Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:41 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
wow only the 2nd...wow eek is the magna better than the anime...??
How should I put this...MUCH BETTER!!!

Just because it's the original. Berserk the manga is a longer series than the anime version. Anime version = vol. 4-13 of manga version.

They both kich serious @ss!!! whee

o mi god, okay i need to make an important and check out the manga store....Beserk here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
It's awesome, too bad the manga cost hell though...$15 per manga, 23 manga in the series...roughly $345. gonk

I have vol 1-6 right now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:43 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
wow only the 2nd...wow eek is the magna better than the anime...??
How should I put this...MUCH BETTER!!!

Just because it's the original. Berserk the manga is a longer series than the anime version. Anime version = vol. 4-13 of manga version.

They both kich serious @ss!!! whee

o mi god, okay i need to make an important and check out the manga store....Beserk here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
It's awesome, too bad the manga cost hell though...$15 per manga, 23 manga in the series...roughly $345. gonk

I have vol 1-6 right now... sweatdrop

hey thats cheap, compared most of my manga is $10 but the new series i'm on is $19....faints....so that would be cheap in my book ^^ well not cheap but hey it beats $19  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:51 pm
violet_faerie
hey thats cheap, compared most of my manga is $10 but the new series i'm on is $19....faints....so that would be cheap in my book ^^ well not cheap but hey it beats $19
I have...a lot of mangas. And they all cost hell...why must they be so expensive??? gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:00 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
I have...a lot of mangas. And they all cost hell...why must they be so expensive??? gonk

i personally think cuz its imported and also because the us has taxes out of this world.....that boosts up the price...but mainly all the work they have to do to get it to us....is why i think they jack up the price ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:20 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

i personally think cuz its imported and also because the us has taxes out of this world.....that boosts up the price...but mainly all the work they have to do to get it to us....is why i think they jack up the price ^^
Yes, but they know they don't have to jack it up that high. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:21 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

true, true they do not have to do that.... sad  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:25 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

true, true they do not have to do that.... sad
They know our weakness. crying And they're using it to empty our pockets. D@mn government and their get rich scheme.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:30 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
AngelusSilenti
My name is obvious. The first Anime I remember seeing was Vampire Hunter D. It was playing on TBS late one night, and the first time I caught it I only saw the last 5 minutes of it. I caught it a couple more times only seeing bits and pieces of it. Finally a friend let me borrow the unedited VHS of it. It remember being a bit surprised at how gory, what I just thought were cartoons could be. I know better than to call them toons at this point. Anime is a unque art style never to be underestimated. A couple of my favorites are the Vampire Hunter D movies and Hellsing. biggrin

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....
If you like Hellsing, you should try Berserk. Although it's a little bit more mature than Hellsing...

I have seen Berzerk around and even played the game on Dreamcast. I will make it a point to rent a few episodes when I have the funds. Thanks for the suggestion smile  

AngelusSilenti

AngelusSilenti

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:32 pm
Iyamashi
Ryuuseigun
Birthdate: April 5th, 1985
Zodiac Sign: Aries, babeh!!! xd
Chinese Zodiac Sign: The Cow... xp
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120
Favorite Anime: heart Iria: Zeirum the Animation! heart Check it out! She's so awesome!! xd
Favorite Manga: xxxHolic. So niice. That and I'm really into Junji Ito and Kazuo Umezu manga eek
First Anime: Dragon Ball.
Fav. Color: Blue
Wow, so may people is using my whacked up banner. xd

Welcome to the guild new members!!!!

Well you have such a cool banner.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:34 pm
violet_faerie

Good to have another anime fan here! ^^ I agree w/your point totally it is a unique style that completely blooms me away....and yes, Vampire hunter D and Hellsing are soo good...i went out and got them...specially Vampire hunter D...made me cry crying o the memories....

I remember almost crying at the end of the Bloodlust. It was the most touching thing I can recall D ever doing.  

AngelusSilenti

Ryu Infini

Dapper Gaian

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:03 pm
Hy mi name is Ryu Infini also known as one of the bigest anime collector on Puerto Rico, so far I have :
Psychic Academy
Gundam
Kite
Mezzo
3x3 Eyes
Aquarian Age
Ai no Kusabi
Armitage
Astro Boy
b*****d
Battle Angel
Battle Athletes
Berserk
Blue Seed
Blue Submarine No. 6
Cutey Honey
Chobits
Chrono Crusade
Corrector Yui
Cowboy Bebop
Darkstalkers
Dragoon
Digimon
Dragon Ball,Z,GT
Dears
Dragon Drive
Dragon Knights
Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
Eden's Bowy
El Hazard
Escaflowne
Evangelion
eiken(The new most craziest anime I have ever seen)
Excel Saga
Final Fantasy Unlimited and Legent of the Cristals
Full Metal Alchemist
Furi Kuri: FLCL
Gatekeepers
Ghost in the Shell
GTO
hack/SIGN
Hellsing
King of Bandits Jing
Inuyasha
Labirint of Flames
Last Exile
Love Hina
Mahoromatic
Master Mosquiton
Maze
MiyukiChan in Wonderland
Nanako
Nadesico
Negima
Nightwalker
Ninja Scroll
Oh My Goddess!
Outlaw Star
PHD Demon School Hades
Phantom of Inferno
Photon
RahXephon
Ranma 1/2
Record of Lodoss War
Robotech/Macross
Ruin Explorers
Rune Soldier
Rurouni Kenshin
Saber Marionette J
Sailor Moon
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Seven to Seven
Shadow Skill
Steel Angel Kurumi
Slayers
Sorcerer Hunters
Sorceror Stabber Orphen
Tenchi Muyo
Those who hunt elves
Tsukikage Ran
Vampire Hunter D
Vampire Princess Miyu
Vandread
Wolf's Rain
Zoids
collected in bought anime and manga, if anyone need info on any of these titels you know ho to PM.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:10 pm
AngelusSilenti
I have seen Berzerk around and even played the game on Dreamcast. I will make it a point to rent a few episodes when I have the funds. Thanks for the suggestion smile
What is the game like? I've never seen it before.  

Syrotek
Crew

asdfzqw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:23 pm
Hi! You can call me Bolt. Im just a new guy who's trying to find some info on the original Macross series and a good pair of shoes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:32 pm
AngelusSilenti
violet_faerie

I remember almost crying at the end of the Bloodlust. It was the most touching thing I can recall D ever doing.

awwww see i'm not the only one that gets the tear ducts going...thats the only bad thing i hate watchin anime w/other people....i'm the only one in the room having to go to the bathroom for tissues.... sweatdrop sorri i said blooms...lol i meant blows...... whee  

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:33 pm
boltsire
Hi! You can call me Bolt. Im just a new guy who's trying to find some info on the original Macross series and a good pair of shoes.

cool wha info are u tryin to find...i have anime books onthe original series macross, so i would love to know ^^ whatcha wanna know ^^  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games