Lana, and passed her the bag of chocolate raisins, its not as heavy as it sounds take as many as you like, Amelia giggles she loves them!

Lana grabbed a decent handful and put them in her mouth, 'They're gofskhg and ekfshbk all ngfiuknks,' She mumbled chewing. Lana grinned, swallowed the chocolate raisins, 'I mean to say, they're raisins and chocolate all mixed together, the best combination ever!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm
The Queen Lana

Lana grabbed a decent handful and put them in her mouth, 'They're gofskhg and ekfshbk all ngfiuknks,' She mumbled chewing. Lana grinned, swallowed the chocolate raisins, 'I mean to say, they're raisins and chocolate all mixed together, the best combination ever!

Amelia couldn't reply her mouth was filled with chocolate covered raisins also......" Hehe i don't know why i love them, but does anyone else want any? Lana grab as much as you would like cool "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 pm
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

Amelia couldn't reply her mouth was filled with chocolate covered raisins also......" Hehe i don't know why i love them, but does anyone else want any? Lana grab as much as you would like cool "

Lana looked at the bag, 'I don't know, we have lunch soon.' Lana patted her stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Your right, Amelia ties her bag of raisins

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 pm
'However, we can put them in the milkshake, race you to the HALL!' said Lana, who hopped up and started towards the door!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:54 pm
*Calliope enters the Common Room with a bulging suitcase and her pet chicken Henrietta, looking gloomy.*
Bad News Guys... I'm transferring. I haven't got much time to explain, but I'm sure gonna miss you guys. Just know that wherever I go, I'll be sporting my Hufflepuff pride.
(((who knows, maybe you'll be getting the occasional anonymous plate of cookies from you're neighbor)))

vivacious_red

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Goodbye Calliope!!!!! You will be missed by us all!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 am
Aww, Calliope you will be missed around the house!! Bye Henrietta, Amanda says as she pats the her on the head we'll miss you too! I know we will still see you around, but it's just not the same! *sniff, sniff*  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 am
Has anyone seen Amelia?!? Amanda says looking around the common room while listening for the sound of candy bags  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm
Amanda i am right here....i wave to her

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm
Lana looked sad when Calliope walked out of the common room. 'But..oh,' Lana sighed, 'I think ill go to bed early tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 am
Oh, well congratulations on Head of House! You deserve it! Amanda says to Amelia  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm
Thanks YOU! blaugh

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]