Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Alicia led them to the bathroom, Lily trailing behind. "Sit right here," Alicia said, patting the rim of the bathtub.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Seth gingerly sat down, ignoring all but Alicia. "Would you like me to strip farther down?" He asked, removing his shirt to show his perfectly toned chest and abs.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

After failing to get a reply from this stranger, Charity twisted her lips to one side. She'd seen better. Moving on.

"Whatever then." she said playfully, leaving the avoiding twirp alone. She didn't need this guy's drama anyway. There was no necessity saying she had to listen to his sob stories.

She left the room, returning to the original room.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya watched as everyone fawned over Solomon. "Something isn't right about him..." she said to Hisoka.
"I understand. Would you like me to remove him now or after everyone's asleep?"
"No. This is Alicia's place. It's up to her to boot him. But if he does leave here," Amaya turned away and walked towards the kitchen, "Make sure he never returns." Hisoka nodded grimly, knowing what she was thinking about him having to do.

~~And we'll keep her safe as long as we live~~

User Image

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
"And just where will this story take us?"

Alice was in the park with Phelan, sitting on a bench while enjoying the nice view. Alice closed her eyes and breathed in deep, as if she would never breathe in the air from the park ever again.
"Something wrong..?" Phelan asks, turning to gaze at Alice. She shook her head.
"Nothing is wrong." She sighed and opened her eyes to smile at Phelan. "I'm just tired."
He pressed his lips into a thin line. "Maybe I should take you back to the house to sleep." He murmurs, stroking her hair unconsciously.
Alice smiles again, a chuckle escaping her lips. "I'm fine, really I'm fine." Phelan raises an eyebrow to her, doubting it. "I swear, Phelan. I feel fine."
He sighed. "I hope so.." and with that, his mind began to drift, he closed his eyes while Alice took out a thick book.
Page Four hundred and thirty-two. She thought, remembering the exact page she left off. Reading a certain line from the book, she stifled a giggle. Phelan opens his eyes lazily, turning his head ever so slightly towards her. A ghost of a smile lay on the ends of his mouth, his eyes held a spark of amusement. But Alice was too deep in her little world inside that book she was reading. With a slight chuckle, Phelan sits up and pulls Alice closer to him, leaning his head on her and closing his eyes. Although he had done this many, many times before, Alice still wasn't used to it. He could feel her become hotter, her cheeks become a bright shade of red. The laughter he held inside of him threatened to burst out, loud and hard. But Phelan just pushed it back inside him with ease. Alice sighs, burying herself into her book. There was plenty of birdsong, and the laughter of children can be heard in the distance. This, Alice thought, Is one of the best possible places in the whole entire world.. She unknowingly snuggles into Phelan's jacket, it being nice and warm. He smirks, but she doesn't notice, being that she got pulled too far into her escape once more, into the world of the books.

((OOC: Yay for my first post(?) and- Argh. I feel nervous. >///<" I dunno why.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 pm
Rain was totally annoyed by how the events were turning. The fact that Alicia accepted those annoying and disrespectful protector with their princess like bearer was far too much for the protector. He had disappeared in the kitchen for a while, trying to calm himself. If Alicia, dear Alicia, had not asked for peace, he would have kicked them out of the house quickly.

The arrival of the protector who just lost his bearer was like a cherry on the cake. Rain felt tired, VERY tired.

Eosy was watching the kids come in and out of the rooms, barely introducing themselves when they stormed in Alicia's house. But he was a guest there, so what could he say? As usual, he remained quiet, or rather, silent and followed Charity every time she stood up, change room or even went to the restrooms. For the latest, he waited at her door.

The hunter in him hated the situation. Too many people, too many new faces, too much movements. He was looking at the men especially with his dark eyes.

Rain walked with Alicia and Seth to the bathroom. The fact that the man was already half naked was annoying but his ways were getting on his nerves.

"Hey Back off!" Rain's tone was strong as he appeared in the door frame closing the distance between his bearer and the new comer.

As Charity went back to the main room, they passed the threesome and Eosy overheard some of there words. Without embarrassment the winged man stared at them all.

Might he be sharing their opinion or not, he did not show, but he surely let them know that he had heard them. Then he followed silently Charity in the main room.

((I AM BACK!!! Sorry for being away for so long))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:37 pm
((Hisoka is one person. He's only two when he fights with his weapon...))

Seth simply glared at the new person. "I pardon myself but I do believe I was asking the Lady of the House, not yourself. It would be unnecessarily rude of you to be forcefully projecting yourself as the one in charge."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!
YAY YOU'RE BACK!
Charity looked up at her protector with some curiosity. "I don't like them. Any of them," she declared in confidence. Crossing her arms, and leaning back, Charity twisted her lips to the side once more. "There are too many weirdos here. I think it's time we took a walk."

The redhead found herself twisting her hair between and around her fingers, waiting for Eosy to respond. She was pretty positive he looked uncomfortable for the most part.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm
((OOC: Question. How am I supposed to get involved with you guys..?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 pm
((make it to the house.))  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 pm
((OOC: I know to make it to the house, it's just that i need some sort of excuse. Alice isn't really a people-person. ._.'))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 am
[[ well i was planning on going outside, and seeing you guys, possibly inviting you. since Charity doesn't like the people already in the house, i guess she'd be wanting to even it out with people she does like. she'd ask Alicia's permission, and if she said yes, they'd probably be chillin like villains!]]  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:48 am
((Ahhh, thanks Lavender. That'd be nice if you could invite the two of them. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:01 pm
[[Absolutely, dear. Right when Zulma posts.]]  

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Alice of Heart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:26 am
((Mmkays.))  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing