Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:51 am
She smirked.
"Not bad...for an amateur." She said moving around him again.
She was gaining speed and was keeping her balance much better than a normal beginner should.
"You're going to have to better than that, Haru." She teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 pm
With slight ease he was able to catch up to her and move in front of her again, making her stop in her tracks. He then procedded to circle around her, spinning as he did. "Now are you going to surrender, Miss Asho."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm
She couldn't help but laugh.
"Now, Mr. Strife, you obviously haven't done your homework." She said with a smirk.
Rena bent her knees and pushed herself up, jumping and flipping over him, skating backwards when she landed.
"Don't tell me you forgot who you're dealing with."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 pm
"Oh I haven't forgotten Miss Asho,"he said, axel jumping so he was right beside her again. "But believe me when I say this Miss Asho," he paused for dramatic effect when he grasped her. "I can handle you." he whispered into her ear before pushing her away from him gently and making his way out of the rink.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:47 pm
Rena rolled her eyes and laughed slightly ignoring the slight heat rushing to her face.
"Well then, Mr. Big Shot, prepared to have your ego bruised."
She smiled at him for a moment then her smile slowly began to fall. She glanced around the rink, trying very hard not to run or show her fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 am
Haru turned when he heard her stop so suddenly. He could tell something was wrong for her stance and her eyes showed fear. "Rena, what's up?" he questioned, looking around to make sure no one from the Celestials were around. He thought that could have been the problem. He entered the rink again, making his way over to her. He leaned in close to her ear. "Is someone here or am I being oblivious to something else that could be wrong?" he whispered.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:32 pm
Rena had to swallow a few times.
"We have to leave...now." She whispered in a rush. "Please."
It took most of her self-control to remain as calm as she was. Unfortunately, there was no telling how long that would last. The most important thing was getting out before anything happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm
Haru put back on his mask of happiness as he took her hand, leading her out of the rink. He took of his skates faster then normally, but laughed every once in awhile to make things seem natural. Rena still looked worried which wasn't good so he had a lot to cover up for. Taking her hand once again they headed out of the skating rink saying farewell to the people that worked there.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:07 pm
Rena, for once, didn't fight. She followed him while keeping an eye on the surrounding area. Her face was solemn, but her eyes were vivd looking everywhere. It wasn't safe. She picked up her pace, pulling in front of him.
"Come on." She muttered. "It's not safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 pm
Haru followed her in silence till they got inside the car. "Can you please tell me what's going on? For whatever reason I'm totally oblivious to it,"Haru stated slightly annoyed with himself, as he started the car.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Rena took a deep breath, but constantly kept watch.
"There's a man." She said in a hushed tone, not looking at him. "He's heartless, cold blooded, and will not hesitate to kill. It's not safe here and if we go back to the agency, he'll just follow giving them the location of the organization."
Her eyes darted back and forth as she looked out the windows and windshields and checked the mirrors. She had to swallow a few times.
"I...I don't think I can face him again. I don't think he's alone either."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 pm
"Well lets try to avoid conflict as long as we can then, okay?" Haru questioned, shifting the car to drive before taking off. He continued to drive like he normally would. He was pretty confident that nothing would happen to them. "Who is that guy anyway?" he asked finally after a long moment of silence. He knew damn well who he was but she didn't know that and he had to play his part after all.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:32 pm
She remained silent for a moment, staring out the window.
"H-he's the one....that killed Alex." She whispered. "I'm actually a little surprised he's still standing after that night."
She stopped herself before she said anymore. She always did her best to block out the memories of the night that her old partner was killed, but she could never stop them from haunting her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 pm
Haru nodded, deciding it was best to leave it at that. He reached over and grabbed her hand once again. It seemed to help her a little bit without him overwhelming her to much.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:42 pm
"What? No prying questions?" She asked with a slight, half hearted chuckle "I'm a little surprised. It's usually one of the top things I've been asked about."
Rena didn't turn her gaze. She was a little calmer, but still on edge. She knew their pursuer. He wouldn't give up so easily.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff