Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:49 am
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

Peter's face remained quite flushed as he replied, "I... I had f-forgotten most of anything th-that happened last night... So... I thought that y-you'd be angry..."
But seeing that Eduard wasn't angry made Peter a little more at ease. The slight teasing brought his mind away from the matter, even though he really was in no state to tease Eduard back.
To show that he was a little less startled, he snuggled back up against Eduard's chest, enjoying the comforting warmth and security that the position offered.

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:03 pm

With a soft smile, Eduard draped one arm around Peter's shoulders, adding to that sense of warmth and security as best he could.
In fact, the Marquess was glad that Peter didn't remember much of the previous night.
It meant he might not really remember what Richard had tried to do...
Or that, had Peter not stopped him... that Eduard would have murdered Richard on the spot, cutting off the little b*****d's airway ruthlessly.
"Of course I'm not angry." Eduard spoke, his voice reassuring.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:35 pm

"I... I remember everything u-up to the moment I-I got into the carriage... I-It's fuzzy from th-there..." He was worried that he missed something. What if Eduard had said something important last night that had completely flown over his head?
"I'm... I'm not sure if I remember e-everything that w-was important..." But Eduard's voice soothed most of his worries.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm

"You remembered everything well enough." Eduard replied softly, gently running his fingers through Peter's hair. "I had hoped you'd forgotten that incident last night... not the one with me, I mean... but the one before..." he sighed, violet eyes closing. "As long as you remember how sorry I am for not coming sooner... then there's nothing more important to me than that."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Peter was surprised, as he always was when Eduard was apologetic. He just couldn't get used to the fact that nobles were actually capable of giving an apology.
"It... It's all right... I wasn't hurt, was I? So y-you have nothing to w-worry about." Peter smiled softly up at Eduard, showing that he was all right, and that he wasn't scared anymore. Though internally, he was still quite shaken, being around Eduard comforted him quite a lot.
Though now Peter was finally sober enough—and he remembered enough—to find it odd that yesterday, Eduard was missing a couple layers of clothing when he arrived to Peter's rescue. Though a question showed in his eyes, he dared not ask.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Eduard sighed softly, "Peter... you're telling me not to worry and yet you have the most questioning expression in your eyes that I have seen in quite some time."
The Marquess was right, and while a part of him dreaded what questions the actor wanted to ask... it was his duty to provide answers.
After all... none of it had been Peter's fault.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:02 am

"I... Well, I-It's..." Peter struggled with the phrasing of his question. If Eduard truly cared about him, then what had prevented him from coming? Peter observed Eduard's face as he thought, and that's when he saw the faint scar on Eduard's lip and the bruise on his cheek.
His eyes widened and he reached up a hand to gently touch first the bruise, then the cut. "Oh good Lord...! W-what happened to you?" Deep concern showed in his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Eduard hadn't seen his own reflection in the mirror yet, but that didn't mean he hadn't forgotten.
"I..." the Marquess stopped for a moment, trying to think of an easy way to tell Peter just what had happened.
"I was detained." Eduard replied honestly. "A couple of thugs and a jealous woman kept me from coming to your aid sooner."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:22 pm

When Peter heard that, he felt absolutely horrible. As awkward as it was since they were laying down, Peter grabbed Eduard into a tight embrace. "I'm s-sorry! All this t-time, I've b-been so s-selfish! I... I didn't know..." He felt so absolutely despicable that he had been pitying himself when Eduard actually had to encounter a jealous woman along with two thugs. They probably made Richard look like a harmless mouse.
And that made Peter feel all the more useless also. Eduard had been caught up in his own business, and it was a lot harder to get away from than Peter's situation. And yet, Peter could barely do anything. He felt like such a girl, needing to be protected all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:38 pm

"Don't be sorry." Eduard replied, finding himself gently hugging Peter back. "They didn't exactly do anything."
'Well, not anything I didn't pay them back for.'
He smiled charmingly. "Besides, it wouldn't be the first time a jealous woman cornered me. I can handle myself... trust me, Peter."
He didn't want the actor to feel bad in all honesty. After all, it had been the Lady Ruben and Richard's scheme to catch both the Marquess and Peter in their net.
They were lucky, Eduard realized, that both had remained relatively unscathed...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Peter was incredulous. If Eduard called that bruise and scar nothing, then Peter wondered what would faze him. "You're hurt... That's definitely s-something..."
After a moment, Peter pulled back a little from the hug just so he could get a look again at Eduard's blemished face. "Not to say that you... you aren't still b-beautiful, but..." Peter blushed, though a small smile crept over his expression. "I mean, you're just no longer godly! Just divinely handsome. You've moved a step down. Tsk, tsk, tsk." This also obviously showed Eduard that Peter was feeling much better, and it was thanks to Eduard's care.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm

He didn't say anything, but then the smile crept up on him and Eduard couldn't hold back the laughter that had suddenly bubbled to the surface.
"I think I can deal with being 'divinely handsome' for a change." the Marquess said with a smile. "Besides... it was worth it to make sure you were alright. Those ruffians didn't do anything that can't be fixed with a little rest and a pack of ice, after all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:19 am

Whenever Eduard showed explicitly his care for Peter, it always caused Peter to blush madly. He didn't think he'd ever get used to the fact that there was the most handsome noble lying naked in a bed next to him, who was equally naked. It just didn't happen in reality. And the fact that this here noble actually cared about him was even more bizarre.
Peter laid around in silence, a small smile on his expression. His thoughts eventually drifted to last night... to Eduard and his kisses. Out of the blue, Peter asked, "Eduard... what do you feel about me...?" He seemed a little distant, or at least reminiscent of something.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, that was certainly a loaded question.
If Eduard was truthful about his feelings... it wouldn't have been so difficult to answer.
Yet... the Marquess wasn't even sure of the answer to that himself.
"I care about you." Eduard replied, choosing his words carefully, because he really didn't want to give Peter any reason to get angry. "I like to be with you... to see you smile." the Marquess smiled himself at that. "I find the time we spend together perhaps the happiest moments I've known in a long while... I worry about you though... I worry about something like last night happening again, and I worry that next time, I may be too late." sighing, Eduard's violet eyes focused on Peter. "I enjoy your company... enjoy hearing you play the piano... watching you garden... seeing you happy and doing things like that make you stand out and shine." he sighed softly again. "To be honest... I care about you more than anyone, Peter."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Peter was struck. He hadn't been expecting that answer, even if he didn't know what answer he had been expecting in the first place. Peter remained silent for quite a long time, not sure what to think.
He opened his mouth, then shut it again. He did that multiple times, but seemed to change his mind last minute.
Eventually, he murmured, "I... m-more than anyone?" The incredulity was very evident in his voice.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games